Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GulatiYour feedback matters!
I have gone through ultrasound of my abdomen but we did not find the cause of excessive bloating ,bloating is so painful for me that I get headache and breathing shortage like feeling. What testing should I go and what could be possible problems?
My father and mother are both diabetic. Father since 15 years and mother since 6 years. Do I have high chance of diabetes? If yes, can I prevent it? Please suggest me the ways.
i am 30 years old, my doctor suggest thyroid 100mcg tablet thyroxine is 3.10ug% and TSH is 7.38 IU/ML. next month my marriage is fixed is there any problem and for me hypo or hyper thyroid.
Sir I have a serious problem of my girlfriend that her menses is stopped automatically from last 2 months without any reason please suggest me what I can do for her.
I want to loose my weight I am 19 year old and I want to do this without medicines I want deit plan and know exercise to loose weight suggest me something.
My father is suffereing from prostate gland problem and supposed to operate in pune but due to he had heart problem doctors avoided that. Can laser green tech help?
My throat is paining a lot. I am even unable to speak. In every breathe I feel pain. 2 days ago I had cold. Kindly suggest me what to do.
Meri shadi ko 4 months ho gye hai. Main aur meri wife roj sex bhi karte hain. Mere penis ki length 4 inch hai. Lekin abhi tak koi bacha nhi hua hai. Please tel me sir.
My wife is facing serious psoriasis on the head she had taken ayurvedic medicine for three months after that 80% was cured but now again she was back to the same position and slowly coming inside the ear also. Please suggest.
I am married for four years but till now never had intercourse as she feels immense pain and I being a soft person don't force her much. She is not so educated and so belief in old ideology like blame others as mine is very thick. I want to know is there any medical procedures available to make it thin or any other alternatives? She is obese while me only 54 kg and she 65 kg. Don't want to use gel also. Is there any other position safe for us. I indulge in sucking as a alternative but it leads to heavy bleeding and pain for many days and she says it happens bcoz of this only is it true? And how safe it is? She curse me for that also. What should I do? One year back she had undergone operation also for heavy bleeding. Thx please suggest.
M having sciatica problem since dec2015 I hav tried naturopathy yoga n went for ayurvedic treatment n took med for 15 days bt I was told der I no further med which could help me please suggest me treatment should I go for I also hv thyroid n my tsh is raised. Thank yu.
I have a snoring habit which is very irritating and also I've heard that if causes heart problems in near future. How can I stop snoring?
I am suffering from dark spots on my face and some time I am getting small pimples as well on my face I use lot of medicines but as usual.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.