Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GulimaYour feedback matters!
I have my hair thinning and grey and also hair fall from three years. I am using hair color also for that the dandruff are also the main reason for it. What I will do pls check it for me.
My hair becoming white. What should I do? I am 21 years old engineering student. I sleep late night. Does that cause what I am suffering?
I am loosing hair quickly but I tried many shampoos, but no use. What can I do, I consult many doctors but no use! Do pls told me any solution.
I am 24 years old nd I have unwanted moles on my face so is there any cream who makes them disappear nd make my skin glowing bcz after a month's I have to attend my brothers marriage?
Dr. Half of my beard hair become gray while others are black. I am using Altris lotion and now dctr recommend Q-Sera black. please tell wht should I do? Does it work for me or nt?
I am 58 year's old my hair is falling rapidly starting from top of my head. Give me a better medicine or ointment. Thank you.
I'm lasting my hair is it necessary to bath twice in a day. How bathing affect jair fall and which are the shampoos that help to present hair fall.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall. Plzzz give suggestions for stop of hair fall and new born of hair where hair fallen.
I have thing hair, and it's black! It's a little longer than shoulder length I would like to get a hair Color, preferably some shade of red, I previously had hair fall problem but now I am relying on herbal products so it's fine Would you suggest going inn for a hair Color?
I am 21 years young. I have black spots from pimples. For removing pimples and spots what I do. Pimples are very long time in my face. These are alos in my hole bodt.
Lybrate | Dr. Santosh Panchal speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello Dr. I have a combination skin. When I wake up in the morning my nose get so oily n look very dark. Can uh plzzz suggest me some home remedy.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.