Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am unable to sleep at nights. I want to sleep but I am unable to do do. Lot of thoughts will going on mind. What should I do to sleep early?
I visited a massage parlour. During the massage, I rubbed my penis on the butt crack of the lady. She then started giving me hand job. And also inserted her finger inside my anus. Please let me know the possibility of HIV. I am really tensed. This incident happen around 10 days back. I had back ache in past 2 days.
Hi am 26 year old female I got married before 9 months now in last few month o faced lots of problems in my health I had stomach problems and gastric problem nd frequently I have chest congestion wat can I do.
I was suffering from typhoid last month but I didn't get injected its vaccine is it necessary to take the vaccine of typhoid.
I am 25 year old male, I think I am means I hav doubt that I hav infected with hiv. Not sure but just a little bit of doubt please tel me what is the syptoms of first stage and how to confirm that I dont have any problem. What to do?
I am diabetic since last 15 years. Since last four months, its above 275. I am taking gluformin g2 once in morning.
Here are some tips to cure acidity, gas formation, flatulence, heart burn and constipation
I am 37 year old suffering from frequent stomach pain after taking eno or pudinhara or antacid tablet it remains under control. Is there any permanent solution apart from exercise and diet.
Dr. am a newly married women. We had a love marriage. Even though. I am not having any interest in sex. Am not at all getting any mood while sexing. It just became a duty now. I don't get any pleasure from that. My husband also depressed because of this. Wat to do to create mood in me while having sex.
My brother suffering from allergy in a round shape on her face. He take medicines but he did not got any change on energy. Thankyou.
I wanna to increase length and wide of my penis. It is 4 inches in length and 3.5 inches in circumference. Is any ayurvedic or home made medicine or activity can help? Ejaculation time is also too short, less than 30 sec.
My friend has done sex for first time. After sex he found that his penis became large in shape. Matlab penis ful gaya and painful.
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation problem, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction problem or premature ejaculation problem.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.