Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old I am just preparing for government job but I was not able to concentrate on my study please help lots of government exam on head?
I want to know the symptoms and diagnosis for hyperthyroidism. What kind of food items should be eat.
I have pcod. I have not got periods for 2 months in a row now. I am not married. I work at a bank.in the past nine year my weight has increased. Around 10 kgs. I need some advise.
I'm using EPIDUO for acne treatment. Nw pimples reduced but I'm having so much dry rough skin with scaling. How can I made my skin normal.
I'm 30 years old female n had pregnant for 3 times but unfortunately my 1st child got died within 5 days due to Pneumonia and other I got mis carriage in 2nd month. This time im in my 3rd month and done USG but it showing no heartbeats for the fetus, they found foetalpole inside the sac and irregular sac in uterine cavity. Doctor suggested to abort this. But I do not want to loose this and is there any chances if i'll do USG once again after 2 weeks or is there any problem with me. Pl advise.
I am not getting good and sound sleep at night. I can not sleep more that 5 hours and my sleep is very light no sound sleep. I am blood sugar and hyper-tension patient for last 5 years and taking drug regularly. Advise what should be done.
I am 22 years old male. About 8 months ago I was performing some weight training exercise. During that I was performing an exercise called" crouching Cohen curls" and since that I am having Back ache in left portion of back while standing or bending for a long time. Please help me!
Doctor, m 28 years old n recently my left areola have a light change than normal as its light brown in colour but now , within the areola thr are having small circles n have lighter colour than the whole. Wat may b the reason is it hazardous to me. Around 3 months during sex my husband feels that milk coloured salty tasted substance coming frm my breast but I can't feel any pain. M nt pregnant also can you pls explain wats happening.
I am suffering from low back back pain since 10 days. As I had found some swelling on neck. As I am initial diabetic patient.
I am 29 years old. My height is 5 feet 8 inch and weight 90 kg. My shoulder aching since 2 months. What should I do. Whether to consult doctor or any exercise will make it okay.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.