Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ginni Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ginni SharmaYour feedback matters!
It was good
I had my last periods in last week of oct. I had protected sex and had have unwanted 72 after 1 week of intake of pill I had very minor bleeding. Till now I'm not having my periods. I have also done urine pregnancy test 3 times and all of them were negative It's my first time. Is there any serious consequences and when will I have periods it's been almost 2 months.
Hi m 28 weeks pregnant. I had bleeding in the beginning of pregnancy. Now my doctor advised me to take ecosprin 75 mg at 28 weeks. Is it safe.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.
Sir I was suffering from herpes 7 months before. Now some time their is small etching problem on private part. Please tell me their is some thing serious or not.
Hi doctor. My query is- I am having pcos and thyroid. Last cycle I took clomifene citrate and hmg on cd-3 & 5. I ovulated on day 11. I was 17 days past ovulation and my af was due today. I was about to take home pregnancy test but noticed my af has started as per its right time. Why so? I took treatment and ovulated also but still no results for assisted pregnancy? I was hoping for pregnancy but this is heart breaking. I had a still birth 9months ago. For that also I took treatment they make me ovulate through hmg and then trigger hcg for rupture. And I conceived in first time. Taking same treatment this time but cycle failed why?
2-3 days before my actual periods I observe a slight bleeding. And I get heavy periods accompanied by pain in the lower abdomen. Is there anything to worry? How can I get rid of the pain during those days?
I m 25 years old. I was married about 1.5 years old. I have 11 weeks old baby. After delivery my wife is suffer in vaginal pain during sex. Thats why we can not do sex. What should we do?
I have an 3.5 month Baby child born on 30/08/2018 after the birth of child I got my first menstrual cycle on 08/11/2018 up to 15/11/18 after this I don't get my menstrual cycle. I also checked by prega news slide but results was negative what's the reason please help me.
I’m Atika. I am a counselling psychologist. I have over 11 years of experience. I have seen a varied range of issues. Ranging from marital, pre-marital, self-esteem, parent-child, work stress to mental illness and suicide. Over the last 4 to 5 years. The number of clients who come to me for relationship issues has gone up considerably as compared to earlier as I would see more clients or families with mental illness. This rise in seeking relationship counselling. Could be because of increasing the awareness. But more importantly, it is because of the fragility of relationship nowadays. As human beings, we are social beings. We need to live in a society. We need to live in a community. We need to be interdependent and need to be connected. However what change in times the focus I becoming more of myself. It is all about me. My inspirations. my ambitions. my needs. my wants. my desires. It’s not bad to think about oneself. When the self-become selfish that is where the problem arises. As when we only focus on ourselves and our needs. We cannot put ourselves in the other person’s shoes and empathise with them. And due to this mindset, the number of divorces in the recent past has gone up considerably. We have a zero threshold. Zero tolerance. If I am not happy. I don’t think I need to make an effort to make this relationship work. If I am not getting what I want, let me end it now. It’s become that easy. The reason why our grandparents our parent’s marriages worked was that they were growing up in the joint family where they learned to adjust from the beginning.
The concept was more ours then mines. There was shared responsibility. There were fewer expectations and more solid support system. So I would recommend, before getting into any relationships especially if it marriage it is important that we seek pre-marital counselling. As what it does is it provides a platform to two individuals who belong to different backgrounds who grown up with a different set of value system to really talk about their expectations from each other or from the marriage their views on children, or in-laws, on finances, on how the gonna handle conflict so therefore when they enter matrimony they are equipped as they have a better understanding of each other also there is something that is non-negotiable to all of us. So it is better to come aware of these things in our partner. In our spouses before we actually commit for a lifetime. To ensure that it is going to be a smooth sailing. However, unfortunately, a lot of times marriages do get in the conflict then it is important to seek professional help. Before individuals become so bruise that the damage is beyond repair. If you like to know more about me or marriage pre-marital counselling I would like you to connect with me through breakingbarriers.co.in or connect with me through Lybrate. I practice at sector 28 Novida. Thank You.