Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ghani SharmaYour feedback matters!
Akurit 4000, Himalaya liv52, ollvit 4g, Bugrab-D. These r 4 medicine which r prescribed to my wife tell me is this a major problem of not being pregnant, for 5 years. Is treatment is right, is something serious abt baby pls suggest us what should be go further to have pregnancy as quick as possible.
Hello doctor. My friend had a miscarriage on April 20th n got her periods on may 24th. Her husband is in army so can she try now or after June periods? If she miss now he will come back after 9 months only.
1) Period k kitne din bad sex karna chahiye ?2) baby lane k lye rat me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye ?3) period start hone k 1 din aage sex keya Jaye to lady pregnant ho sakti Hain ?4) period kyse count karna chahiye ?5) period hone ki 24 hour bad next day count kija jata?
Hello m not getting my periods regular after two or two and half months I get periods. I hv one and half year baby feeding. I had done pregnancy test but it is negative. I don't have thyroid or any odr pro but have vitamin D and vitamin B12 deficiency have to start wid treatment of vitcofol injection of 2 cc from tomorrow. please tell me the reason for not getting periods and even my weight is increasing.
Im 22 years old lady. I hav a prblm of irregular periods since my mensuration started. I consulted many doctors nd some told hormones imbalance some told its pcod nd its not a big prblm. But my prblm is still not solved. It takes 2 to 4 months to get periods. Is it a prblm in future wen I get married nd pregnant. Nd wen I get periods it is normal as regular. Can you please help me out of this prblm.
Dear sir, my baby is three months old but I still get extreme pain during breast feeding her, can you please help me with some suggestions or name some medicine that reduces the pain.
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
I have been married for four months. Trying to conceive. Please advice me what should I do after having sex? Can I move and wash? How many hours should I take rest? Can I do all works next day? I had sex at night next day morning when I do some work like washing clothes I can find some water in my vagina. Is that means all sperm came out?
Hi doctors I'm 29+5 weeks pregnant I'm scared of still birth some one told sleeping in day increase the risk of stillbirth. I sleep night @1: 30 morning I will get up @9: 00 again I vl sleep @ afternoon 1: 00 vl get up @2: 00.
I have periods regularly but this time I got late by 2 days now. I have lastly done sex with my boyfriend 40 days before after 6 day I got my period but now I am late. What is the possible reasons.
Please suggest any diet plan or routine for increasing sex timing as I finished really early even just after entering the penis in vagina.
I hv PCOS n m 26yrs of age wid weight 72kg n height 5" 3. Tkng dronis 30. What shld I do to cure PCOS. As I want to plan fr a baby? Wat problems cn I face n wat to do fr it?
I have a, STD not HIV and I would like to have, a,protected gay sex Should I have any problem would I catch hiv.
I am having irregular menstrual cycle ever since I attained puberty. On diagnosis I came to know that I have PCOD. I cannot participate in activities that require me to strain my body as a result of which I have to restrict my physical activities failing to which I get heavy bleeding at any time during the month. Could you please suggest what should be my next course of action?
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.