Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geethanjali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethanjaliYour feedback matters!
I have a leucorrhoea problem. I have eat the many medicine but no response. Please suggest me. What I am doing. I have a one baby.
Sleeping disorders or as some people calls it, insomnia, is the condition where a person loses his night sleep completely or is able to sleep only for few hours or minutes. They feel a sudden restlessness when they go to sleep, or they naturally do not get any good sleep. It is a known fact that sleep is a major necessity for any person since the hormone levels and other form of bodily activities are regulated only if the person gets a good night's sleep. The body needs some form of rest after a long day, that is, the normal breaks that a person takes is not sufficient enough to keep him or her healthy, but a proper sleep for atleast 6 to 8 hours is needed to keep oneself fit.
Forms of sleeping disorders:
Sleeping disorders can be of various types and they are not just only about the person's inability to fall asleep. Some common types of sleeping disorders are,
- Loss of sleep due to excessive snoring
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Insomnia and sleep deprivation
- Sleep walking
These are the very common forms of sleeping disorders that can be seen in a person. All the disorders have one thing in common. They generally make the person feel tired all day long, due to complete or partial loss of sleep. At times, the break in the sleeping pattern can also be brought by jet lag or an uncomfortable travelling schedule.
Sleeping disorders cannot be identified from the day one. The slow build up of symptoms are the only clue to the fact that one is suffering from this condition. Some of the very common symptoms that would help the person to identify the problem are:
- Loss of concentration during the day
- Falling asleep during the day and during work
- Irritable sensation all throughout the day
- Loss of patience during work
- Suddenly waking up in the middle of the night
Solution to the problem:
The homeopathic remedies involve the use of natural herbs and their extracts. All these are recommended by the doctors in prescribed dosages. Some of the commonly used homeopathic remedies are:
- Coffea: This particular herb is considered to be ideal for coping with sleeping disorders. This is more commonly suggested for people, who find it difficult to fall asleep due to over excitation, or else due to sudden mood swings.
- Chamomilla: People suffering from sleeplessness due to pain and irritation prefer this.
- Belladona: This herb is used in cases where the person has trouble falling asleep due to nightmares or headache.
Related Tip: "5 Great Things To Eat For People Suffering From Poor Sleep"
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 18th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 16*16 MM, Endometrium is 6.5 MM, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. After 18th day whether it is possible that I can conceive for baby. Thanks.
I am 48 years old women. And my weight is nearly 85 kgs. I am taking zerostiff tablet but still there is no improvement. How to get relief from it permanently ?
Most indian dishes use onions as an ingredient in preparations. It is also used in salads. Learn about the following health benefits that eating onions gets.
- Rich source of vitamin A- onions are rich in vitamin a which aids good vision, helps boost immune system and cell growth.
- Relieves pain and inflammation - rubbing onion juice on the area if bitten by a honeybee is known to provide immediate relief from the burning sensation and the pain.
- Increases good cholesterol - raw onions are known to boost the production of hdl (good cholesterol) in the body.
- Cures infection - it is used as an age old cure for infections and inflammations.
- Is mineral & vitamin rich - onions contain natural sugar, minerals like sodium, potassium, iron and dietary fibers, vitamins a, b6, c & e, and are also a rich source of folic acid.
- Provides fiber - per 100 grams of serving contains only 44 calories along with a good 1.4 grams of fiber.
- Prevents hair loss - onion mixed with salt and pepper is rubbed on the scalp to stop hair loss, in the arab countries. Onion juice is used to make hair mask which aides thickening and growth of hair.
- Works on fever - a small piece of onion, if kept on the forehead, works against fever.
- Controls sugar levels - onions are known to help control sugar levels in the blood by increasing the insulin level.
- Purifies skin - applying onion and turmeric juice is said to remove dark patches and pigmentation problems in the skin. It also aids in treatment of acne, anti-aging, getting rid of dark spots and pigmentations, and many more.
- Clears eyesight - onion juice is used to cure eye problems. The juice is used as drops for infants, so that they have clear eyesight.
What are the side effects of ipill. And what happen when I take it when I'm not pregnant. Please help.
Can a female take meprate after 10- 12 days of miss period and what should be the dose and how many to take in a day. Does meprate may cause of too much bleeding from vagina.
What precautions should be taken after uterus removal surgery and for how many days do I have to be on a bed rest?
Do u know why we fall ill ?
- Nowadays whenever we go to doctor doctor tells us that u r having itis, like pharyngitis-inflammation of pharynx
- Meningitis-inflammation of meningis
- Bronchitis- inflammation of lungs
- Arthritis- inflammation of joints
- And so on.
- Have u ever thought of how does this itis or illness occurs in our body.
- Inflammation is due to free radicals in our body .
- Free radicals are by product of oxidation, which is very important part of our metabolism.
- These free radicals make our cells weaker by taking electrons from them.
- Now how to treat or get rid of this condition
- For this our body needs ANTIOXIDANTS.
- These antioxidants reduce free radicals in body and thus deacrease inflammation.
How to get ANTIOXIDANTS?
Antioxidants are available in variety of food like fresh fruits and vegetables
And certain Ayurvedic herbs like
But due to lifestyle changes -
we can't get required ANTIOXIDANTS in our food .Hence , MAXORAC -a complete antioxidants formula to stay healthy and avoid illness.