Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Goswami

General Physician, Delhi

200 at clinic
Dr. Goswami General Physician, Delhi
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Goswami
Dr. Goswami is a trusted General Physician in Hari Nagar, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Goswami at Dr Bharti Nursing Home in Hari Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Goswami and consult privately on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Bharti Nursing Home

B-30, Hari Nagar. Landmark: Behind Deendayal Hospital, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Goswami

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 45 years old working in a govt dept. Iam suffering with constipation for more than 5 years. What should I do.

General Physician, Trivandrum
Changing dietary and lifestyle habits would suffice. High fiber diet and exercise holds the key. Consult me for any medications. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, thanks for replying actually my object to know, is there medicine ayurvedic or homeopathic to destroy enlarge prostate without under going surgery since I am diabetic and age factor.

MBBS, MD - Medicine, MD - Oncology
Oncologist, Delhi
Dear, most of the prostate enlarged turn to malignancy. First check your psa. To rule out malignancy. Many ayurvedic drugs as well as allopathic drugs claim to reduce the enlargement but which one actually helps is a matter of chance. Surgery is indicated if the uncontrolled symptoms are there.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old boy. I have swelling in my right leg feet and the left feet is normal. I took a test for diabetic, thyroid, uric acid and filaria all are negative now what should I do please suggest.

General Physician, Mumbai
Please send a picture of the affected foot in pvt chat. Get serum creatinine done along with an xray chest pa view.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hve problem of stammering and shuttering. How can I remove it? Please give me suggestions.

Speech Therapist, Secunderabad
Stammering or stuttering is a 100% curable problem. By the means of fluency therapy you can get it rectified. But intially you have to get it assessed for accurate diagnosis and treatment program.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He has stomachache for moreover 1week. What is the proper diet plan is good for him?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi! Bland diet is good No heavy meals at a time Drink plenty of water Avoid outside foods, spicy food, non vegetarian, junk food and instant foods Take rest If it is not coming down by natural methods please go to the hospital and meet surgeon He will do few tests and you will be treated completely.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having cuff from the last 5-6 days just cuff no fever nothing but cuff what should I do to overcome this problem.

MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Bangalore
If it's only cough without any discharge from nose then probably you are having a throat infection. Try using betadine gargles for a day. If it does not subside, consult a physician.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello t actually 5 months before due to some ear problem I visited to ent specialist, he told me that my ear drum has got ruptured (small hole in ear drum. I don`t know this has got happen. At the initial stage I took some medicine prescribed by doctor, in hope that my ear drum will be all right but in my 3rd visit doctor advice me for operation. Kindly provide me their cost also.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
This operation (myringoplasty) i. E reconstruction of ear drum is done under local anaesthesia. First get an audiometry (hearing test) done and send the report. Now a days this is done scarless with help of endoscopy so cosmetically also acceptable.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from throat infection my voice has not come clear and loud enough so that person can't able to listen sometime and I have pain also in throat.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Squeeze lemon in hot water and drink it reduces throat pain. Chew khadiradi vati or Mulethi in mouth.Drink giloy ginger tea.Gargle with triphala decoction.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from constipation since my childhood. And I am using toilet on alternative days.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take 2-tab. Charcol at night before bed. Syp. Livoluk 10 ml at night.This can help cure in constipation. take green veg., salaad in meal.grapes at night,one apple daily in morning. Banana in morning, juice,whole grain ,oats,more fiber meal,digestive foods, plenty of water during day and 1 glass of water before meal, avoid bad habits...stress ,alcohol, smoking, non-veg.,avoid fatty meal,oily foods. To confirm cause of constipation you may go for tests stool r/m, stool c/s,lft,blood sugar,cbc,usg whole abdomen ,x ray barium meal for examination for rectum,sigmoid, best tests is endoscopy for large intestine . Do not eat papaya if you diabetic. go for walk daily in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In right hand there is sensation almost at every night & lot of pain dr says it is due to inflamation ,diabetic patient ,65 year age suggest medicine.

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
You have Diabetic neuropathy. Control diabetes by controlling diet/exercise and medication you are taking. Control Blood sugar by checking HBA1C ,keep around 6.6 mmol/L. Take nutritional supplements like vitamin B complex and keep an eye on your Lipid level also and BP/CAD/ TIA?if any. Check for Chronic Disease management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After 1 month my marriage is going on and m suffering from penis looseness and weak for erection. After 1st intercourse penis not erected till 1 hr. And while intercourse penis automatically loose in vagina.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Improper masturbation and faulty diet schedule weakens the vitality of the penis both structurally as well as functionally. It is then realized by a person at the time of actual sex. Weak erection is due to reduced blood supply and improper enlargement of spongy tissues of the penis. It can be cured with few weeks of medications and diet alteration.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have many ball type inside my skin. All over my body. Like hands. Legs. Etc. Since 12 years. There is no pain.. Is there any cure. Please help. Mee.

General Physician, Nashik
It seems to be lipoma. Treatment can include simple excision, endoscopic removal, or liposuction and it depends on the size, number and location of lipomas. Simple excision is usually done for superficial lipomas and is done under anesthesia by giving and excision and removing the contents of the lipoma. Then these contents are sent for histopathological examination. Liposuction has more recurrence rate but in surgical incisional removal, since it is removed completely, including the capsule, the recurrence rate is less.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some allergies on my thighs and some inner parts of the legs. How can I get rid of this.

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be a fungal infection in thighs. Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for 4-5 days,if no relief,consult.Avoid using soap in thighs,keep it dry and sweat free
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cant sleep cause I don't have enough time can you tell me something to detox body ?

M B B S, M. D (Internal Medicine)
General Physician, Nellore
There is nothing to substitute for good adequate sleep. You are grossly mistaken if you think mechanical shortcuts can substitute natural methods of rest and healing. There is no such thing as a detox concept in modern allopathic medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 54 years old. I have leg pain from 1 months. I am a sugar and diabetic patient. I have cholesterol also. Why it is happening? What are the remedies?

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Hello lybrate-user, as you are diabetic kindly get your lower limb colour doppler sonography done to see the condition of your vessel walls. God bless you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am 27 years old married male. I have a problem of having short size of my penis. So I m feeling very ashamed. My penis size in normal position is 1.5 to 2 inch max. And in erected position size would remain 3 inch. I know 3 inch may be enough to satisfy a woman while having sex. But I m not happy with my penis size. So, kindly please recommend me any solution for this problem whether it is drugs or pump or exercise. I m waiting for your response. Thanks.

PG Dip(psycosexual diseases), MBBS
Sexologist, Delhi
You know average indian errect penis size is in range of 3inch to 6 inch, you say you know lady vagina needs 3 inch errect penis. For a lady it hardly matter how big is the size it only matter love making and stamina to sustain.
69 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doc, I'm 24 years old. Wen I drenched in rain I'll get breathing problem so please temme wat to do, I can't able to breath properly at dat time.(2 years back I got a pneumonia from dat diz problem arise.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi lybrate-user. Thankyou for writing into lybrate, as you mentioned, when you drench in rain you wil have difficult in breathing means you immune system is very low to attack the allergens. So please follow these medication, medications:- 1. Cof x-10 ml with warm water after food. 2. Tab vyoshadi vati -2 tab twice a day after food for 15 days. 3. Take 1tsp of swamla compound daily twice to enhance your immunity.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have less haemoglobin in my body. Haemoglobin never increases. Now a days blood pressure low getting low after a week. So what precautions I take in this situation what medicine is to take in blood pressure low?

Ayurveda, Ambala
For Maintain low BP to normal level: • Anaemia is a cause of low BP so check your hemoglobin level (Hb) if this is low so eat green leafy vegetables, beetroot and fruits like pomegranate, banana. • Eat an apple daily it maintain your BP normal. • Take your meal daily do not skip meal. • When you feel that your BP is low then take 2 teaspoons of sugar and add a pinch of salt mix it in one glass of water and drink it. You can repeat it after 2 hours. This will maintain electrolyte balance and your BP. You can drink a cup of tea. * Drink 8 - 9 glass of water daily. Hydrate your body well with drinking proper amount of water because dehydration is also cause fall of BP. • Drink a glass of milk daily. It maintain your stamina. • Take a multivitamin capsule daily for 15 days. • Eat a teaspoon of gulkand daily and maintain your blood sugar level. • Do long breathing pranayams daily and do not take stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed