Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta MalikYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 year girl and I did sex yesterday and I take unwanted 72 after 3 hrs from sex time and I am also doing sex today with condom and I take pain killer and after taking pain killer I do bomatind today then koi problem ho skta hai kya please tell me soon?
Hi doctor, I underwent my iui on 9th of march and today is my 13th day after iui. I got few drops of blood when I urinated. Is that normal or does it says that my iui didn't work. Please advise. Thanks
I Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill doubled up with the last. Took a 6 day break on which had my menses then strtd new pack from 8th july on 9th july had protected intercourse but the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Last intercourse. On 21st missed a pill which I doubled on 22nd. Light bleeding occurred on 22nd morning. Pill pack ended on 28th and as I was tensed nausea prevails all over july. Got my menses on 1st aug and continued upto 6th normal bleeding on pills. From aug decided not to be on pills. fever had any intercourse after 14th july. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Menses was about to come on 1st sept but since it did not came did a serum beta hcg test which comes out to be negative 0.11.and usg report says bulky anteverted uterus and ovaries with pcod. Doctor suggested deviry 10 mg tablets 2 times for 5 days and told I should not be having menses while having those tablets. But I got my period after having 2 doses of teeth its heavy. Why is it so that before completing I got my periods? Y my uterus is bulky which is normally common in older women? Before menses I was fln bloated and bloating still have not gone? Is their any risk of pregnancy even though intercourse was last on 14th july and I got two bleeds after that? Can beta serum hcg test be wrong after so many days? And in usg report its only mentioned that bulky anteverted uterus and bulky ovaries with pcod! m I safe?
Ovaries are normal in size but both ovaries shows multiple small anechoic sols in their parenchyma 4 mm to 7 mm in size.
Dear sexologist, which pose is making pregnancy very soon. Tell me please doctor. I did late marriage after 32 age. So I need urgent for pregnancy soon. So tell me.
My wife age 48 years her period is not properly twice or thrice in a month, she not takes any medicine for stopping period, please advice treatment (medicine, she is suffering more than 5 yrs.
Sir my wife has 2 months pregnancy but tomorrow she has some biding and today ultrasound report Doctor confirm she has miscarriage before 1-2 week ago it is possible?
A white fluid is continuously coming out from vagina particularly ten days before and ten days after periods. Kindly suggest its remedies and effective medicine.
My wife 35 years old she has periods problem & now many times white liquid has come. Please help which homeopathy medicine taken.
I got my periods on 1st December. And been using Estranon tab. To have my periods regular. And the cycle is 28 days. So recently Had sex with my bf on my 20th day. 1. Will I get my periods on 28th December (estimated period date? 2. Does Estranon tab. Prevent pregnancy?
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.