Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GeraYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 21 years old but my lungs and heart pain many times a day. I smoke and I don't know how to quit it.
My body gets warm I am feeling hot but I have no fever what are the causes of getting body hot and I am feeling tired also.
I have a dried penis for last few days and there are some small cuts (in don't know how I got that) which burn when I urinate because of the cuts. Kindly give me a medicine for the dryness.
I have headache whenever I travel for more than 2 hours in bus. Please suggest something which can be done to avoid this.
I have coughed so much but only when winter season comes its only dry cough. Give me any solution please.
I am addicted of masturbation. Please suggest me the drawback or future impact of masturbation. And suggest me what should I do for loss this habit.
Can a diabetic complete sexual intercourse without any oral medicine like viagra etc. As I have to take viagra pills on daily basis to complete my sexual intercourse. I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Kindly suggest.
There is some pain in my right side chest as I have gone through plural tapping. I am taking medicine since 1 month and there is some pain while breathing deeply. Please suggest what to do as I am TB patient.
I am a diabetic traced just 3 months back using allopathic suffering from frequent urination and tingling feet even though the sugar levels are under control in random test is128 pl suggest me good homoeo medicine please.
I have problem with my skin care. Between my two legs. Many times itching has the problem affected so please give me solution. About that?
Hi sir, I workout and obviously to recover the muscle fibres that I break down during my session I need protein so I was researching for internet that soyabean is a good source of protein and I also read that high doses of it increases estrogen in body causing manly boobs. I do not want those im a male I just wanted to ask if thats the truth? And is taking 50g of soya beans is safe? How much amount is safe?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.