Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha Rustagi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha RustagiYour feedback matters!
Am having irregular periods. And even am having Pcod problem. Am having medicines for that. I got married 1 year ago. Am planning for baby. I want to which days good for get pregnant early.
Hi my penis is going inside vagina of my wife and we want a baby. It's vagina have very small space. So if I apply any jel 2,% lox jel. Is it good please suggest me what I will do.
I m 21 year old female. I had multiple sex with my partner during ovulation period but had taken I pill within 26 hours. Are there any chances of getting pregnant.
My aunt has a boy (4 years old. Now she wants her 2nd child So she came to know that if intercourse will happen before 2/3 days of ovulation then there is a chance of a girl child. Her period starts on 10/11 of every month and ends on 12/13 .this month happened on 10-8-16. So which date will be her ovulation date? Is this process works if yes then how? If not then please give any suggestion and which precautions should be taken in this process? And which food works more for a child .sir/madam your valuable suggestions will be good for us.
I'm 26 years old married women. I got married before 2 months on February. Now I'm having pain in my both breast from few days.
Sir mera naam bipin hai aur meri wife pregnant hai 3 mhina hai. To sex ke liye sabse surakshit mahina konsa hoga Kya pregnensi ke dauran sex karna sahi hoga.?
Most of us get to know about sex from chatting with friends, sex education, and the internet or television. Despite plenty of information, there are quite a few myths associated with sex. To throw some light on the most prevalent and popular sex myths here is the truth about the top 10 sex myths:
- The size of a man’s feet mirrors that of his genitals: Many people think that it is possible to guess the size of a man’s penis by looking at his palms or feet. But the truth is that there is no evidence suggesting that men with bigger feet have bigger genitals.
- Men’s sex hormones peak at 18: Though it is true that men’s sex hormones peak at 18, it has no direct influence on one’s personal relationship. The desire for sex fluctuates constantly and it depends on many factors other than age.
- Sex aids in weight loss: Though it may sound feasible, in order to lose weight, you will have to have sex for an extended span of time and with much vigour. In reality, sex is considered to be a mild physical activity and any intense sexual activity lasts for just about 5 minutes.
- Men think of sex every 7 seconds: It is true that men think about sex more than women do. Younger men, however, think about sex a little more than older men. But that doesn’t mean that men think about sex as much as every 7 seconds and it is just an exaggeration.
- Semen is a low-carb edible: The reality is that semen mostly contains fruit sugar and essential enzymes. It is not a low-carb diet and therefore, oral sex is not suggested for those wanting to lose weight.
- Masturbation can lead to the most satisfying orgasm: Though this may be true for some people, most people say nothing can be more satisfying than having sex. It is entirely dependent on the individual and there is no hard and fast rule concerning it.
- Oysters make one crave sex: There is no food that can make you horny! Though some people get excited about having chocolates or other food, there is no scientific evidence that says oysters can boost sex drive.
- Cutting out broccoli from the diet can improve semen taste: The taste of semen is bitter naturally and eating anything bitter such as broccoli, sour gourd or even coffee can make the taste worse.
- Having sex before a crucial event can ruin the performance: Swiss researchers suggest that having sexual intercourse before an important event has no adverse effect on one’s performance provided the body gets enough time to recover.
- Having sex in water can kill sperm: There is no reason to think that having sex in a shower or swimming pool can spare you from using a condom.
With this new information about sex, you can make informed decisions about your pleasure from now on.
Sweating is a normal and natural phenomenon, which all human beings experience. When the weather conditions are humid or if you have walked for a long duration in the sun, sweat is bound to appear. Some people sweat much more than the normal rate. If you belong to this category, some questions may come to your mind like whether is it abnormal? What can be a possible remedy?
Here are some facts you must know about sweating.
1. Sweating is a natural phenomenon, and everyone sweats
It is a normal function of the human body. It involves releasing of fluids from our sweat glands present in the skin. The body maintains its temperature by means of perspiration. Sweating may make you feel uncomfortable,but performs the important cooling function of the body. Composed of water, sugar, salts and ammonia, sweat does not have any smell of its own. The unpleasant smell produced from your skin is a result of sweat mixing with bacteria.
2. The rate of perspiration varies from person to person
If you find yourself to be sweating more than normal people around you, it's natural for you to get concerned. However, do not worry because there is nothing unnatural. Some people produce more amount of sweat than others and that is completely natural. The rate just varies from person to person.
3. Overreaction of sweat glands leads to hyperhidrosis
Some people have sweat glands, which are so over reactive and over productive that they actually suffer from the disease hyperhidrosis. People having this disease sweat abnormally. The rate of perspiration is very severe. There is no such cure for hyperhidrosis. The only permanent solution to fix this disorder is by surgery where the nerves to the sweat glands are cut off.
4. Sweating is psychological in nature
The process of sweating is carried out by the sympathetic nervous system. Once it is stimulated, more sweat is produced. Although it may seem weird, thinking of sweating can lead to more sweating in individuals.
5. Nausea leads to increased sweating
Nausea or motion sickness is another reason, which accounts for increased perspiration. Nausea stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which in return produces additional sweat.
6. Sweating can be delayed at times
Suppose you are climbing up a staircase, but surprisingly you notice that even after going up five flight of stairs, there is no sweat. The sweating appears a little later and is quite intense. This is because your body takes some time to react to the thermoregulation which takes place.
Sweating is a very uncomfortable and irritating phenomenon, but it is actually helpful to the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Methi dana pickle for diabetics
- Apply the salt and turmeric to the mango and fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside for 8-10 hours.
- Kachhe aam ko finely chopped karake haldi aur namak lagake aur dana methi dal ke ek raat ke liye rakh de. Next day kachhe aam ka pani niklega, usime methi dana soak hoga aur phulega. Use acchi tarah milake ek aur din bhigneke liye rakh denge.
- Next day 1 pan mein tel leke use acchi tarahase garam kar lenge. Phir usme 2 tablespoon raidal dal denge, phir
- Usime hing, saunf, lalmirch powder, haldi dal denge, thanda honepar grate kiya hua gud milayenge.
- Ye masala ab danamethi aur kairi (raw mango) me milayenge, fir use acchi tarahase milake ek jar me bhar lenge, 2 din rakhne ke bad aachar khane ke liye taiyar hai. Ise paratha, roti ke sath serve kare!