Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha KohliYour feedback matters!
During sex I squeezed nipples of my partner, some milky type liquid came out. She was having pain before as well. Also she got pregnant and she took the abortion kit[Termipil kit] and she did bleed on the same night with blood clots came out. Please suggest what shall I do?
Hello doctor, m waiting for my periods still not happened, every month 30 is my date. But in august l dint got my periods, in June we had sex in 13th n I took ipill & my period date was 30, n then July 8th we had again this time I dint have ipill, n on 15th July I got period means after just 15 days. I really got shocked. N after that till waiting for my period, I have took test also 3 time it's showing negative, and also m having stomach pain same like periods once, but nothing is happening. please suggest m soo tensed. Thank you.
I am 37 weeks pregnant. Did my ultra sound this week. My baby weighs 2.5 KGS. Drs considered it to b a low weight n prescribed me with aminofit tablet. Is it necessary to use this tablet? Or can I increase my baby's weight through my food?
I had c sec delivery on dec 16 at that time I have tumor also now but but stomach below belly button both side pain while touching as I also look like I am still pregnant 9 month having cramps swelling itching my belly bottom is not back place 1 month ago I had constipation and twice I had blood in latrine.
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove thus. Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this cliche acute; and end it with a bang:-
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women are is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses -as long as it prevents him from snoozing! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have been suffering from the problem of irregular periods since past 10 months. I have also consulted homeopathic doctor and still there were no improvement. I have been gaining weight so far and its 2 month passed and I did not have mensuration. Last tym when I had mensuration it was for hardly 1 day and a half. Is it a problem of increasing weight or anything else?
Hi my wife now 18 th month pregnancy. Doctor did scanning and in report pointed reduced amniotic fluid. Is it normal or natural or worrying? Doctor didn't tell clearly so am asking you please ans me.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
On examination, findings in women with PCOS may include the following:
- Virilizing signs
- Acanthosis nigricans
- Enlarged ovaries: May or may not be present; evaluate for an ovarian mass
Lifestyle modifications are considered first-line treatment for women with PCOS. Such changes include the following:
Pharmacologic treatments are reserved for so-called metabolic derangements, such as anovulation, hirsutism, and menstrual irregularities. First-line medical therapy usually consists of an oral contraceptive to induce regular menses.
If symptoms such as hirsutism are not sufficiently alleviated, an androgen-blocking agent may be added. First-line treatment for ovulation induction when fertility is desired are letrozole or clomiphene citrate. [2, 3, 5]
Surgical management of PCOS is aimed mainly at restoring ovulation. Various laparoscopic methods include the following:
After having unprotected sex I ate a I pill its been 5 days since then I haven't had bleeding how do I come to know that am I pregnant or not after how many days does the pill work, other method to terminate it,
My breast are not grown.I look completely flat and seriously embarrassed from this side as it doesn't give me sexy look. I even don't know anything about sex and expectation of male during first wedding night. I m about to get married what should i do to not to dissatisfy my husband from sex expectation.
Hey. I am 20 years old. 10th jan afternoon I had sex with my gf. Nd I guess on 2nd tym may be sperm touched vagina. I had used condoms also. Her periods was from 2 to 6 or 7. Is their any chance of pregnancy?
I want to know which season is better for conceive or child birth to get a intelligent and healthy child, winter season like nov. Dec jan. Is good or not. Proper timing to sex for conceive a male child please suggest, both scientifically and traditional point of view.
I am 45 days pregnant now. This is my second pregnancy. Yesterday had ultrasound scan. The sonography found the gestational sac and yolk sac but not the fetal pole. I am going to have another follow up scan in the next week. Is this normal? Last time I had a miscarriage about four months ago. Please give me some of your opinions.
अगर आप अपने बेडरूम में उदासी का सामना कर रहे है तो संभावना है की आप पति -पत्नी अपने यौन स्वास्थ के लिए पर्यात ध्यान नहीं दे पा रहे है तो झल्लाहट में मत आएये आप अपने यौन जीवन की बुझती हुई लापता चिंगारी को फिर से जगाकर पहले के जूनून की तरह हर रात का भरपूर आनंद ले कर अपने वैवाहीक जीवन को पुनः खुशहाल बना सकते है लेकिन उसके लिए आपको कुछ मेहनत करनी होगी सेक्स पावर बढाने के कुछ कारगर उपाय इन्हें आजमाकर आप बिना रूकावट वैवाहीक जीवन का भरपूर आनंद ले सकते है: पोस्ट बाय कृष्ण कुमार डाबर
(1) पेट हमेशा साफ़ रहे अगर पेट साफ़ नहीं है तो सेक्स क्षमता में कमी आ सकती है
(2) रात में सोने से पहिले खजूर और कुनकुना दूध पिए इससे पेट तो साफ़ होगा ही साथ ही सेक्स क्षमता भी असाधारण रूप से बढ़ जाएगी।
(3) शायद बहुत कम लोग जानते होगे की तरबूज का बीज #देसी_वियग्रा का काम करता है, अरबी लोग इतने गरम क्यों होते है क्योकि वो लोग रोजाना #तरबूज का बीज खाते है अरबी भाषा में इसे मगज कहते है
(4) एक अत्यंत सहज आयुर्वेदिक औषधी जो घर पर हर मौसम में उपलब्ध रहती है लहसुन की 5-6 कलिया देसी घी में फ्राई कर के रोजाना खाए 15 से 20 में इसका परिणाम आपको चौकाने वाला मिलेगा लेकिन इसका सेवन ठंडी के सीजन में ही करना चाहिये क्योकि लहसुन की तासीर गरम होती है अगर आप रोजाना लहसुन का सेवन करते है तो बिमारियाँ आपके पास आने से डरेगी साथ ही लहसुन ब्लड प्रेसर में भी फायेदेमंद है तो देरी किस बात की आज से ही लहसुन का सेवन शुरु कर दे।
इसके अलावा आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के रूप में आप #शुक्रवल्लभ_रस
तीनों की एक-एक गोली
सुबह शाम गुनगुने दूध के साथ 1 से 2 महीनों तक सेवन करें इससे भी पर्याप्त लाभ होना संभव हो सकता है
यह तीनों आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इसी नाम से ली जा सकती है और इन्हें 1 से 2 महीने तक बिना किसी वैद्यकीय सलाह के भी लिया जा सकता है
अगर आपको शुगर के कारण कमजोरी का अनुभव होता हो और आप अपने आपको अशक्त महसूस करते हैं
तीनों की एक-एक गोली सुबह शाम क्रीम निकले हुए दूध के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन करें यह भी आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इन्ही नामो से मिल जाती है यह भी कम से कम 2 महीने सेवन करें
What are the symptoms of pregnancy? What is the accurate period after your periods to get pregnant? Can you please explain in detail?
I have pain in my left breast but not always when I push it I feel pain I leave breast feeding from one year. Tell me is this symptom of breast cancer please tell me what am I do.
My friend is 18 years old and she is suffering from PCOS. Recently a month ago due to side effects of allopathic medicine a clot was formed in her left leg due to which she has to stop her medicines. So want these sudden stopping of medicine affect her. What should we do now? Go for homeopathy?
If you are experiencing lower back pain during pregnancy, you should know that it is a common complaint. The lower back pain may occur because of several factors associated with pregnancy. You gain weight, your center of gravity shifts and your hormones relax the ligaments present in your pelvic joints. There are several ways by which you can reduce your lower back pain during pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Practice good posture: As the baby grows inside you, your center of gravity changes in a forward direction. You may feel like falling forward and may lean back for prevention. This strains the lower back muscles and causes back pain during pregnancy. You need to maintain a good posture. Always stand tall and straight, hold your chest up high, and keep your shoulders backwards and relaxed. You should not lock your knees.
- Get proper gear: Get adequate gear for dealing with lower back pain during pregnancy. You must wear low heeled shoes having good arch support. Avoid wearing flat heeled shoes and high heels, which will shift your balance more forward, thereby increasing the chances of falling. You can also opt for a maternity support belt. This additional support might be helpful for you.
- Lift properly: While you are lifting an object, you should squat down, lifting your legs and arms. Do not bend at your waist and lift with your back. Know your limits before lifting anything.
- Sleep on your side: Sleep on your sides keeping your knees bent, instead of your back during pregnancy. You may also use support pillows between your knees, under your abdomen and at your back.
- Hot and cold massage: Although this method is not effective for long term relief, massaging your lower back with a hot pad followed by an ice pack may be effective for temporary pain relief.
- Engage in regular physical activity: Regular physical activity helps you in keeping your back strong and also relieves pain during pregnancy. You should opt for mild exercises such as walking and water exercises. You should consult a physical therapist for showing you effective stretches and aerobic exercises which are beneficial.
You can try stretching your lower back, resting your hands and knees and keeping your head in line with your back. Pull your stomach in, rounding your back a bit, and hold the position for some seconds. Several other complementary therapies are also effective in curing lower back pain during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.