Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethanjaliYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years married girl. I have PCOD for past 3 years. I need to get pregnant. Give me some advice.
While she is sleeping that time I feel so much heat in my wife body pls suggest what was the problem and also she s feet full cracked.
Hi Doctor, i got married on 2012 now a days i have no kids. I have folliciles in my ovaries. But my periods are in correct basis ( 30 days ) . I have consult a doctor she provide me tablets and follicular study . I want to preganent please give me a solution i need a baby in my life please help me .
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 36. Have a 8 year old kid. I have a regular cycle. I had unprotected sex with my husband on the 6th day. Please let me know if that is the safe period.
I had an ipill 2 months ago. In the month of april my periods were delayed by 2 weeks and in the month of may I got the periods on time as per my regular date. I also took some 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap. All were negative! And since one week I am feeling tired at times. Can this be an effect of something? Also, I work in night shifts 7: 00 pm-4: 00 am.
Hi, main 43 ki hu meri date 2 september ko aaye muze next month 22 se 27 date tak periods chahiye. Meri periods 2 s e3 din tak rahti hai kya aap muze iske bare mai upaay bata sakte hai.
I am 26 years old I took pregnancy test today it was positive I had my last period on 22 march my cycle is 40 days I want to know how much weeks am pregnant.
Last 2 days I am feeling like vomiting almost in every time. and feeling heavy abdomen and I have done my intercourse in my 11 th day after my periods. and I was also planning for the baby and also feeling tired n also not feeling to eat. M I got pregnant.
I am 21 years female. My periods will b irregular oftenly. Once I show to doctor n take tablets to fr periods it happens but once I complete the course n stop taking tablets my periods continue regularly only fr 2 to 3 months. And again it stops. What may b the reason. What should I do? Please suggest.
Hi Doctor Meri wife ki Delivery date 3/01/17 hai per Dr. Kal admit karne ko bol rhe hai fluid ki kami bta rhe hai kya kare please advise me.
I'm 23 years old female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 married about 1 and half year. My lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression: normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml am taking folic acid tablet and gynovit syrup about 3 months but medicine taken left in last month. My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% Impression: normozoospermia. Is All reports are normal? These are our reports no period til today 10 days after missed period taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative, is it agin to take test wn to take tell me Dr. Please? Otherwise wt is problem in me please tell me what to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. Please Dr.
I didn't get my period in the last month of September and I have done my pregnancy test 3 times but its negative. What should I do?
Actually after taking I-pill she had pregnancy test kit and in 1st test result was shown positive and in 2nd test result shown negative and again in 3rd time for confirmation I again took test so result had negative. So, finally I want to know that she will be pregnant or not?
I am 22 years old. I'm a virgin. Post period my clitoris seems to hurt. When I splash water on it the area burns. Is it due to friction from pads? I washed the area with wash.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the day she was about to have her periods. I didn't ejaculate inside her. After sex she had an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours. Its been 4 days now and she is having sever pain in her lower abdomen and she is frequently urinating. What should we do?
Obesity is a condition where excess body fat accumulates in your body to the extent that it might affect your health to a great degree. In today's sedentary lifestyle obesity is quite a common problem. It can also be because of genes, overeating or mental illness.This increases the risk of many terrible diseases like heart ailments, type 2 diabetes, certain types of cancer and osteoarthritis. There have been numerous aids for weight loss; surgeries and cow urine happens to be a few of the solutions to this problem. Like the animal itself, its urine is also considered sacred. It is believed to cure many other problems like heart ailments, hypertension and skin diseases. Cow urine has medicinal and healing properties are now being widely spread and known across the world.
Health risks with obesity:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep Apnoea
How it works in weight loss: There has been lot of arguments about the health benefits of cow urine. Cow urine consists of three main parts urea (which is the end product of metabolism), uric acid (due to high amounts of acidity it has strong antibacterial properties) and also numerous nutritional minerals which are not properly digested by the animal. Vitamins A, B, D and E and minerals like creatinine and gold present in many weight loss drugs are found in cow urine. Cow urine also contains various enzymes which help in digestion. When it is mixed with certain hormones and additional vitamins, it works wonders in weight loss. The presence of copper irons do not allow fat to deposit and helps in lowering your cholesterol.
Precautions you should take before consuming cow urine: Although it's many benefits you should always maintain these precautions before you consume this liquid:
- If the cow is infected, it means that the urine is also infected and therefore you should avoid it
- Do not consume if raw cow urine is kept for more than one hour
- You should always consume it as prescribed by the doctor
I'm married from 6 months. Me and my spouse make love but he hasn't snatched my virginity, it is because of his fear to see me in pain, well I'm ready for loosing it psychologically. Please tell about the related troubles. How can we do this so that causing lesser pain?
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.