Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gita RadhakrishnanYour feedback matters!
My wife had done 3 times operations because of multiple fibroid in uterus but no children's (married 3 years done). Doctors says repeated operations please suggest.
After having sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her periods not come till Delay of 7 days is it a sign of pregnancy does she is pregnant.
Hello I m 27 and my husband is 34 years old we got married from last one year, I want to get pregnant, when and what time is suitable and what to do after sex.
My periods dates are April 7 May 9 June 11 July 15 Aug 14 Sep 20 Please calculate my days of ovulation. I tried last on 1st Sep but could not conceived.
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
I am top heavy and wish to go for brachioplasty and breast reduction surgery. I am currently 38DD And want 38A or 38B at max. Need suggestions, what to do? Shall I go for both the surgeries at the same time? Or separately? Any advices?
I am a pcod patient with irregular periods and frequent vulva infection. I am going through lot of irritation due to infection. Please help.
Sir this time I haven't any cyst in ovary or I haven't pcod but I got period flow very low and only two days I have periods but in November this month I have only one day period pls suggest me but I have thyroid problem my tsh level is12. 12 this month I am suffering form hypothyroid and I take 50 mg thyroxine tablet pls tell me what can I do?
I have problem in my periods. My periods remain for 4 days and then stop for 1 day and again starts and remains for 3-4 days. Please help me.
I am having my period on last night, but there is no bleeding this time, when I goes to the wash room today morning then only some bleeding is there, I want to is there any prob?
I am 38 years old, I am Diabetic and thyroid level is high Trying to conceive for past three years Will IVF help me.
My wife has just delivered a baby girl last month after recovering her body I'm realising that she's absolutely getting weak from inside due to calcium deficiency and muscle pain. Can you suggest me a better way of regaining her health and fitness by natural treatment? What kind of foods and supportive supplements I must to add in her meals?
1. Drink a cup of boiled water in the morning before breakfast. This seems to cleanse the stomach and often works wonders.
2.Eat slowly. One of the main causes of indigestion is unchewed food.
3.Don’t eat food “piping hot”. Our stomachs are not meant to have hot foods inside them. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. Food and drinks that are too hot may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. So, always wait for it to cool.
4.Don’t eat on the hoof. Meals should be taken at a leisurely pace. If you eat on the move, there is more chance that digestion will not begin. Instead foods in the stomach and intestine will start to ferment, producing gases that bloat you.
5.Avoid eating fruit with the meal. Tempting though it is, because it seems lighter on the stomach than puddings, it is not good at the end of a meal. This is because fruit digests faster than dense proteins, so fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
6.If bloating is a persistent problem, try simplifying your meals. Instead of having lots of food groups at one meal try separating them. For example, proteins need acid enzyme digestive juices, whereas carbohydrates need alkaline enzyme digestive juices. When you have to break down both types all at once you are not achieving optimal enzymatic action, so some fermentation and gas accumulation may occur.
7.Try taking slightly smaller servings and think twice about second helpings. As a good rule of thumb, try to get into the habit of estimating the quantity you allow yourself using “nature’s food bowl”. Cup your two hands together as if you were using them to make a bowl. The quantity of food that would fill that “bowl” should be your maximum at any meal.
8.Make sure that you drink enough water. Ideally, hydrate your stomach with a glass of water half an hour before a meal.
My menstruation generally come on 29th of past two months but in the month of March till now I didn't get that, though I am doing work. Since last 10 days I was travelling I lift my heavy bags also still I won't get, can you please recommend me any solutions, I got so many pimple on my cheeks also. I am disturbed.
By seeing itc branding their ashirwad atta, I suggested my mother to make daily breads(roti) from multi grain flour. Is there any disadvantages/side effects of this and waht should be proportion of each grains?
Does enlarged yolk sack always end in miscarriage or abortion? My last usg shows proper growth of the baby with 177 heartbeat but got enlarged yolk sac almost 9 mm.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Effective and permanent cure: acute or chronic: Homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
The build-up of gases in the stomach can be uncomfortable and very embarrassing when it leads to flatulence. Flatulence can be defined as the release of intestinal gas from the anus. This may or may not be accompanied by sound and odour. Both men and women can be affected by flatulence at any age.
Some of the causes of flatulence include:
• Swallowing excessive amounts of air while eating
• Lactose intolerance
Food that is difficult to digest often triggers the formation of gas such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and sulphur in the digestive system as a result of the microbial breakdown of this food. Sulphur is largely responsible for the odor that accompanies the release of these gases. Beans, chickpeas, cauliflower and cabbage are some such foods that can trigger flatulence.
Flatulence on its own is not a serious condition and usually resolves itself without medication. However if it triggers severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, persistent constipation, blood in the stools, nausea and pain in the right side of the abdomen, medical care should be immediately sought.
If flatulence is a problem you suffer from often, take a look at your diet and modify your eating habits. Keep a food diary to determine what food triggers this condition and avoid it. If you are lactose intolerant switch your dairy products for soya substitutes and avoid dairy. Anti-gas compounds that are available over the counter can also provide relief. Chew your food slowly, thoroughly and ensure that your mouth is closed while chewing to prevent swallowing air. For this reason, also avoid chewing gums and fizzy drinks. If you must eat beans, soak them overnight before cooking.
Flatulence can be easily treated with home remedies. Following home remedies can be used
1. Ginger: Ginger aids the digestion process, eases bloating and reduces gas. It also helps stool pass smoothly and helps keep the intestines clear. This does not give stomach gases a chance to build up. Ginger can be consumed in the form of capsules or a tea made by steeping ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
2. Papaya: Along with being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, papaya contains an enzyme known as papain that helps digest proteins and reduce gas. To benefit from papain, you could eat the papaya fruit or drink a tea made with papaya leaves. Papaya enzymes are also available as supplements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Ayurvedic massages are being performed for a long time for the overall mind and body support. This Indian traditional medicine ensures proper interaction between the mind, body and soul from the powers that lie within the human body. These messages are normally performed with the application of warm essential oils and help in improving the blood circulation, stimulating the lymphatic system and opening the body force.
Some of the special and highly beneficial Ayurvedic massages are:
- Pizhichil: This Ayurvedic massage includes pouring of warm essential oils from a specialized type of vessel known as Kindi, which is placed at a considerable height while the expert masseur executes the massage. As the massage is done for balancing out the Vata dosha, the essential oil is chosen on the basis of the patient's condition. The warmth of the oil is necessary for removing the Vata dosha and is extremely beneficial for individuals suffering from soreness caused from fractures, stiffness in various parts of the body, paralysis, monoplegia, hemiplegia and paraplegia.
- Njavarakizhi: This massage is aimed at increasing perspiration in the body and is very popular in Kerala. Here, after the application of the warm medicated oil, pressurized massage is given with small cotton bags that are filled with a specific type of processed rice termed as 'Njavara'. While the massage is given, cotton bags are dipped into cow milk, and a distinctive herbal paste is utilized for the production of sweat.
- Shirodhara: As the name says, this is a head massage that helps in stimulating the nerves present in the scalp area. It is mainly done through applying herbal or medicated oil on the head region in a continuous flow or stream. This massage is perfect for relieving mental fatigue, increasing focus and easing headaches.
- Elakizhi and Ubtaan: These types of Ayurvedic massages involve a combination of different herbal materials that form an effective beauty and skin solution. Both these massages help in revitalizing the skin, improving the texture of the skin, nourishing the body and improving the circulation, all these help in making the person appear fresh and beautiful.
Along with these Ayurvedic massages, there are several other types of massages available like the Gharshana that doesn't require any lubricant, Udvartana that helps in releasing the toxins from the body, and Abhyangam which is a whole body massage. Each of these massages is suitable for a specific condition and thus you must speak with an expert to know, which massage would be ideal for you.