Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geeta Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta JainYour feedback matters!
I didn't get menses from last 4 months . . as I have pcod . . alwsys I suffered this menses problem . . so can u help me to overcome pcod
I am 19 week pregnant I had scan all are fine .but doctor says I have more belly fat is that belly fat concern or cause problem to fetus I am worried because I had abortion twice.
Happy birthday to all. Bcoz you going to start a new life from tomorrow
Diet and workout is a key to success.
Eat frequent meals
Avoid junk food
Drink 3-5lts of water a day
Switch to healthy snacks like nuts, dry fruits etc
Tried to start your day with lime and honey 1tsp with water in empty stomach
Breakfast focus on carbs and healthy fats. Eg oats n almonds with a glass of milk, can add egg for protein
Before lunch drink juice any or a apple
Focus on sandwich with fruit for lunch. If possible prepare at home
Snacks eat healthy mentioned above.
Finally dinner. Tried to eat less food and 1st glass of milk n alot of water. So your stomach fill.
Workout. Cardio is best with little weight training.
Regular diet n workout if your willing to see result.
Nothing comes in a night. Wait wait wait.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
Pros of female condoms:
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.