Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha JainYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am trying to conceive since 6 months. And I really want to know how much Penetration is required to conceive. Hardly 1 inch Penetration we get. My hubby says he cannot get more and it's not required. I am using OPK's past one month for tracking my ovulation. Can I conceive like this.
Hello sir! I do have a question my gf and me had sex last month around 20th march and her date of periods was 10th now its 12th already! No sign of periods nor any symptom of pregnancy in any case she is going to have a test tomorrow! I just need help if it comes positive what shall I buy or what sort of kit or pill can abort the pregnancy? Need help asap? Yes one more thing we hardly have sex once in a while in month and take contraceptive pills olways unwanted 72! This time we had unprotected sex but I made sure I don't ejaculated in her! So can you just help and give me the name of kit or pills to buy and is there any chances of effect of not taking pill this time as every time she took pill and she don't used to disturb even her period date! Get on time every month inspite of pill consumption? I am not able to understand much please help I can't consult you! Don't have n acc if you could pass on a no. For help? I would be grateful!
When it is safe to have a sex after c- section Caesar delivery How many weeks to be pass for the same , I don't want to have risk with my spouse health. Pls advice.
Hi I am in my fifth week of pregnancy. Can I have a slice of chicken mushroom pizza in my pregnancy. Will it harm my baby?
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
My wife is pregnant of 8 weeks according to sonography report doctor says that crl is 4. Is it good? Tell me in detail. Please.
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
How many days are safe to make sex after pregnancy? Or it is not allowed to do sex After pregnancy? One more question what should b the proper diet for few months after pregnancy as the pregnant doesn't eat properly at early stage of pregnancy. Pls kindly tell me about it.
I am 30 years old and off late, I am starting to have facial hair, esp. Around chin area, not much just 7-8. I did not have it earlier but for some time now its growing dark n thick. I do threading to get rid of them but that's painful. Can you please tell me the cause for it and the permanent solution but not laser? My periods are normal n regular n m married with no kid as of now. Please help.
I have white discharge from last 10 days, after my periods also its same, its becoming day by day more N more discharge, is it normal or for what its happening?
2015 jan I got married. Last month we started trying for baby. In may 2016 I had laparoscopic for appendix and perforated ulcer. My normal period cycle is 28-30. Last period I got on aug 17 2016. This time I missed my period.In HPT faint positive line has come but next day I started bleeding with cramping and severe lower back pain. I met doctor she took urine test it was negative. But blood test is positive. Doctor gave HCG infection folic acid and progesterone tablets. My hcg was 36.8. Doctor told it should be doubled. My doubt is will that injection cause any side effects? Igot bleeding with cramp Will my baby be healthy if hcg is doubled? Is it an implantation bleeding? Why did I get my period? But still HPT shows positive pregnancy.
My gf is virgin and we are planning to have sex tomorrow .so if I will have sex with her 1to 2 times within 2 hours randomly will there be any problem for her any pain in vagina or pain while walking .anything?
Choose to become a father before you are 40
Men should think about becoming fathers much before 40 years in order to minimize the effects of age on fertility and outcomes of pregnancy. The ideal age to become a father is between 25–35 years.
The age of sperm donors as per recommendations should be less than 40 years of age. Beyond this age, the sperm quality is reduced considerably and this may adversely affect fertility and pregnancy outcomes.
Researchers from the French National Institute for Medical Research has reported that miscarriages rates were higher in women whose partners were older than 40 years when compared to women whose partners are young men. This risk doubled when their partners were 45 years of age.
Older fathers are more likely to have a child with schizophrenia, heart defects, cleft lip, Down syndrome or a child being born autistic.
In women, pregnancy after 35 years of age is generally regarded as high risk
with greater chances of birth defects and miscarriages. But, according to the researchers, the age of the male should also be taken into consideration by gynecologists.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.