Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
We had sex a month back and I used condom as well. By mistake I did wrong penetration which means I put it in the wrong portion of uterus. We went to gynacs as she was bleeding for 2 days and she told is that there is no chance of getting pregnant but still she is worried as she dint got in periods when last week was due for her. So why is it so.
I am 26 years old married women did not have sex from last week but have swelling and pain in my vagina and discharge water is also coming out. please tell y this is happening. Give solution.
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed as I was hospitalised for High bp and typhoid. I discontinued tablet oral g for 5 days then I got my periods on 10th June. I got my periods soon after stopping tablet. Before 10th June I had my periods on 25th may. Now when will I get my periods. Are there chances to conceive naturally in this cycle. I was going for Ivf as my amh count was low. Will my next periods come on time or I need some medicines. Pls reply.
My wife test prega news in that test pink line on C is dark and on T it is very light pink. Is this mean she is pregnant.
My mensuration has not come yet, I think am pregnant I want to remove it with drugs but I do not know the drugs name.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.
My wife has irregular period time. She has never come this period on time. Sometimes it comes at one month, sometimes 40 days, sometimes 45 days. Please give suggestions. And tell about medicines, which are useful in this problem.
It's more than two months I took I pill and no periods I am not pregnant my doctor suggested me meprate for 3 days and after meprate I am experiencing just a pink or brown discharge no proper periods please help.
I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?
I am 37 years old and I have recently married. I am a smoker. My wife has 35 years old. She get laparoscopy surgery two times in 2010 for removal of the chocolate cyst on outside uterus and in Right side tube. Doctors removed the cysts and right side tube. Now she has a cyst in left side tube and uterus is in normal condition as per doctors report. Is she become pregnant and also give suggestions for improve my sperm count and mortality.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
I had sex on the 30 the of December but my partner did not cum I side me I still had unwanted 72 but I had sex yesterday again that is 2 Jan do I need to take an ipill or you wanted 72 again? Are there chances for me to get pregnant?
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of fluoride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.