Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Girish ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam I have some pock on my hips from 2 days so what I do and it also paining , and can I stop this problem quickly, please answer.
Dear doctor I suffered from some disease like dengue six months ago. Still when six months have past there is joint pain existing in my body like still virus may be there but temperature seems normal. Please advise what should I do now to get rid of body ache and chronic fatigue. Thanks.
My sister has a pain in her full body since 4to 5 years. She take many homeopathic and alopathic medicines, but it didn't worked. What should I do?
My elbow radical head damage in 3 piece. After operation Dr. Use k wire no radical head replacement. I want to know my elbow joint will work in future. How can get radical head in india and cost.
Are you aware of a disease called osteoarthritis that is more likely to develop in case you are aging? Osteoarthritis is a disease, which affects the joints of your body. It occurs when the cartilages that protect and cushion your bones break down, causing swelling and pain, and may make you immobile. The chances of developing osteoarthritis increase with age as your cartilages start breaking down. Women who are beyond menopause are at a higher risk of getting this disease as they do not produce estrogen, which is essential for bone growth. There are several precautions you should follow for the prevention of osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. They are as follows:
- Manage your occupational risks
- Certain jobs involve repetitive motions, which cause stress on your joints.
- If your job or occupation involves a lot of lifting, twisting, kneeling, and walking, you should consult a doctor.
- It is important for you to undertake exercises of low impact, which is very crucial for improving joint health, even if you are aging.
- You should choose activities that involve strength training along with stretching and aerobic exercise.
- Regular exercise helps in the slowing down or prevention of osteoarthritis. It helps you in maintaining healthy joints, reducing fatigue and pain, increasing your bone and muscle strength, and relieves stiffness.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight
- Excess weight is a primary risk factor for osteoarthritis, especially if you are aged. It cxauses extra stress on your joints that boosts the deterioration of your joint cartilage.
- If you are obese and overweight, your chances of developing osteoarthritis are more. Hence, you should lose extra weight for improving the symptoms.
- Although exercise is important for keeping your joints and muscles healthy, you should avoid overdoing them.
- Have a balanced lifestyle, and when your joints become achy or swollen, give them a break.
- Abstain from using your swollen joint for at least 12 to 24 hours after experiencing them. Letting your injured joint rest helps in reducing your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Fatigue increases pain in osteoarthritis patients, and hence you must sleep properly.
- Control your blood sugar
- Diabetes is considered to be an important risk factor for osteoarthritis in aged individuals.
- High glucose levels may boost the formation of molecules that make your cartilage stiff.
- Diabetes also triggers inflammation, and promotes cartilage loss.
- It is important for you to keep your diabetes and blood sugar levels under control for preventing osteoarthritis.
In spite of no specific cure for osteoarthritis, there are several ways of preventing and managing its symptoms. It is very important for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, and also to try and keep away from becoming obese.
I usually have pain in my spinal chord area now for continuous 1 year. Previously I used to work with a construction company where I used to sit for hours on chair. Now situation is such that I can't sit continuously for 2 hours. It pains a lot in the back. Please help me in this regard and let me know if any treatment is required or not?
Sir my age 60 I am bike riding from 1972 ti til now I got severe back pain muscle never stiffness in spinal cord that pain continue burning what shall I do how it can be got remedy whether it is curable.
Tips to overcome neck muscles strain and pain is very high give me some suggestions on pain killers. Please advise.
I am 23 years old. I am over weighted. I have pain in my joints. I have pain in my lower back. I have used herbal products. But I don't have any kind off relif. Please help me doctor for my over weighted body.
I have a pain in my left leg than I take a mediations near medical store. I have not received benefits in my left leg.
My mom caused by severe pain in hip. She can't walk after 15 min. She can't stand more than 10 min. ortho doctor suggested a belt Or surgery. Is there any other way to avoid surgery. She taking sugar tablets.
There is pain in my back but this time its severe. Any suggestions what should be the problem. What can i do?
Before few days, while dancing (almost after 2 years) I did back lean/back drop, that time I felt nothing, but next morning I was not able to bend backwards and it was paining on my full back. It hurts when I bend lit bit backwards and feels like lower back is locked and sucked. Full ache hurts and pains full day. Please Help?
Hello. Dr. My self Bhawna. M a student I m 19 years old. Dr. Most of the time my shoulders, spatula's, and neck was panning too much. Its unbearable pain so, I want to know. What can I do?
Dear Doctor I suffering from sexual movements dreams in mind after my right testicular pain and right leg and abdominal pain and back pain also. Please tell reason and solution also.
I recently came back from a beach vacation and guess my skin suffered sunburns. It pains when touched and has turned dark red at places. What could I do to soothe the skin and to remove the tan?
We all have different foot prints. So depending on the footprints body posture muscle weakness (lower body musculature) hip , knee and core muscles can be determined.
I would request you to take foot prints of your feet and let me know.
Types of foot prints
Flat foot/pes planus
It is very difficult to explain a patient that how disturbed foot prints are responsible for their knee pain, back pain neck pain.
Let's understand in this way- the more correct posture we will have , more correctly we land on our foot will result in less abnormal adaptation and will lead to a healthy body free of pain.
So an experienced Physio will diagnose the root cause of your problem and will help you to correct your biomechanics.