Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GitanjaliYour feedback matters!
Doctor prescribed me primolut N for 7 days n asked me to wait for 7 days Bt many of my friends told me that this tablet is used to postphn d periods bt doctor has prescribed me this tablet for getting back my periods. please tell me will this tablet helps me to get my periods back or nt.
"Lung diseases caused by smoking. If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse. Smokers are 12 to 13 times more likely to die from COPD (long term lung disease Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease) than nonsmokers.”
Smoking puts you at risk for developing many cancers including Lung cancer.
Smoking makes it more difficult to control your blood sugar. And the reason is the NICOTINE.
Nicotine raises levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%.
HbA1c is a blood test performed generally every 3 months which indicates overall blood sugar control during the previous 3 months.
Non-Diabetics are increasing their risk for developing Type 2 Diabetes by smoking, for the exact same reasons.nicotine elevates blood sugar levels.
Nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option as well. ‘Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.'”
“In order to minimize your chances of developing Diabetes or Diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,”
Have you successfully quit smoking? What was your personally approach for success? You can share your idea to help others as well.
Hard facial hair on chin and neck (beard area). Acne is lesser than before but leaving behind open pores. I also suffer from irregular/ late periods cycle.
We are planning to start a family know but my wife not able to conceive. We consult with 2 docs and done some test but nothing unusual came under test report. Kindly advice and if possible who is the best doctor for that and to whom we will consult.
I am 27 Years old Female and suffering from PCOD for last 5 years. I am having midterm bleeding and have taken homeopathy also for 2 years but no cure. Suggest me to get rid of this problem.
A shower’s called a hot shower when it has the temperature of 35◦- 40◦ Celsius. Staying under hot water for about 5-10 minutes is all you need to do to reap these benefits of a hot water shower.
1. Hot shower makes your pores clean and fresh
A hot shower can open up your skin pores and release the impurities that clog them. Clogged pores can give rise to a number of skin problems like blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads, and acne. So, bathe in hot water to help prevent these skin conditions.
2. It produces Heat Shock Proteins
Having hot showers everyday causes your body to produce more heat shock proteins (HSP). These are a group of proteins produced by cells in your body in response to any stressful condition (such as exposure to heat or cold, UV light and so on). They have the power to repair damaged proteins (the building blocks of body cells), which are harmed on exposure to UV rays and oxygen, and are responsible for keeping you healthy.
3. It provides respite from muscular ache
The warmth from the hot water works by stimulating the healing process of your body, while reducing inflammation. Furthermore, heat is important for any kind of metabolic reaction to take place. By applying heat to your muscles, you end up accelerating the recovery process of your muscles and release the tension that gets build up in these parts of the body. Usually, spending 5 minutes under a hot shower is enough to get respite from muscular aches and pains.
4. It reduces stress and insomnia
Bathing in hot water can also bring about a decrease in insomnia and stress. Spending 10 minutes under a hot shower can soothe your body, mind as well as nerves.
5. It prepares your body for a workout session at the gym
Taking a hot shower is a simple and easy way to warm up before starting your morning workout session. When you wake up in the morning after a long night’s sleep, your muscles are usually stiff. A hot water bath can loosen stiff muscles, and increase your blood flow, warming you up perfectly before you start exercising.
I got married on January 2016. But I am very much afraid about anal sex. My husband want that. His size is 6"*6" Is it safe? How can we try it first time.
How long should one wait before getting pregnant again after having a c section, is a vbac possible after c sec (reason for c sec - non progress of labour)
Hello my name is since last four months back I am getting married still am not conceived my and my husband regular participating the physically my all reactions are asking when you conceive please give me advices to I am getting conceive.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.