Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GeetanjaliYour feedback matters!
I am 25year old male. I am facing acne problem on my face and also very large dark cirlces under my eyes. I am software engineer by profession so mostly my work is on computer. When I consult with some doctors they told me its due to body heat and lack of sleep. My sleep is also get very much uncomfortable like with some noises I am getting disturb with my sleep and very hard to get sleet early. Please suggest me what should I do to overcome my face problems like acne and dark circles under eyes and to get proper sleep. Thanks.
I having pain in my anal from 5-6 days it increases when I go to bathroom after 3 days it stop paining again it starts and sometimes I feel something creeping in my anal and pain is in the right side of anus.
Hello Dr. me 5 months se gym jaa rhaa hu .mere shoulder pe streach mark aa gaye he bahut to vo neekal ne ke liye me kya kru mene abhee abhee bio oil liyaa he aur koi cream please suggest me?
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I am a student. I have white pustules on my scalp since past 6 months. My dermatologist gave me amoxicillin 500 mg initially. The pustules went away for a week's time and returned back. Then my dermatologist recommended me linox 600 along with vizylac, twice a day on 12 hourly basis for a week. The pustules went away for 15 days and came back again. Then she took my skin prick test and asked me to avoid the things I was allergic to. I even did that. But nothing helped. The pustules are still on my scalp. They are filled with yellowish/white puss and has redness around its boundaries. They pain when touched with the Brussels of the comb. Please suggest me some medicine to permanently get rid of them. As they are causing me lot of hair fall too. I'm scared since no remedy of my dermatologist worked .
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"