Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta MarwahaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My wife period comes after 5 months. She is entering in menopause. She is 45 years old. My questions is, can we sex without condom ya peals? Is now chance for pregnancy?
Hello, my wife is a student of BAMS MD (Anastasia) so she has to attend 4-5 surgeries daily. We are planning for a baby is there any problem due to presence of formalin or other disinfectant present in O T to the development of foods and precaution could be taken to avoid any problem I would like to know what female surgeons take precautions during their pregnancy? Thank you.
Meri shaadi ko 6 saal ho rahe lekin 1 bhi bachcha nahi hai. Mere husband ke leftside main low sperm hai. Or blockage bhi hai. Kya mere pregnency ke chance hai.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
I had sex with my bf for 3 days with protection condom today is 4th day nw tell me should I take ipill or what should I do now.
I have started periods 4 days back from 3rd day very heavy bleed not stop what is causes for that and what is the solution hp me fast.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
I have ovaries but no uterus by birth. All tests are negative and good resulted (chromosomes tests. Only my problem is absence of uterus rest all I have same as like all girls. Absence of uterus and absence of periods is my problem.
Dear Dr, We are trying baby for quit long time about 18 months. Now my wife not got any period from 17 day past ovulation as Dr. Conformed ovulation day was 26/04/2016 and theysuggesther to take Sustain 200mg tablets once in a day through vaginal. And she don't have any symptoms. Weather sustain 200mg will increase the lethal phase bec as I know 16 day is the maximum time for lethal phase. Please clear me doubt. Her age is 25 weight is 60. Weather she is pregnant.
My daughter in law is in start of 3rd month pregnancy, This is her first kid, Kindly suggest me foods for her health.
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016 And my date was 17 jan bt I have not get my periods yet. M worried. PlEase please help me.
I have completed 12 weeks now, i did not take any folic acid tablets till date, since my pregnancy was unplanned. Now that i have decided to continue my pregnancy. Will it be good to continue ? since i have not taken any Iron or folic acid tablets and not eaten food as a normal pregnant women do .
I am 18 years old. I have PCOD. How can I reduce it? Also, My blood group is O negative. The partner I want to marry has O positive. What are the consequences and how will it affect child birth?
Consuming vegetables in the form of juices will help in taking in more vegetables than what a normal person can eat.
These juices will help in improving the digestive system by providing a soothing and healing effect.
As these juices have high levels of dietary fiber, they will aid in weight loss.
It will help in controlling your hunger pangs and will make you feel fuller.
It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants. This will help in improving your immune system.
These juices will help in improving the pH levels of your body and thereby will help in boosting the energy levels of your body.
These juices will help in controlling cholesterol as it does not have any saturated fats or sodium in it.
Drinking vegetable juices three times a day is said to lessen the chance of a person to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
Marriage at the age of 38. Eight months passed not able to conceive. AMH levels fluctuating.in march 16 it was 6.8,june 16 it was 3.2 and now in aug 16 it is 7.2.what it shows? TSH is 3.0 prolactin 11 estradiol 60.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.