Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My mother in law is of 48 years old. She has pain in her knees too much. It's bitter even walking. How can she reduce this pain?
I am 28 years old now I have to travel a lot on my bike I guess due to this I am having a lot of back pain. Can you please help me out by how should I get rid of these back pain?
My mom's having intense pain in her knees at regular intervals due to arthritis! what should we do (except the replacement) to keep her knees in a gopd condition? Please Suggest the best remedies and the prevention. Thanks in advance!
I am 20 years old and if have backpain and neck pain for last 2 years. Its not like continuos but yes happens most of the time. Sometimes its lighte while sometimes its very severe. And generally it happens when I sit on a same place for like about more than 2-3 hrs. Help me what to do ?
My monthly cycle date is 29 it was regular but very next week on Wednesday I get periods. It's start like irregular only the stomach back pain but after 3 days its started as regular bleeding but now its going to be 2 weeks now but still having bleeding no pain flow also down as compare to but I am worried why this was not stop at 5 day. I am having thyroid so taking tyronorms 75mgm before periods it was 50mgm but doctor increase the dosage. Should I need to consult thyroid doctor for this. Please help me.
1. My Wife aged 59 years having weight of 62 kgs and O blood group, is suffering from left knee pain for the last more than two months. Sever pain for the last one month. She is diabetes with 7.9 average sugar for three months and under medication regularly for the last ten years. She is also taking small doze of Insulin. 2. Local doctors have advised us for TKR. Pending which, an injection called SYNVISC-One could be given for pain relieving to gain time. I wish to know that 1. Whether the above injection will give relief from pain for some time and how long period and side effects for diabetes persons. Whether it is steroid and its cost. Or any other kind of injection/medicines which help us in pain. Please help us.
My mother has high pressure. What is the basic/normal way to keep pressure in control? and I have a problem. Sometimes from my shoulder a pain begin. Is it symptom of spondalities?
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.