Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Krishan Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal Krishan AroraYour feedback matters!
I am having a minor throat ache but besides taking medicines it is not getting alright. What should I do?
What is the average ejaculation Time?
There is no such strict ejaculation time period. But still if the ejaculation is occuring in 5 to 8 minutes can be considered as normal ejaculation.
Ejaculation time more than 4 minutes - Normal
Ejaculation time less than 1 minute - Pre mature ejaculation
Ejaculation time 1 - 1.5 minutes - Probable pre mature ejaculation
Causes of premature ejaculation
Infrequent sexual act
Over anxiety and depression state of mind
Excessive mastrubation habit. It is the most common cause of premature ejaculation
Living in a stress full and pressure packed life style
Person’s feeling of guilty or self -reproach and blame.
Certain drugs used for psychiatric or behavioural problem
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR PRE MATURE EJACULATION
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment in pre mature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
Homeopathic treatment increases the emision and ejaculation time of semen during sexual act.
It also helps to cure the erectile problem asociated to Pre mature ejaculation.
It also cure the physical and mental exhusion associated with PE due to over mental stressed condition
Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with PE
Homeopathic treatment cures the night emision too occurs in young mass.
Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
Homeopathic treatrment also helps for oligospermia , azospermia condition
Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach of treatment in pre mature ejaculation problem..
Message your complaints in details for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic email@example.com
I am a 27 year old male. Often i am feeling tired, short of energy to do things. Not able to concentrate in any things because of tiredness. I am having high bp 140/90. Daily morning I used to do exercise also. What should I do to get rid of tiredness ?
I am suffering from Anxiety from the last 5 years or so. From last 1 year I feel giddy, pressure in head, focus problems. I am also on anti anxiety tablets. I also feel unusual heart beats. I have had a thorough heart check up but all came negative. Any suggestions.
25th December, an excellent time to celebrate love with your family and close ones. It is one of the most widely celebrated festivals around the world. From decorating homes with lights to erecting Christmas trees or organizing a special meal, there is no end to the celebrations. Christmas celebrations in India are no longer limited to the Christians, people from all religions engage in the festivities. Children, in particular, enjoy this time of year as they are often showered with gifts from parents and elders in the family.
Wine an essential ingredient of Christmas
No festival is ever complete without a hearty meal. The Christmas meal often consists of turkey, plum cakes, pies, gingerbreads, chicken dishes and most importantly wine. Since, the turkey is a white meat it is light enough to be paired with white wines, and very flavorful at the same time to be paired with delicate red wines. Apart from being an essential on the meal table, a whine toast holds high regard for Christians during Christmas. It is the Last Supper that Jesus shared with his Apostles in Jerusalem just before his crucifixion. Apart from its significance to Christians and its importance with meals, wine comes with a host of health benefits as well. Let us read on to know more about them:
Benefits of Red Wine:
- Boosts Heart Health: Red wine contains active compounds, including resveratrol, polyphenols, and quercetin which are known to have cardioprotective properties. It has been proven that drinking moderate amounts of red wine can go a long way in protecting you against cardiovascular diseases.
- Boosts Immune System: Wine contains resveratrol compound obtained from the skins of red grapes and cranberries that boosts the body’s immune system and treatment of acne.
- Controls Diabetes and Cholesterol: Ethanol found in wine metabolizes glucose, which is crucial for diabetes type-2 patients. Red wine also contains procyanidins compound that helps in keeping the blood vessels healthy and lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
Benefits of White Wine:
- Helps Prevent Diseases: Owing to antioxidant content present in white wine, it goes a long way in preventing breast cancer and lung disease.
- Reduces Hangover: Chemical by-products of alcohol fermentation, congeners are responsible for giving you hangovers. It is the congeners that give alcohol its aroma, taste, and color. The congeners present in white wine are must lesser than any other alcoholic beverages which reduce the chances of a hangover and its symptoms including nausea, headache and confusion.
- Nutritional Content: White wine is considered highly nutritious as apart from the antioxidants, it also contains potassium, fluoride and phosphorus. If watching weight, it is advised to go for dry white wines than the sweet ones as the dry ones contain the least calories and sweet ones contain the most.
So, this Christmas raise a toast to health and happiness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Eating a well-balanced diet gives your gums and teeth the important nutrients and minerals they need to stay strong and resist infections.