Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha JainYour feedback matters!
Doctor ji. Namsakar 27/5/2017 ko date aae thi or abi tk nhi aae kis date ko chack kru ki pregnancy ka pata lge jaye.
I can get pregnant can't I if he come in me on the 14th day as I read and said egg get released 14 days from first day if your period so I started mine 12th so 14 days be 25th please day yes as I did read it and I'm ready now to do it on 14th day and then be pregnant.
Hi My doctor told me am having pcos. Can I get pregnant. If I take tablets how long it will take for me to get pregnant. Is this is a big problem.
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.
I missed my monthly period this month n i think its bcoz of my changed lifestyle i m 19 yrs old n is on break from studies i m kinda sleeping late like 1.30 and getting up by 11 or 12 sometimes. So of my change i think i m not getting periods. I m still waiting for it . Hope it starts . Can u please tell me how can i get my periods every month on time as it really bothers me.
Is Green tea more effective for skin and health? I take green tea. And I have a stool problem. There is any problem for me.
I am 20 years old. I am late on my periods by 5 days. Otherwise my periods is regular lasting for 3-4 days I never miss it. I did not have any sexual activity since past 2 months. I am having slight cramping in my waist and lower abdomen but periods has not come yet. When will it come.
Extreme vaginal itching. White discharge without any foul smell. The itching is mainly in the labia minora portion. Sometimes getting scar during itching.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
What is homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a system of natural medicine developed by samuel hahnemann, a german physician in the early 1800s. He discovered that the same substance that could cause a reaction in a healthy person could also be a remedy for someone suffering from similar symptoms.
That is the basic premise of homeopathy: like cures like. it may seem hard to believe, yet the approach to vaccination used in western medicine is a similar one, albeit one that is fraught with potential side effects, unlike homeopathy which is completely safe.
Homeopathy is a natural, holistic, approach to healing a person, using minute doses of specific remedies, rather than simply eliminating a particular symptom using a band-aid approach. Unlike many health models, the model for homeopathy is one of individualization. No two people are alike, so just because two people suffer from headaches, the homeopathic remedies provided for them may be completely different.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women;
2. It can be used by children and infants;
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person;
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all;
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements;
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions;
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved;
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated;
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone;
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing;
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time;
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive; and
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.