Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi, and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gayatri SoinYour feedback matters!
I need to have a tooth implant in place of a milk tooth, I want to inquire about the procedure and budget.
Respected doctors, I have gum problem and also bad smell of mouth, please help me to come out of this problem. Please advise.
My teeth just back of from upper teeth gum little bit swelled from few days. Last I had continued to eat non veg alotz and it's started from that day.
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 years, after that dey had given me a retainer bt I did nt wear it regularly, hence I hav found dat my tooth d one at d front seems to hav protruded a bit. Will protrusion continue? How will I stop if it does?
I have black gum near the teeth since years I used many toothpaste but I dont get any proper result. Help me.
My wife 28 years old had been going for her Braces treatment from Orthodontist since last more than a year! The doctor has said it is not required to extract the teeth and we continued the treatment in home town M. P. Now we have shifted to Hyderabad and whn consulted the doctors we got different opinion. One says 4 teeth needs to be removed, other says no extraction is required, another says only one tooth needs to be removed. Now we are so confused as what to do and which doctor is correct. We have already given almost one and half for the treatment and paid almost the full amount. Again if we have to go thru entire year then its really frustrating. As we are new to Hyderabad we hardly know any good doctor (for me a good doctor is not who is more qualified and has more degrees rather the one who is not money minded and can give the right suggestion based on his experience). Please guide us.
I'm 18 year old boy, I'm suffering from bad breath. Even after brushing twice a day and trying mouthwash and flossing. Why is it so? I have nasal allergy (dust) is this because of that? Please help.
I am 33 years old female having a dental problem. My upper front tooth are protruding outside creating problem in conversations. What should I do?
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.