Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Fish helps to improve brain function by restoring memory.
Dark chocolates facilitate brain to create serotonin.
Brown rice is loaded with brain-boosting vitamins.
Whole grains are great food for the brain that keeps your brain active and fit.
M 29 years trying to conceive since June 2016 periods regular cycle of 26 days Having multivitamin tablets after doc recommended since August but not able to conceive Eveytime period shows up at exact date dun know what is wrong have gone all the test needed everything ok keeping track of ovulation day but still no luck Please advice.
Ive noticed a small bump like on my breast right under my nipple and its hard and hurts when I press it, I read that it could be a cyst but im not sure but its really worrying me, could it be something more?
2 months ago I had and sexual activity with my gf. We did not had sexual intercourse. We only had stimulations like fingering etc. I had fear that very very little quantity of my sperms have entered her by my fingers. She had her periods for two months. She did not missed her periods but 2 days ago we again had activities only and no sexual intercourse but from yesterday she is feeling weakness nausea and vomiting with some fever. Wat could be the reason? Can she be preg? But she had her periods last month and is it possible that she cn be preg even if she had her periods? Her expected periods in may is 11th please help its urgent.
I and my fiance got intimate, though we didn't had intercourse nor any such thing. He lied naked over me and penis was placed closed to vagina. I doubt any semen would have passed still I missed by period. Today was 16-17th (Met on 22nd, Oct) day since last meeting. I missed my period that was due on 28th, Oct ànd since then I tried to test whether I got pregnant due that stupidity. Today i. E. 8, Nov I did my last preg test at home and all came negative. In between I visited a doc on 4th, Nov and let him know I have missed my menses and he gave me 2 tab so that I get my menses quickly but it didn't worked either. Today at evening I found some brownish kinda liquid flowing out. A bit worried so needed your advice:) Can you help or assist me? Yeah I even thought of having those home based abort pill (medical àportion), but drop the idea as all test were negative and hymen still intact (virgin I am coz didn't had a intercourse).
I am 35 year male married for last 4 years. Wife age is 27. All our tests are normal and trying to have baby still no results what should we do now.?
My friend had sex with his boyfriend from 2012 to 2014 many times. And from last 1 year they don't had sex. But now she will get married from other person. Is it possible to hide virginity so that his husband will not know.
I am 17 days late for my period took home test thrice but got negative result. Am I pregnant or not? What is the other way to check.
I'm 27 yr old. Recently I got operated for rupture eptopic tube and it has been removed. And doctor told that I hv i'll developed horn and unicoronuate uterus. Hence I will not be mother without ivf. So please help me.
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
With the onset of monsoon temperature drops and the air is often cool, but it is also an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.