Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GoshYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my name is ankur singh and I live in patna, I am 25 year old. I want a solution for diabetes. Its a old age problem ya its touch in young period. So can you suggest me something around this topic. Thank you.
Due to thyroid im getting irregular periods ,my gyno asked me to get the hormonal tests done, is it advisable, wat is this test done for, its quite expensive.
She is pregnant. The doctor entered his hand into her vagina for checkup. Now she has vaginal pain. Please prescribe a medicine.
My period came earlier and the amount of liquid came out was little less than previous month period So please tell me the reason behind this and how I should get the proper period timing I am unmarried.
Dear doctor, am a married working women, I am planning for kid, my last menstrual date was march 12, wen I took hgc test yesterday it showed negative. But I get frequent pain in my left stomach for past ten days, kindly pls guide me.
From last 4-5 months my periods not coming properly. Last time I get my proper periods on 19th, March since march my periods are always being regular with proper bleeding and i'll bleed 6-7 days in periods and it comes at the gap of 25-26 days. But after March my periods date was disturbed sometimes it comes at the gap of 21-22 days it was too early and sometimes its 34-35 days. It all happens to me first time and after march i'll not bleed properly like my usual periods sometimes it was just a spotting. Or sometimes scanty bleeding for 2-3 days. And most important thing is it very much different from my regular periods. Its a dark brown colour or we can say very thick blackish bleed. I'm very much tensed. Help me what to do ?
Hello. I am 22 year old female. I got married 9 months ago. For last 3 months me and my husband is doing intercourse regularly. But I haven't conceived yet. I don't know why? Six months before my marriage I had PCOD. But it was cleared by a doctor and after that till now (more than 1 year) my menstrual cycle is regular. Even during scanning on that time doctor said tha my uterus is good and strong. I am totally confused and depressed. Even though we are doing it correctly why nothing is formed? So where is the problem either on our intercourse method or on our health. I doesn't know. Please suggest me what is the problem. I am totally upset. Please help me.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
I have lot of pain during periods what medicine should I use and is there any side effects of medicine during that tym I take half tablet of combiflam and having some problem in periods Give me right direction so Thankful to you Please help me.
My baby is three months old and I had normal. delivery I did not get any stitches but my vagina became large and. I think I am not able to satisfy my husband what to do?
I'm a girl and my weight is approximately 41kg and my height is 4'9" is it perfect or not? if it is not than what should be my weight according to my height?
If 2 boys have sex without any protection, randomly, may be one of them had sex many times before. Is der ani chances toa have ani STD to the second one?
Doctor, I had an unprotected sex with my husband, so I took unwanted 72, within a week my periods came. Which was before due date. It came on 18 the april, and now its 28th. Its 11th day of my period. It happen first time with me. Please suggest me right way. Thanks.
Hello sir, I am 30 years old female. After 6 years of marriage I have been conceived now through donor IUI since my husband's sperm count was very low. Currently I am two months pregnant. Does masturbating now affect my baby? Does it harm baby? My doctor has told me not to have intercourse for 4 months but I wanted to know whether masturbation affects or not. Kindly help me.
Beleive me your body does not work like that.
Try thinking in reverse-:
Someone who eats chips most days, does not lose 2 kgs by eating healthy one day.
Someone who sits on the couch most days, does not lose 2 kgs from going to the gym one day.
Its about your lifestyle. Not about a single moment.