Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GeetanjaliYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ mam one day unfortunately I had protected sex with my friend 3 years back . For first time it bleeds . Now if I am getting married with some one if we participate in intercourse . Can he know that I am not virgin or again it will bleed or not .
I had CuT as IUD since two years. I missed my periods this month past 10 days. Is there is a chance of conceiving because when I checked for the same at night saw a faint line in the morning.
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
Hello Doctor, Today is my CD 3, I'm suffering from Pcod n TTC since 1+ yrs, my doctor suggested me to take follicular study on CD 9, CD 12 n CD 14. She also prescribed Ovofar for 5 days. Please help me out, what is the procedure of follicular study n how is it useful? What is Ovofar tablet? At what days we can have intercourse (my hubby staying 600 kms far, n nt able to take leave for more than 2 days)? Please help me Thanks in advance.
I am 31 years old, I recently had a miscarriage on 10th of May. Undergone a POC (Karyotyping. My report says Monosomy 15. What does that mean? Will there be genetic abnormality in future pregnancies.
Hello. Im married. N its going to be 3 years on dis feb. I am having irregular periods bt frm last 3 months my periods wer regular. Bt dis tym I again missed my periods n its been almost 20 days up. I tested pregnancy thrice bt its negative al the tym. I hav thyroid. Bt its normal. Wt can be the reason fr dis. N can I plan my pregnancy nw? I mean b4 dis periods cum. Wt to do? please help me.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October that was 51 days after intercourse, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now because I have read on internet that sometimes you can bleed during pregnancy. So can I rule out pregnancy or do we still have to worry. Please help.
I am a married guy. My wife always experiencing the severe pain in vagina during the sex. Please advice.
I have c section operation 5 months back. I m not getting periods till now. I m having white discharge from 1 week what is the reason for that?
If had a miscarriage last week. I was very normal during my pregnancy. I was 8weeks pregnant and my dr said that the baby is not growing. I m very much depressed and want to conceive again as soon as possible. The dr suggested me to use contraception pill to avoid pregnancy. Bt i actually don't want to use that. What should I do?
My period was 5 to 9 I Had Sex On the 19 And Took The postpone 72 Pill 17 hours after what could happen.
Old woman agar gir gayi ho to hand me soojan aa gayi ho to soojan nahi ja rahi ho to kya karna chahiye.
My wife have lot of weakness after giving birth to my son. She loss almost 15 kg weight. She is not feeling well from last 11 months. Bp is most of the time is low. What can I do.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.