Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gourav BansalYour feedback matters!
I'm having sexual attractions when I'm with my friends ,even though I haven't engaged in any same sex activity . This has got me very suicidal as its interfering with my day to day activities as I can't stop thinking about it .I really don't want someone to tell me that its genetic as I have always loved girls . What should I do ?
Hamare organisation mai daily breakfast mai puri milti hai aur mujhe puri khana pasand bhi hai tho mujhe ek bat ka dar hai ki agey chal k koi problem ho sakta hai bolke. Tho uske jagha chana, badam wagaira pani mai bhiga kar aur salad ke sath breakfast mai khana thik rahega. Aur maine suna hai ki breakfast mai hamesha roti wagaira khana chaiye. Do tell me and clear my doubt.
I've been masturbating since childhood and resulting this habit my penis got bent towards left and my testicles has become slightly loose (I think. Can someone tell me how can I overcome this problem and how much time will take to recover so I can apply for Indian Armed Forces.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.
I am 30 years old man, I always getting angry very quickly and rapid heart beat, how can I control this.
I am married for last 7 months. Initially I was having irregular erections. Initially some anxiety and fear was there. For first 5 months I was not able to insert into her vagina. Only recently I was able to insert as she felt the pain. Lately again I have started getting soft erections. I have started taking ashwagandharishta for last 10 days. Please suggest what should I do? Does the penis fully insert into vagina?
My penis is too weak due to excessive nightfall, now it got shrunk and bunch of circular acnes on the top of it. What should I do?
From last three days I am not getting sleep at night and not able to concentrate in my studies help me. I am suffering from knee lock problem and my age is 19 Suggest me how to treat it By exercise.
Hello m 20 year old . Earlier I suffer from involuntary ejaculation. After homeopathictreatment I got complete relief. But after a weak I masturbate . I suffer from same. Sticky colourless smellless fluid discharge in small quantity. After that I pee. And every morning some quantity of fluid discharge when I walkup. Is this serious ? Can homeopathic treatment cures this .
Suffering from impotence can be terrible, but you need not to suffer silently as there is a solution for this problem in Acupressure treatment method. An ancient Chinese-inspired treatment, acupressure is a self-healing method, and many ailments can be treated with this process.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence which is the inability to obtain, in some cases, maintain an erection can occur due to numerous factors. Certain lifestyle habits or stressful conditions can also lead to impotence along with low testosterone level, chronic diseases like diabetes and acupressure, the most effective self-healing method can be of immense help when it comes to treating this problem.
9 Acupressure points to treat impotence
- Bladder 23 and 47: They are together known as the sea of vitality points that are located on the lower back between the second and third lumbar vertebrae. The points are important for fertility and are used to boost up the immune system and energy.
- K1: K1, also known as Bubbling Springs is located at the center of the sole. Pressure on that point treats not only erectile dysfunction but also menopause-related issues like hot flashes, dizziness, etc. in women indicating K1 to be effective for reproductive health.
- Bladder 27 and 34: Known as the Sacral Points because the points are on the sacrum that is located at the base of the spine. Acupressure on these points helps relieve from impotence, sacral pain, sexual-reproductive problems and so on.
- CV4: Conception Vessel 4 is an important point located four finger widths below the belly button. The point is known as the Gate Origin and is one of the most useful points to treat erectile dysfunction, urinary inconsistency, etc.
- CV6: Conception Vessel 6 is another important point of acupressure for impotence and is located three finger widths below the belly button. It is useful for treating seminal emission, impotence, night-time urination.
- K3: Kidney 3 is a vital acupressure point. It is known as Bigger Stream and is situated midway between the Achilles’ tendon and the inside of the anklebone. It relieves sexual tension, loss of libido and fatigue.
- Sp12: Spleen 12, known as the Rushing Door is located in the pelvic area in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. It is a significant pressure point for treating male infertile issues.
- Sp13: Spleen 13, like Spleen 12 is also located in the pelvic region in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. Stimulating this particular point helps in curing impotence and abdominal discomfort.
- St36: Stomach 36 is a vital acupressure point for treating several health problems. Situated four finger widths from the kneecap and one finger width outside the shin bone, the point is known as the Three Mile Point. It helps in improving the functions of the reproductive system.
Impotence is one such condition which can be completely cured with holistic healing and acupressure is a time-tested treatment for impotence. If you are facing the problem of impotence, you can schedule an appointment with an acupressure expert and seek treatment that will lead to a definitive cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.