Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GouthamYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 40 years old & suffering back Pain from 2/3 years please suggest Me some medicines. Icant do work By leaning down when I stands a Lot of pain in back, like 80 years old Is excess of sex may be problem.
I have a lot of back pain form last 2 days I don't even sleeping for this pain can anyone please tell me wat to do for cure this.
I am suffering from thighs muscle pain when I exercise in gym thats why when I walk my thighs pain increased so can you suggest medicine for this problem.
Hello Ma'am Ma'am I am having Scoliosis and Kyphosis since last 2 years. What precautions and Exercises I must do to cure it.
I have hypo thyroid (past 7 years), since 2 weeks I am having joint pains. Is that related and what should I do?
I'm feeling pain when I walking on road my knees are paining so why is solution please help me solving problem.
I haven't sleep since last 23 hours. But I am still not tired. My eyes are paining and I am feeling sleeplessness. During my master of engineering final exams, I used to read late night. And I also got concentration those time. Now I am habitual with these kinds of daily useful painful habits. Tomorrow's I am having boiler operation boe engineer exam and I am very tensed weather I will be able to write my paper or not. I am not satisfied with my sleep. Someone please guide me in solving my serious problem of sleeplessness. I will be very much thank full to those who helps me. I am also a teacher and I also guide to all of my students truly and similarly as I guide my students truly, I also want someone to guide me truly. I am very much diss appointed and helpless to my self. My legs are also not paining. Neither my hands are paining. So now I can't understand weather what to do and what not to do? My other friends are not facing any of such serious problem. I do not know that why only I am facing the problems. Do I need to sit back and relax or shall I do exercise?
My mom is having pain around upper leg knee joints, we have consulted the doctor regarding this doctor said it was due to some fluid collection around joints he gave an injection to the joint so that it solidify like gel even after the treatment the pain persists and again it is getting worst.
I have a problem in my elbow there is a pane in it please surest me exercise things please it is recommended.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.