Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geeta Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta AroraYour feedback matters!
Doing breast massage while period is good or not? What is the best time for breast growth and how it can be enhanced? And also suggest some ways for breast growth. I am 21 years old.
I am with pcod, I drink lot of water but after drinking within half an hour I urge to urinate during day but night after sleep it won't disturb me so whether it is a problem or not?
My wife has taken only two contraceptive pills and then she stopped taking these pills (during this we did not have unprotected sex). It's almost more than one week can she start taking the same pack (with two less pills) in same way. Is it safe?
I am a 23 years old woman. Im physical with my bf 10th Dec next day I take unwanted 72. My period missed 5 days and my period date is 25th Nd HCG result is <1.20 so can you say I'm pregnant or not pls help.
I am 25 year old. I was taking homeopathy medicines for pcod problem in the last two years. My periods got regularised and my acne too got cured yet my hair thinning is still there from front .it has got very thin. I dnt have any thyroid problem too. I eat healthy diet and exercise too. What is the reason? Please suggest for my hair problem.
When my boyfriend was masturbating his cum was on me and slightly near my vagina. We did not have sex. So are there any chances that I could be pregnant?
M suffering from negative thoughts from last three months I saw a dream having sex with another person not my husband these thoughts are getting heavy on me all the day now my condition is not well suffering from vomits all the day and not having meal all day is there any medicine which helps me to overcome from me this problem? M feeling helpless I want to think positive but negativity heavy on me always.
Hello I have a family function so need to delay my periods by a week. Please prescribe me some medicine.
I'm 8 weeks pregnant through IUI. My recent hemoglobin level is 9 and TSH level is 2.557. Is there anything to worry?
Hi. I have 2 children. Girl baby is the 1st one. And 2nd is boy. Am facing very big problem with girl who is 3 years 4 months. She is very very naughty girl. Whenever she is playing with her age group she is beating, biting or holding their necks tightly. So no one is interested with her to play. If am beating then she is saying no I won't do it again but later she is very normal means again beating and so on. If am telling politely then also she is not listening. Here one problem is there. When am pregnant while carrying this girl child at 7th month of pregnancy BPD is 4 weeks lesser than other factors. And they said that the head shape is dolico cephalic. After the baby born paediatrician checked baby and said all is well with baby. But now am worrying about this thing. Because of that is there any change in brain. Why she is not listening to our words. Am sending her to tution from 15 days onwards to relax in home and to have house chores and having so much work with my 3 months boy. But yesterday night tuition teacher came to home and said that please don't send to tution, we are unable to bear her naughty things. One more point, her grasping powers are normal.in all remaining things she is very intelligent. But worrying about her naughty things. Is der any child psychiatrist appointment need or else any brain scans required. Please tell me the solution. She is going to school. Nursery 9 to 12.30 timings.
I have a 10 year old daughter. Her urine result alarmed me, her rbc is 5-7/hpf and her wbc is 1-2/hpf. Her pedia told me it is a possible indication of a menstrual flow. She is only 10. What are possible indicators of such result? Thanks!
Hi doctor. Me and my boyfriend had intercourse last Sunday. He was not fully into me. But I did not bleed and I had much pain. I'm a virgin. I have pcod. It was just for 30 sec. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please I'm worried.
Hi. I am 18 years old (girl). I am in a relationship with a boy for about 1 year 7 months. We want to have sex but we aren't able to move forward due to pregnancy fear. I can't trust condoms fully or say totally. Please doctor give me some good advice so that we can move forward. Thank You.
I am 2.5 month pregnant working lady and feels very low energy in morning. How can I be active throughout the day. I also want to improve my diet in take. please suggest on this.
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.