Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello gm doctor. I have a query regarding pregnancy. I am 26 years old n unmarried. Last month my Periods was on 19th but as I was going for an outing so I started having elaichi to delay my Periods as I was told by my friends that chewing elaichi seeds will delay periods and on 18th I went with my bf for outing and had unprotected sex on 18th and 19th but now he made sure that the sperms don't enter my vagina but now it has been 2 days and still I dint get my Periods. So is there a chance of getting pregnant? Do I need to consult a doctor or should I wait for few more days? Please advice.
After eating food I feel difficulty while breathing so I have to breathe heavily. What has happened, pls suggest some remedy?
Mam please help me. Gay sex is disorder. Or not. In 9th standard one of my calasmate. Did with me. Nw I'm 20 years doctor of pharmacy student at bangalore. I stay in hostel. I can't concentrate on my studies. Wt should I do. Please help me mam.
I am previously suffered from anaemia and with infertility due to hypothyroidism. 1month ago I made all tests then I came to know that my haemoglobin % improved from 6.6 to 9.5 but t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is 8.86. I am taking eltroxin 50mcg daily since 1month. And my periods are also regular. My age -26y height -5.1 weight -46kg marriage -3 years other reports all are normal i. E mountax test etc. Please suggest me right way so that I rid of this problem and conceive.
Hello doctor my self divyaashish singh tomar I am 25 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
My daughter suffering a very high problem cough take a day 20-30 times and she is only 3 months old please help us.
Hi. My daughter is suffering in high fever & cough since last night. As advised by doctor we are giving her medicines ie paracetamol syrup and cough but there is not any sign of relief. We are afraid of swine flu. Kindly advise
I am suffering from chest pain from 2 weeks and I am feeling difficulty in sleeping also. Please help me and suggest me immediately.
I have a bad head ache since last 1 year so many consulting no result getting. Also taking many medicine and feeling very sad about this.
My father is suffering from urine infection, bacteria is clebsila species from 1 months and his right scrotum is big from normal in size and infected in some fluid. For this admitted him to the hospital.At first Doctors give him Xylisten Forte 2mlu. But doctors say that fluids are taken out by the operation now. At this time what do I do?
I have not been able to sleep since2days and I am having severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but did not work, what to do? Please help me?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.