Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha Kohli
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha KohliYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife had abortion when 6 week fetus .the doctor gave 4 tablets. So and took 3 tablets first and leaving one day gap another 2 tablets next days as said by Dr. When my wife had heavy pain in stomach they examined her and told their might few few cots stuck so they put one or two tablets inside her body today. And few hours pasted but no blood yet And heavy pain again, I’m scared .she is crying in pain so kindly suggest what should I do?
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex. But it’s probably too soon if you have an orgasm before intercourse or less than a minute after you start. It’s a problem because when you ejaculate you lose your erection and can’t continue having sex. You and your partner may feel there’s not enough time to enjoy it.
It’s a common issue for men. Between 30%-40% have it at some time in their life. So, keep in mind -- it’s not something to worry about if it happens only occasionally.
What Causes It?
It’s not really known. But your brain chemistry could be at least partly to blame. Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in their brains tend to take a shorter time to ejaculate.
Emotional factors can play a role:
Sometimes PE can be a problem for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). That’s when the penis does not remain firm enough for sex. Men who are worried they could lose their erection may develop a pattern of rushing to ejaculate. It can be a hard habit to break.
When Should I See the Doctor?
Make an appointment if PE is bothering you or your partner. The doctor probably will ask if you’ve always had the problem or if it’s a new thing. He may ask about your sex life or your relationships. You’ll probably get a physical exam, too.
How Is It Treated?
Ninety-five percent of men are helped by behavioral techniques that help control ejaculation.
Stop and start: You or your partner stimulate your penis until your feel like you’re going to have an orgasm. Stop the arousal for about 30 seconds or until the feeling passes. Start the stimulation again and repeat three or four more times before you actually ejaculate.
The Squeeze: It works the same way as the start and stop method. But, when you feel like you’re reaching orgasm, you or your partner squeezes the head of your penis until you lose the erection. Repeat this a few times before ejaculating.
Some men find that if they think of something else during sex they can last longer.
What Medications Can Treat PE?
Homoeopathy has great results in treating sexual illnesses. Only an indicated medicine can treat the patient so one must not take any homoeopathic medicines without consulting a doctor. Some common homeopathic remedies for better sex include:
1. Agnus Castus: Low Sexual desire, patient is depressed and melancholy.Yellowish urethral discharge in males with no erection and sexual desire.
2. Lycopodium: Patient complaint of low sexual desire over a period of time, he is very sensitive and feels sad, depressed, melancholic with loss of memory. Frequently complaints of gastric origin including, gastritis, flatulency, acidity,dyspepsia,etc. Suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with no sexual desire. Impotency without erection.
3. Graphites: It specially suited to female patient with low or no sexual desire. Low libido with aversion to sex, menses are delayed and scanty along with hard stools and constipation. Males with low sexual drive, aversion to sex with ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation. Its one of the best homeopathy medicine for low sexual desire specially in old male and females.
4. Phosphoricum acidum: Low libido in males with pain and soreness of testicles due to inflammation. Extreme weakness both mentally and physically. Body ache with soreness of muscles. Extreme hair fall along with pimples and rashes. Eczema of testicles
6. Baryta Carb: Males who suffer from ED-Erectile dysfunction or PE-Premature ejaculation, with low libido. Enlarge prostate gland. Dementia, loss of memory, loss of confidence, with history of induration of glands.
7. Onosmodium: No sexual desire in both male and female, patient feels very tired and week. Low sexual desire n females due to pain in uterus, with early and prolonged periods. Deficient erection in males with low or no desire to sex.