Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind Singh RathoreYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 years boy I cant sleep in night after full day tiredness dont know what I do can you help me out of this problem.
She is feeling too much pain in her left hand to shoulder to chest nd bak tomorrow in emergency we done every appropricite test like ecg xray echo bp everythng was normal nd doctor said it is a mascular pain please give me clear reason for pain nd further treatment of it.
Sex is an art or game where practice and childishness help a lot says Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Lots of men think that women are interested in only size and timing (Just as Pak is India-centric,men are just penicentric). This increases fear of performance and hence ED or Premature ejaculation has become so common. Women are interested more in foreplay or romance and also caring, love talk or patting and fun. Sex should happen and it is not something to be done. Also men unnnecessarily hit the gym in toning and weight gain which further decreases the flexibililty. Copying the porn with oral or kissing further increases the over-excitability and ED. Smoking, tobacco or alcohol or excess beverages or spices also causes severe ED or PE. So just sit with a sexologist and change your life by understanding the art and game of sex, says eminent sexologist of India, Dr Vaibhav Lunkad
Premature ejaculation refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned, or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: There are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a visit to a doctor.
My height is about 6" but now I want to develop my physique and mussels so what diet should I take according to it and also what exercise should I do at home?
Recently did operation of left leg of varicose veins, two things need to ask 1) which socks to get which one is cotton good variety, & from where shall I get, 2) who / which doctor has the Rights to give me letter to go on Handicapped coach in local train, so that the letter can be a reference letter for travelling in Handicap coach on local trains, Thanks in advanced regards Tejas Mehta.
Dear sir / madam My father age is 55 but he feel very week & also get pain in hand leg like & he also check the heart, liver there is no problem.
How does the diode system remove hair?
A laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted is well absorbed by the pigment located in hair follicles. The laser pulses for a fraction of a second, just long enough to vaporize the pigment, disabling numerous follicles at a time to eliminate or significantly impede the hair growth. Skin n laser center, uses the highest technology from lumenis u. S. A, a gold standard light sheer diode laser with incomparable treatment efficacies in hair removal.
Is it painful?
The laser has a cooling tip where temp goes to 0 degree centigrade which allows significant cooling of skin before any shot of laser comes, making the procedure almost painless. During the treatment, there will be a tingling or stinging sensation, which can be tolerated. But, if you want the process to be completely painless, topical anesthetic creams are also available.
How many sessions do I need?
Number of sessions varies depending on patient's hair thickness, density and area to be treated. Eight to ten sessions are generally recommended, but few cases with patchy growth or fine hair even after ten sessions, may require treatment for longer period for maintenance.
Does it work on gray hair?
Laser energy is attracted to the melanin in our hair. The greater the amount of melanin, the better the results. White or grey hair does not contain any melanin and, therefore, does not respond to treatments.
Do I need to grow the hair for the treatment?
No, in fact we ask you to shave the area you want to be treated. Laser actually targets the anatomical structures below the skin. Surface hair actually interferes with the process.
In how long will I see the results?
You may see some changes immediately. Duration of one or two weeks will be taken for all of the hair in the treated area to fall. After that, you will experience no growth for several weeks. Therefore, you will be receiving immediate gratification, while you are moving towards a long-term goal.
Can I take treatment while I am on other medications?
The only medications that are prohibited for laser hair removal are isotretinoin and retino-a, which must be discontinued prior to treatment.
I have premature ejaculations. When I insert it hardly last for 10 to 15 seconds. Please suggest me some medicines and remedies. I will be very grateful to you.
Dear sir My wife is facing periods problem from past few months and also this month already completed 1month 20days still periods not happened so we both of thought may be will happen pregnant then we checked pregnancy test yesterday but there is also negative result. May be this kind of periods problem will be effect for future pregnancy please let me know. She got married with me 6 month before. Please help me on this issue. Because she looking for family plan but her periods is major problem. Kindly cooperate.
Safe Treatment Of All Disease Homeopathy
Fregoli syndrome and Capgras syndrome are psychological disorders which cause the patients to develop delusions regarding the people around him and his social interaction. They are called delusional misidentification syndromes (DMs). Both conditions are extremely rare and are believed to develop in patients who already have other psychiatric disorders. The two conditions can be compared in the following ways:
- Nature of the disease: Patients with Fregoli delusion believe that the many people around him or her are actually the same person in many different disguises. Capgras syndrome, on the other hand, causes the patient to think that someone who he or she interacts with on a daily basis has been replaced by an impostor.
- History: Fregoli syndrome was discovered in 1927 in a woman who thought her favorite actresses were disguising themselves as her friends, her employers and even strangers. The doctors named the condition after Italian entertainer Leopoldo Fregoli who did excellent impersonations of contemporary political figures. Less than 50 cases of the disorder have been reported worldwide since then.
Capgras syndrome was discovered in 1922 by French psychiatrist Joseph Capgras. The patient claimed that identical impostors had taken the places of her husband and some of her friends. This disorder is seen more commonly in women than in men and has more reported cases than Fregoli syndrome.
What causes it?
Fregoli delusions can be caused by severe injury to the temporal and parietal areas of the brain or other neural pathways.
Capgras syndrome has more complicated neuroanatomical causes. It is often seen in patients of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia and sometimes in patients of bipolar disorder and paranoia.
Symptoms behind them
The symptoms of Fregoli syndrome are delusions, visual and auditory hallucinations, cognitive defects, problems in visual memory and motor functioning.
Capgras syndrome is characterized by delusions, lack of emotional response to a familiar face, constant anxiety and depression.
Antipsychotic medication is generally used to treat Fregoli delusions. Anti-seizure drugs and anti-depressants are prescribed to combat other symptoms of the disorder. The family members of the patient are also counselled so that they do not feel insulted by the patient's behavior.
Individualized cognitive therapy is much more beneficial in case of Capgras syndrome than medication. Habilitation therapy is a form of treatment where the patient is not repeatedly contradicted and corrected. Usually the patients' family members are made to talk to them about their mistakes gently without arguing with them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.