Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geeta Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta JainYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend on 30 July 2017 and her period date is 15-16 but the period is still not came, I am worried about pregnancy. Today is 19 August 2017 So what would I have to do Please help.
I'm having sex vth my bf often. It's been over 5years that we're having sex. I just wanna knw that would it be something wrong for my future about conceive I mean when I'll be pregnant or it would be harder for me to get pregnant after having that much sex. Actually we're in daily routine.?
Hi I am a pregnant give me some information like food, health, exercise etc. And which type of food good for baby?
I have cramps during my periods and is unbearable sometimes and I can not seem to get any relief please help me.
Hi team, there is some blackish liquid being secreted from my breast when I squeeze them. My prolactin level is 23. I am too scared. It hasn't stopped since 3 months. But it doesn't come by itself. It oozes out only if I squeeze them. I have undergone right salpingectomey 5 months ago did ectopic pregnancy.
I have history of irregular periods. Since I have started having periods. Initially sometimes it used to come on time and sometime after skipping one or two months but duration ws 8 days. After 10 years I started bleeding for 15-20 days. I consulted a gyno after getting ultrasound she said everything is fine reduce your weight and don't take too much stress it will be fine. Den since last 2 years I have spotting all the time. Sometimes more and sometime less. Bt all d time there is no day dat I see white discharge. It's always red and brown sometimes I need to wear pads some time not. I n between I have normal period like bleeding also den again after one week of normal days it come on spotting. O have done 4-5 ultrasound nothing found wrong and abnormal but thyroid test came positive my thyroid is 9 nw shall I see a gynecologist or endocrinologist who can help me. What can be the problem is it because of thyroid or something else.
Me wife had her periods on 6,7,8 th of August on 10 th of August we had unprotected sex then she took ipill anfer that next week we had unprotected sex and she took ipill in a 10 days she took I pill for 3 times after that on a 22 August she had period of one day only and thick limbs of blood come from her vagina and now its 28 September and there is no sign of periods we done pregnancy test it showed negative what should we do now.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!