Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta ChadhaYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, My girlfriend pregnancy confirmed yesterday this is 5th week i'm buying unwanted kit but how to use please tell me as soon as possible please.
We had a boy 2 years back and will be planning for next baby after 01 year. Till now we are using condom during sex and we are not satisfied with the usage of condoms. Please tell us the safest ways to avoid pregnancy other than Copper-T.
I am 32 year old. In 2009 there was an miscarriage. After have separated for 5 years from husband now again we settle together after gapping of 5-6 years. Now again in jan 2015 I miscarriaged. My doc suggested some test. There was cmv igg is 3.20 and rubella is 6.30 which is positive. Dos prescribed torchnil capsules for 2 months. Kindly tell me when can I conceive and will my baby will be normal. I want to conceive n want baby to be normal. Please advise.
Here are food list for healthy Stomach
Hi, sir/madam I have unprotected sex with my gf She taken unwanted 72 tablet after 2 hours of sex Unwanted 72 is is safe if is effective.
Sir mera naam bipin hai aur meri wife pregnant hai 3 mhina hai. To sex ke liye sabse surakshit mahina konsa hoga Kya pregnensi ke dauran sex karna sahi hoga.?
Hello. Im priyanka. Last month I had my periods on date 16th. And this month I had my periods on date 13th. I had sex on 12th day after periods. Can I have a pregnancy now? please tell me.
Hi Being a woman I don't have enough thoughts. I am very interested in sex. Recently I got married. But I didn't get satisfied with him. So tell me solution.
How to maintain the cleanness of private part of female any wash can be suggested to keep it odourless and clean.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.