Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GoshYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering frm menopause n she is 50yrs in age. Some doctor prescribed her trenaxa capsules thrice a day to stop excessive bleeding, which helped a lot. But she got week after that. So the doctor then gave her iron capsules n then she got her periods again within 1day of taking this iron capsule. Wat shud v do? My basic concern is that my mom shud stop bleed n she shudn't get more week with that.
I am 27 years old female and I am pregnant with 5weeks 5 days but from past few days I am getting brownish and radish spotting once a while and also having cramps sometimes now. I have been advised for an ultrasound after 7weeks till then I have been prescribed sustain 200 n mhr bio. please tell me clearly will this lead to miscarriage? As this is my first pregnancy. This tension is killing me.
Does the egg get released on 14th and have sex on that day to get pregnant does it matter if some cum out and only Bit goes in will I still become pregnant.
I think I am pregnant in this month. but now we don't want any baby So how can I break my some days pregnancy without any medicine please reply.
I am 28 years old female. Last years September was my first delivery and it was cesarean after my delivery I got left buttock pain. I cant sit constantly. What is the solution to overcome the problem?
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Sir/ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started from 10 aug and ended on 15th aug. We had UNPROTECTED sex on 27th of aug. I believe I did not cum Inside her but since she was not sure so she took IPILL (ECP) after 6 hours of intercourse. After four days i.e. On 1st aug at 1: 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and blood was just like her periods although it was not her period date. She bleed for 3 days and the bleeding stopped on the fourth day. We both are very tensed as we don't want any pregnancy. Please help. please We will be grateful to you. Please.
Hi. M Shweta I missed my periods. I had sex in Feb 7 Nd after that I take I pill Nd after that I had periods but now in March missed periods. So I want to know is there any issue or any pregnancy.
Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day.
Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily.
Keep an eye on the purine content of food. Avoid offal, shellfish and crustaceans and tinned fish such as sardines in oil.
Uric acid diet should be relatively high in carbohydrates, moderate in protein and low in fat. Complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, fruits and vegetables contain fiber that can help in proper digestion of the foods and assimilation of the nutrients.
Eat no more than 100 gm of meat, sausages, fish and poultry a day.
Say no to alcohol and sweetened cold drinks.
Fresh fruits like apples, bananas, oranges and lime are beneficial. Black cherries are considered to be beneficial in reducing uric acid levels.
Drink at least two liters of low-calorie fluids a day. Recommended fluids are water, tea and fruit juice.
Please note that normal uric acid levels in our body.
Men 3.5 to 7.0 mg/dl
Women 2.5 to 5.7 mg/dl
Now I am pregnant. My mother-in-law is saying during pregnancy every women hair growth will be increased because of using protein, mineral, zinc medicines. But my hair has no growth and also hair falling increased. During pregnancy hair growth will increase or not because of pregnancy course medicines is it true or myth? Tell me please.
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.