Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta MarwahaYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf doing sex without protection .before 20 days .but now we realized that her periods r not coming .why? What we need to do? Is that any problem.
Did you know that HIV/AIDS is still one of the top 10 killers among African Americans ? 5th for men, 7th for women? Furthermore, the majority of all reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis occur among Blacks, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There?s no vaccine to prevent HIV or cure for AIDS or viral STDs, but in 2015, there are so many ways to protect yourself and others from infection.
1. ?You and your health matter.? You can shape your health and future by taking care of your sexual health today. We know you have a lot on your plate, but you need to make room for sexual health. Just like other aspects of your health ? heart health, diabetes and blood pressure ? it?s worth your time. Taking care of your sexual health can help you enjoy a healthier body, satisfying sexual life, positive relationships and peace of mind.
First, value who you are and decide what?s right for you. Sex is a natural part of life, and it can bring you pleasure, intimacy and joy, but it?s up to you to decide if and when you choose to have sex. Think about what you want in line with your personal values, desires and boundaries. These might change depending on your stage in life.
Treat your partners well and expect them to treat you well. Be with someone who makes you feel good about yourself, comfortable and safe. Partners should respect your boundaries and should care your about health.?
2. ?Get smart about your body and protect it. There are many different ways you can express yourself sexually and some activities are riskier than others. Before you have sex, it?s important to get informed about the risks of different sexual activities and the steps you can take to help protect yourself. If you?re engaging in vaginal, anal or oral sex, barrier methods, such as the male and female condom can greatly reduce your risk of contracting HIV and other STIs.
And women, if you?re having sex, you need to think about protecting yourself from both unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms are the only method that offers dual protection. Some women are now using two methods ? a condom along with another contraceptive method, such as the IUD or pill ? to provide added protection against pregnancy. African-American girls are leading the way when it comes to dual protection with 13 percent using this strategy.?
3. ?Get tested for HIV. Testing is the gateway to care and treatment. With care and treatment, people with HIV can lead longer and healthier lives, just as people live with other long-term health conditions, but if you wait to too long, treatment is not as effective.
HIV testing is recommended at least once for all adolescents and adults. You should be tested at least once a year if you have had sex without a condom, have multiple partners, have an STI, or share drug-injection equipment.
If you?re a man who has sex with men, you should be tested at least once a year. And, you should be tested every 3-6 months if you have unprotected sex, have multiple partners, share drug-injecting equipment, or have a partner who engages in any of these behaviors.?
4. ?Get screened regularly for other sexually transmitted infections, which can increase your risk for HIV. People who have genital herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhea are more likely to get HIV. These STIs, which can cause a sore or break in the skin, disrupt barriers that provide protection against infections and may allow HIV to more easily enter your body. Regular screening is key since many of these STIs don?t have symptoms, but if they?re detected early, they can be cured or effectively treated. Regular screening for a variety of STIs is recommended for both women and men.?
5. ?If you are at significant risk of HIV infection, consider taking Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), which is a drug that can prevent HIV infection. People who are at significant risk of HIV infection should talk with their health care provider about PrEP. PrEP can help you prevent HIV by taking a pill every day. It can lower risk by 92 percent (CDC). To be the most effective, it must be taken every day. When someone is exposed to HIV through sex or injection drug use, PrEP can help stop the virus from establishing a permanent infection. PrEP is a powerful prevention tool, and when combined with condoms and other prevention methods, it can provide even greater protection than if used alone.?
6. ?Make sexual health part of your health care routine. Find a health care provider who makes you feel comfortable. Have open conversations about how to stay healthy, and any concerns that you have. Take charge of your health and make sure you get all of the sexual health care services that are recommended for you, including vaccines and screenings for STIs and HIV. To learn more about specific services for women and men.
Me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex two times a week, and if after 3rd time if my girlfriend take unwanted 72 within 24 hrs, then 3rd pregnancy is cancelled but what about the 1st and 2nd time consequences, is it cancelled or not?
I am 27 and my wife is 23 years old. We are planning for a long term birth control method and have Mirena IUD or Nexplanon Implant in mind, although we are not able to decide as to which would be the best for us. Which method would be the best and where in Navi Mumbai can we get it from? Also are there any other long term birth control methods available?
Week me kitnea din sex. Kerna sufficient rehta h. Jis se koi kamjori bhi na Ho. Or apni health bhi thik Rhea.
I am 23 years old. I got married in dec 12 2015. On june 10 2015 I came to know that I am having pcod I want to conceive please suggest what could I do my periods are regular but my digestion system is not working properly.
Hi. I hv a 6 years old son. Bt before him I had 2 missed abortion. The fetus couldn't grow n I hv 2 abort it. Being my pregnancy there are twin pregnancy n one of them was nt grew bt other was normal. I hv received c-section delivery in 2010. After that I again conceived on 2014 bt the problem was remaining same as the fetus couldn't grw. N I hv to abort it. My all tests reports are normal. Nw I am trying to conceive. please tell me what should I do for normal pregnancy. I hv 28 days cycle of periods.
I recently had sex, with condom, with a masseuse in a spa. She claimed to have no disease and I licked her vagina. Is there any possibility whatsoever of getting infected if she has any? I google and found that the saliva usually kills the HIV virus. Is it possible to find out if I am infected 12-13 hrs after having sex.
As per my wife's latest USG dated 24 sep 16 she is into 34 weeks of pregnancy. Foetal weight is 2437 GM's. Report says grade 2 maturity. Fhr is 150 beats. Pls advise if all is OK. what does grade 2 maturity means. As per USG EDD is 30 Oct. My doctor has advised to go for the delivery on 14 Sept. Is it OK or Should we wait till 30 Oct.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments
Hello I am DR. Leela Bose. I am a senior consultant dermatologist at Nubello aesthetic, hair transplant clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic. In our clinic we are basically catering to skin, hair, and nail ailments under one roof. We are also taking care of all these anti-aging treatments right from basic like the advance chemical peels, Botox, Fillers, PRP face. PRP is basically Platelets Rich Plasma therapy. As an anti-aging treatment it is the most advanced thing that is invoke today.
We have huge clients of patients for hair treatments which include non-surgical methods like the PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) therapy for hair loss, derma rollers, and mesotherapy and definitely hair transplant surgery on a large scale. We are also taking care unwanted hair treatment in the form of laser hair reduction where we are dealing patients with Hasidism or hypertrychosis etc. We are treating them with diode lasers which has an inbuilt cooling system so it is one of the most patient friendly laser system.
For further information, you can contact us on Lybrate.com. Thank you.