Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta MalikYour feedback matters!
I sweat a lot. When I go in sun sweat drop like tears below my eye, from eyebrows. I feel as if I washed my face with water. No cosmetic stay for longer on me in summer or even in normal sunny days. My skin turns red in summer and then burns. I feel little unconscious. How to stop this? I feel a lot of body heat in normal sunny days & in summer.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'