Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Hi dear sir madam I am suffering from sinus. Headache since one year as I consult physician but no use please assist me what should I do.
I am always having a problem of tonsils I refer to many doctors they get temporary relief but not for long time.
My sister is 18 years old. Blood came from her nose for 2 times. What should she do? What is the problem.
I'm suffering from haemoglobin deficiency, it's less than 10 units. I often bleed from nose. What shall I do for precaution and for maintenance?
He snores heavily very loud already consulted doctor but coud not get a correct answer for it? What s it?
Nasal allergies are very common and as a result, not taken seriously by most people. In most cases you patiently withstand the coughing and sneezing, which might last for an entire day and in the process might inadvertently damage your health by choosing to ignore it for the time being.
Here are some of the commonly experienced nasal allergies and what you should do to get relief from them:
- Runny or stuffy nose: The best option is to just avoid allergy triggers. For example, if pollen is your allergen, then avoid going out during the times pollen count when it is reported to be high. Or, if animals make you sneeze, then make sure to have your hands washed and clothes changed after playing with them. Do not over use decongestant sprays at all. If these symptoms persist for more than half a week, then it's time to seek your doctor's advice.
- Uncontrollable Sneezing: Again, the best option is to avoid; but in many cases, it becomes difficult for you to avoid the allergen. In those cases, try antihistamine. If that doesn't work, then you can also go for a nasal steroid spray, but again, make sure to not overuse it.
- Post Nasal Drip: Usually, you unconsciously swallow your mucus. But, if the mucus quantity increases, it becomes thicker and results in post-nasal drip. It isn't much common, but you can practically feel the mucus dripping into your throat from the back of the nose. It can result in a lumpy feeling in the throat and can cause irritation. You can try drinking more fluids and using a nasal spray to reduce the mucus quantity. If that doesn't work, then it's time to seek advice from your doctor.
- Eyes that itch: Watery eyes that itch are annoying companions of nose allergy and though they might not be a serious hazard for the eyes, you cannot ignore them. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out into a reportedly high-pollen-count weather. It might be a better option to forego contact lenses; they can escalate the entire eye-itching problem. If it becomes too itchy, you can place a cold washcloth over your eyes.
Testing an Allergy: Allergy testing is commonly done by by skin prick test, in order to diagnose the allergens. Once, the allergens are diagnosed, immunotherapy can be started, which will help in improving the symptoms of and in many cases, it provides complete cure.
I am male of age 38 yrs . I am suffering smell identify problem from last one year, I am not felling light smell also.
In all season I am suffering with cough in throat. I am feeling very embrace when I am taking with people with frequently coughing. Is it normal or Do I need any medications for this.
I listen to songs via headphones most of the time at least 4 to 8 hrs a day but then my right ear started paining so I reduced the usage of headphones gradually now I rarely use it maybe half hour a day. Is been around 6 month since I reduced the usage time of headphones. Now a days at night time my ear pain starts and hearing a ringing sound for past 2 months. What could be the problem?
Only sneeze is coming and water is coming from nose .due to any change in weather and any contact of dust .cold ,cough ,and sneeze occurs. What to do?
When ever climates change like june to july my nose starts bleeding sometime. Will you please give me any solution. Or precaution.
Sir, please answer to my question as soon as possible please sir my problem here is about non-veg food when everytime I eat non-veg food for continuously 3 to 4 days I get very serious cough and I feel like not okay with my throat! tell any simple methods of stopping that please?
My 5 years old son is suffering from running left ear & bad odor from ear & ENT Doctors are suggesting for surgery (adenoids, but looking the success rate of surgery of Ear that is not so good, what should I do?
I am snoring badly. Most of time I have stuffy nose. After sleep snore get on. I can't sleep with family Pl advise.
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.