Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Which vitamins, minerals is needed for good skin, hair, nails. If their is any deficiency of these vitamins then which tablets or capsules can we used for healthy skin, nails and hair. Which hormone is responsible for beard and body hair in male and which food products have these hormones elements. Please tell food products but also medicines name. Thanks.
From 2-3 month I have problem of running nose. Is that any kind allergic reaction or what. What can I do for these?
Hey the issue is that my friend name rakesh is 29 years old. He feel that his penis size is going to destres n going to small to original size. And during sex his penis not properly going to gard n discharge so fast. He doing drink and smoke. He is so upset. So please reply with some easy things to do his problem solve.
From last two months my head is paining very much. Also the back side of the head is paining sometimes. It becomes really hard for me to sleep at night as my head starts paining at night only. Moreover when I sleep more then it starts paining as hell. I am really fed up by dis problem so please tell me the reason and the try to cure the same sp that my body can be fit as it was before.
Sir, Mujhe PE problem hai. Only after 30 seconds I feel orgasm. Even if I stop & start after 30 seconds I do not feel like from 0. It seems that I dint stop & then restart but I am already there & I will have orgasm in 4-5 sec.
Sir I want ask that I am having headache On school and cannot concentrate on class please answer this.
I have been suffering from lethargy for last four months in spite of having 7 -8 hrs sounds sleep. I preparing myself for civil service examination so need to study 10 to 12 hrs study. But now I can't study for even 1 hr. It going to ruin me. Please! Suggest me to get rid of this problem.
I m having loose motions from last 2 days! Doctors are just proscribing ORS but it doesn't seem to work plzzz help.
I'm suffering form cold past 2 weeks but 2 days before it was in control but from yesterday it was started as it was in the first day is there any problem to be scared?
I am 23 year old male. I have headache since 2015. I have used pain relief but it did not worked so please tell me what to do?
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.