Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geethanath
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GeethanathYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my daughter suffers from menorrhagia for the last fourteen years, since her periods started. Her period starts but doesn't stop on its own. She is advised by the doctors to take primolut-n to stop it. She gets relief for one or two months and again the same problem. All test done. Everything normal. Slight pcod. It is also a recent development. Please help. Her age is 29. She is married for four years. No kids.
Hello, I have a personal question. My wife had periods on 20 Sept. Last month and this month she had periods on 16 oct. But only for 01 day, after that it stop. Normally her periods lasts for 02 to 03 days. We always use protection while having sex also. What could be the reason. Kindly help me out. Regards.
I am 21 years old. I had sex. On the fifth day of my period with out any protection and still my next period date has not come I am feared about pregnancy. I want to consult some one about it.
Last month I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and now she missed her periods and she is pregnant! Now where should I go?
Until few years ago IVF term was a mysterious term for people. Only thing which people were aware was about test tube bay that to not properly. People were unsure about the process and the cost. When infertility started becoming common, people got open with this concept and started to learn about IVF and its process. Today more and more couples are going for this treatment because of many reasons like- infertility, poor lifestyle, age etc. Before going for this treatment also check the cost clinics charges for the treatment.
IVF cost in India:
The cost of this treatment generally ranges between 60,000 to 80,000 rupees. This includes the medicines and other drugs. This fees is not fixed it can vary depending upon the treatments the patient will be undergoing. The treatments depends on the medical history and fertility level.
The cost also depends on the location. IVF clinic in a metro city like Bangalore, Delhi will be more than other cities. Depending upon the place, culture and people the rates varies. Hence people travel to different cities to get the treatment within their budget. The treatment’s cost is towards the higher side, a normal man would find it difficult to pay so much of amount but if he is needy he will travel to city offering the same treatment in lower price, so we can see people from different places visiting the various clinic.
Factors affecting the cost:
- Women’s age: women’s age is the most important factor in IVF treatment. Women below 35 years can conceive easily as compared to women above 35 years of age. So older women will be requiring five or may be more than five treatment in order to get pregnant. One should be aware of this and take step before it’s late. Being late cost you financial as well as emotional strain.
- Cost of donor- sperm/ egg: couples with low fertility level might require a donor sperm or egg. The cost donor sperm is generally between 8000 to 12000 rupees. The cost of IVF donor egg is higher between 28000 to 42000 rupees.
- Cost of the Donor Embryo: embryo donor is especially for the couples who have serious health issues that can be transferred to the child.in such cases embryo donated by people is implanted in the needy women uterus. This process is done with the consent of the biological parents. The cost can be between 36000 to 54000 rupees.
- Cost of frozen Embryo transfer: few couples prefer frozen embryo, so that they can use according to their convenience. The cost of frozen embryo can be anything between 20000 to 30000 rupees. However surrogacy cost is not included in this if the women is not able to carry child.
- Cost of testicular sperm aspiration: The cost of sperm aspiration and extraction is generally between 12000 to 18000 rupees. This is required for men who have had a vasectomy, but still wants children.
There many more factors that decides the cost of the treatment. One should do a research, know the problem and then go for the treatment.