Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal Krishan AroraYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am getting pimples, but I have tried some cream. But I can't get any result. So please can you solve my problem.
Which hair oil and shampoo is good for hairfall, I am hypothyroid and its in normal range , taking eltroxin 100 mcg daily. Hairfall is severe, dandruff is very minimal. I am applying coconut oil and use lo'real shampoo (total repair5- white bottle). Should I continue the ame or should you change.
I am 25 years old I have some weakness and little fever for 7 days and have a acute pain in my legs I consult a doctor and CBC test was normal but still I fell pain in my legs.
I am 33 years old and have a very odd problem. I want to have sex all the time. And to fulfill the desire I need to mastuburate Atleast 2-3 times a day. I want to get rid of this problem as it's more than 15 years I have this issue. Please help me out. I feel very tensed if I do not mastuburate.
My weight is too less and I look slim. But I have been eating so much of foods regularly but of no help. What is stopping me from putting on weight and body. Is there a remedy for this?
Extreme acidity is d major problem. Some test says theres acid reflux and whole of my body from thighs to neck through stomach feels like its burning. I have consulted many specialists but theres no solution found to my problem.
Dear sir. My question is. That my hand is crack on my childhood. So I am 21 years but pain is not gone.
Sleep hygiene tips:
- Getting good sleep is important in maintaining health. There are several things that you can do to promote good sleep.
- Sleep hygiene help promote good sleep using behavioral interventions.
Sleep hygiene tips:
- Maintain a regular sleep routine
- Go to bed at the same time. Wake up at the same time. Ideally, your schedule will remain the same (+/- 20 minutes) every night of the week.
- Avoid naps if possible.
- Naps decrease the ‘sleep debt’ that is so necessary for easy sleep onset. Each of us needs a certain amount of sleep per 24-hour period. We need that amount, and we don’t need more than that. When we take naps, it decreases the amount of sleep that we need the next night – which may cause sleep fragmentation and difficulty initiating sleep, and may lead to insomnia.
- Don’t stay in bed awake for more than 5-10 minutes.
If you find your mind racing, or worrying about not being able to sleep during the middle of the night, get out of bed, and sit in a chair in the dark. Do your mind racing in the chair until you are sleepy, then return to bed. No tv or internet during these periods! that will just stimulate you more than desired. If this happens several times during the night, that is ok. Just maintain your regular wake time, and try to avoid naps.
- Don’t watch tv or read in bed.
- When you watch tv or read in bed, you associate the bed with wakefulness.
- Drink caffeinated drinks with caution
- The effects of caffeine may last for several hours after ingestion. Caffeine can fragment sleep, and cause difficulty initiating sleep. If you drink caffeine, use it only before noon. Remember that soda and tea contain caffeine as well.
- Avoid inappropriate substances that interfere with sleep
- Cigarettes, alcohol, and over-the-counter medications may cause fragmented sleep.
- Exercise regularly
- Exercise before 2 pm every day. Exercise promotes continuous sleep. Avoid rigorous exercise before bedtime. Rigorous exercise circulates endorphins into the body which may cause difficulty initiating sleep.
- Have a quiet, comfortable bedroom
Set your bedroom thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Generally, a little cooler is better than a little warmer. Turn off the tv and other extraneous noise that may disrupt sleep. Background ‘white noise’ like a fan is ok. If your pets awaken you, keep them outside the bedroom. Your bedroom should be dark. Turn off bright lights. Have a comfortable mattress.
- If you are a ‘clock watcher’ at night, hide the clock.
- Have a comfortable pre-bedtime routine
- A warm bath, shower, meditation.
Some who are struggling with sleep regularly find it helpful to print out these recommendations and read them reularly. If you accidentally miss some of recommendations, or have a bad night, do not fret. By following these sleep hygiene recommendations, you will help yourself to get into a routine that promotes good sleep opportunities.
I have headache from last 3 days. And I have taken some medicine for it but also it is not affected. What xan I do for it.
I am 20 year old. I have problem with my hair as my hair are falling every time when I wash my hair. What should I do to avoid it?
Dr. Dinedh sir Good afternoon the weight 55 kgs Height 5.1feet Age 30 No medication Family history constipation.
Sir My age is 27. I ll get marry within next 2 or 3 months. But sir at this moment my sexual excitement is got down compare to before. I m not feeling any lust or excitement. I am worried. Please help.
Are you suffering from stress and sleep disorders (Insomnia)? Are you looking for Ayurvedic remedies for improving your sleep? The principles of Ayurveda state that sufficient sleep along with a proper diet, and wise utilization of energy are important for maintaining good health.
According to ayurveda, the vitiation of the three doshas either taken all together or individually may result in to insomnia. All factors, that are responsible for aggravation of vata and pitta ,along with environmental and dietary factors play an important role in sleep disturbances. High vata type of insomnia is caused by Vaata imbalance or mental stress. People, who toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because their mind is spinning, have this disorder. It results with anxiety, worry, and rushed activity during the day. Where as in pitta imbalance there is intermittent awakening. You may fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently with palpitation, body pains, and emotional disturbances such as fear, anger, and sadness. Another pattern is that you wake up before dawn and find it difficult to go back to sleep.
There are certain health principles and ways that you should follow for improving quality of sleep, getting rid of stress and boosting your body’s immune system. They are as follows:
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule- You should be very disciplined regarding your sleep. Try to sleep early which gives you the time to sleep throughout the night. Wake up early the next morning. Your mind is stable, slow and dull from 6pm to 10pm. This is a perfect time for getting good sleep.
- Mindful eating- It is recommended for you to have your dinner early between 6.30 to 7 pm. The digestive fire starts cooling down after the sun sets. You can improve your digestion by eating light, early meals. This is beneficial for your sleep quality. While eating, you should avoid doing other activities such as reading books, watching television, or involving yourself in conversations.
- Oil massage- Oil massage therapy is a primary part of Ayurvedic treatment for stress and sleep disorder. Oil massages on your feet are important for improved sleep. There are nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished because of oil massage. Massaging helps in stress relief, makes you feel relaxed, and improves your blood circulation. As a result of all these, your sleep gets drastically improved. You can choose from several herbal oils for massage.
- Pranayama- Pranayama is considered to be very important for improving sleep disorders and stress. Several rounds of alternate nostril breathing or “naadi shodhana pranayama” should be undertaken on a regular basis. This is effective for the mind, and calms down your nervous system. You are bound to get deeper, and longer sleep of high quality.
- Practice self-compassion- You wellness and health depend considerably on a balance among your mind, body and soul. It is important for you to keep away from negative vibes and always try to be present in a positive environment. You should be mindful over who you talk to right before going to sleep. Ideally, you should switch off your mobile, computer, television, and social media activities, two hours before going to sleep.
- Regular exercise- Regular exercise is very important for you to stay healthy and fit physically, which in turn helps you to maintain a healthy state of mind. This is vital for improving sleep disorder and eliminating stress. Keep away from all types of stimulants during the evening so that your sleep is not affected.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Insomnia
The useful herbs for the treatment of insomnia are:-
- Brahmi: It is a powerful brain tonic, which supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning. It is a calming and tranquillising herb. A cup of brahmi tea or powder or any other preparation with brahmi, taken at bedtime, will induce a peaceful sleep and its regular use will help to cure insomnia.
- Vacha: (Acorus calamus) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various ailments, such as epilepsy, headache,insomnia etc. it can be taken along with Amla, Brahmi powder at bed time.
- Aswagandha: This is an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity. It enhances coordination between the mind and senses which, according to Ayurveda, is essential for good sleep. The recommended dose is half teaspoonful of powder taken at night along with sugar+ ghee or warm milk.
- Jatamansi: It has been found to increase levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin. It is a sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic cardio-tonic and is regarded as one of the most effective remedies for neurosis.
- Valerian: Indian valerian, also known as tagar in Hindi, works on the nerve channels by clearing out toxins from the blood, joints, tissues, colon and nerves. Its basic role is to rejuvenate. However, valerian should not be taken on its own. For, it can have a somewhat dulling effect. It is best used as part of some herbal preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.