Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gulab GuptaYour feedback matters!
My daughter (age 20) pass her stool with blood and after lab test we found that blood in the stool is positive. And we also found the pus in the stool. And pus is about 12-14 /hpf. What will be the remedy or any home remedy. Reply thanks.
I am smoke in 14 years in age and smoke side effect my body growth has been stopped and my skin problem is main issue my face is damaged please give me suggestion what I do.
I have dark spots only just in front of sidelocks on both the sides and the rest of my face is good. What should I do how can I prevent that?
I am 50 years old male. Indian, with a fair skin tone. I have noticed dark patches on my cheek bones. Considering my fair skin tone the dark patches are quite visible in photographs. Please advise. Thank you.
My body and other parts are fair, but my face has turned wheatish blackish type, how to get back my fair color. Suggest me some medicine or treatment.
I am 21 years old male and I have skin problem such as pimple, acne and darkness skin. Please advice me the cure for these nd tl me how to remove tan. Thank you.
Left Breast developed a few lump like thick long tube and also recently its paining. What should I do as when consulted recently the Dr. Said its just a Breast Fibroids. Wanted to have a second opinion and to know if there is any Ayurvedic treatment for this.
I am applying a cream which is eveglow. It contains hydroquinone usp, tretinoin usp and mometasone furoate ip. Is it safe for face?
What are the domestic ways for the skin fairness, I want to glow my complexion now I am wheatish complexion.
Is chemical peeling gives a normal skin brightness and what about the hands and legs are they remain same as before and any side effects once we go with skin peeling treatment ? And how much it cost to go with treatment.Please tell.
I have smoking habit. My face and lips became dark. I am getting out of this habit and my skin is became dark, so please suggest me.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with a doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.