Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind Singh RathoreYour feedback matters!
My sister is 18 years old. Blood came from her nose for 2 times. What should she do? What is the problem.
I feel dizziness for last few days after taking bath, even though I use luke warm water. I feel little restlessness which last for half an hour. What could be the reason. Thanks.
I have getting pain at the time of poring toilet and some what like fire in my testis after poring toilet what should I do now.
I have allergy in my body fungal infection doctor give me antibiotic but there is no result I have khujali so what can I do.
I'm 36 years old I'm unmarried in 2008 I got gastric by pass surgery at that time I'm 170 kg and now I'm 113 kg now I want loss more around 25 kg tell me or help me how I achieve my target.
Hello. The problem I am facing is in between my left foot fingers. Whenever I open my shoes after 3 to 4 hrs the skin btwn the fingers cane out. Please guide me what can be done to cure this.
I am suffering for asthama kind of allergy. Bronchlitis from many years onwards. Right now I am using retard 150mg. I want to know, whether. It will cause any side effects or not. And want a complete treatment for my illness.
My leg is paning badly from past 2 month sometime in thies sometime in joints doctor give me painkiller nd antacid but no effect.
I have a heart burn problem whenever I eat chillies and not eat chillies .I feel like heartburn and its irritates me a lot .I have taken medication as well .But medication only for few days again heartburn get started. May I know what prevention I can take to avoid it in future.
Fasting not only aids religious beliefs, but also has many spiritual benefits. It is considered the best way to re-energize one's mind, body and soul. It is one of the best ways to detoxify one's digestive system and immune system. One's stomach and pancreas are always in a state of action and hence a few days' rest can actually retune both the systems. Fasting also provides one with the opportunity to reconnect with one's spiritual body. It is a journey of self-discovery. Activities like praying and meditating helps people to connect more with their spiritual self.
How can you detox your body?
Although fasting is one of the best ways to detox one's body, not everyone has the physical strength to perform it. Detoxing can also be performed by having detoxifying foods.
- Fruits help in washing out toxins from the body. Green foods like barley, wheatgrass, spinach, alfalfa helps to give a chlorophyll boost to the digestive system. Broccoli sprouts are very high in antioxidants and its ability to stimulate detoxifying enzymes in the digestive system is unparalleled. They are more effective than any fully grown vegetable.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants and washes away impurities and toxic substances. It also contains catechins, which increase the function of liver. Vegetables like onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, turmeric and garlic are best eaten juiced or raw which will help in purging away toxins from the liver thus aiding the cleansing process.
- Omega-3 oils like hemp, olive oil, avocado oil help in detoxing. They lubricate the intestinal walls and thus allow the toxins to be absorbed by the oil and wash them away.
- Fasting is often aided by meditation, which helps to establish a deeper connection with oneself through faith. While meditating, make sure that you are neat and clean. Clean the environment in which you are fasting. Try to spend a minimum to 10-15 minutes remembering the name of the Supreme and chant his name or mantra. Light a candle to burn your ego and feed animals, birds around you. One should speak in limited amounts during meditation. After you break your fast, you will experience a sense of gratitude towards the food you eat.
Whether tomato has any side effects like uric acid generation to create arthritis etc. Please clarify. Is it effective for all diabetics including those taking insulin?
Hi myself want to grow my beard with thick hairs as of niw I have very rare What should I use to gro hair thickly.
1. Pack it in advance
At the moment, food is still allowed in all forms of transportation (plane, bus, train, boat) so use it to your advantage by packing easy to-go meals and snacks to keep in your carry on. If you are traveling through the airport, all foods must be wrapped, packed, or contained. Also, the no liquid over 3.5 ounces rule applies here so leave dressings, sauces, or creamy substances at home if they are greater than said amount.
Here are 7 healthy travel snack examples:
1) Dried fruit and nut mix – Mix your favorite combo and throw them into the perfectly portioned snack bags. Some of my favorites are pistachios (shelled) and dried cranberries or raisins and almonds. For a lower calorie, crunchier option, add a high fiber cereal (6gm of fiber, 8gm of sugar) 2) nut butter sandwich – choose your favorite and slap it between 2 slices of 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread. I love justin’s nut butter travel packs as an option too.
3) Fruit – Make it easy by throwing a portable fruit in your bag. Apples and bananas are great go-tos for this.
4) Turkey sandwich – Try a low-sodium turkey breast (nitrate/nitrite-free is also a great choice) on 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread with your favorite mustard. Hint: adding mustard in between turkey slices will prevent soggy bread.
5) Veggies slices – If you don’t have the time to cut them, buy them pre-cut and throw them into a sandwich bag. Here’s an article on the best healthy snacks for the office that can also make a great travel snacks.
6) A health food bar – Choose ones that are made from whole and minimally processed ingredients and at least 8 grams of protein. Also, watch the sugar in these bars. Try to aim for less than 12 grams of sugar per bar. Some of my favorites include kindbar protein plus, think thin, nugo bar, oskri bar, clif mojo, the good bar, luna, luna protein, and simply bar.
7) Protein powders – These are great if you have a re-usable water bottle. Throw powder in with water or skim milk and you’ve got a great treat. Tera’s whey and vega offer great to-go packs!
If you are traveling by car, bring a cooler. This will expand your options tremendously!
2. Buy it on your way:
If you weren’t able to pack in advance, which is ideal, you can make the right choice when purchasing food at the airport, train station, gas station, or bus station. A few items that are available at most terminals and stations are:
Turkey or chicken sandwich
Nonfat or lowfat yogurt and fruit
Nuts mixed in nonfat or lowfat yogurt
Salads (with dressing on the side)
Trail mixes (without added sugary candies and chocolate)
Water (don’t go for sugar beverages, just don’t!)
3. Look around
Most of us rush to the station or terminal to sit and wait. Instead of going to the first vendor, use that time to look around at your options (and get some exercise). There has been a huge trend toward offering healthier options in almost all travel areas including airport terminals, bus stations, rest stops, and train stations. I know it isn’t perfect everywhere, but if you pack what you can, you can make it work!
4. Call ahead
If you are on a flight that will be serving meals, call the airline ahead of time. Most airlines will accommodate your health needs by offering meals that are lowfat, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sodium, etc. Or, opt out of airplane food all together by packing your own meal.
5. Stay mindful
Who wants indigestion, an upset stomach, or low energy when traveling? eating unhealthy foods while traveling may be easy, but it won’t make traveling fun. Keep this in mind when perusing your options.
6. Stay hydrated
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling, which is especially important on long flights. We feel most comfortable when humidity is around 50% – meaning the air is 50% saturated with water. Air in an airline cabin can fall to as low as 1% on long flights.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, and reduced concentration. Water and herbal teas are great ways to keep you going. If you are prone to upset stomachs or nausea, bring along a few herbal tea bags such as ginger or chamomile.
7. Smart restaurant choices
These can make or break a diet. Think about the same things you would if you were home:
Take a look at the menu online or ahead of time, if available.
Choose meat and fish items that are steamed, broiled, baked, grilled, poached or roasted.
Choose vegetables that have been steamed over sautéed or fried.
Ask for dressing accompaniments on the side such as dressing, sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Limit alcohol – I would suggest not doing this while you are in travel, especially if you are driving. If you have other modes and must partake, go for a glass of wine; lite beer; or a small a liquor with club soda, water, or on the rocks.