Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gitika AroraYour feedback matters!
From past 3 days. Im getting pain frm reproductive system and itching too. Whem im passing urine out it is is terribly pain. So wat I should do?
My uterus had became bulky how to cure it without surgery. I am 40 years old nd have two children. Advise me some safe treatment.
Hi I'm 28 years old house wife. I don't have menstrual from last 2 months and I have check I don't have pregnancy also. I've thyroid problem and pcos problem. What can I do now?
I am 36 years old. Last 3 years I am trying for a baby. My sperm report is as follows - actively motile-0% Moderately -20% Sluggishly Motile-15% Non motile-65% Doctor advise for PaterniaXT and miracle 200 mg. Whatshould I do?
For Last 1 month I am intimate wid my partner without condom but he didn't put his sperm in my vagina. Due to this both r nt satisfied physically. So we want physical satisfaction bt nt pregnancy nw. What steps should we take to solve our problem &If I take any contraceptive pills whats its side effects? Pls mention dis also.
Mam, I got a miscarriage in october due to pcod problem. Irregular periods and swelling on overused. please suggest me if I can try for baby now.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. I had a little white discharge today. Is this normal please suggest what should I do.
I have pcod n m on diane35 since approx n years I haven't lost my weight m working on it bt now I have regular periods. So can I stop the medicine or continue it until I lose weight. I also have thyroid nd taking medicine for that as well.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.