Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam SinghYour feedback matters!
If someone feels pain in left arm regularly, is this symptom of heart related problem. When I do jogging for regular 5-7 days then problem goes.
My girl friend is 18, she has arrhythmia in stage ventricular fibrillation and tachy brady o sick sinus syndrome. Do pregnancy affects her life. Is heart transplant is a best solution with 100 percent normal life. We both have same blood group also I am 23 if something happens to me can I donate my heart to her. If she use defribilator can she survive long. Name some normal actives which can be do and she cannot do to have a long life she rides bikes she would race she climbs mountains. She plays volley ball. She does all house hold works. Also sleeps late every thing she doing are bad for her heart condition I think doctor please can you give me a detailed idea to make her highest possibility to survive long. Give me some advice please. Thank you.
How to control my blood pressure it seems that paining in my head so much and make me angry very soon.
Sometimes, I have a small time chest pain on both side of chest and after few minutes I feel relax. What should I do?
I am going to outside, so tension and heart beat more fast, some members are coming from house I have tension face is dull.PLease tell.
Hello sir, I am 59 year old male have undergone angioplasty twice once in 2008 n the other one month back. Is there any medicine in Ayurveda which can clear the blocks, as the old 2008 one is now blocked by 50%
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications.
SIR what are the symptoms of high blood pressure? And how will I be able to cure it. Please help me.
There is some time pinch near or above my chest what it is it moves up n down neat chest area I am very worried about it give me a solution.
M having heart aches and shoulder and neck pain and it feels like it is not because of muscle contractions or weakness. Sometimes the pain gets so strong that I feel like someone is stabbing me in heart. My family has no history of heart disease. Would you please recommend me with some procedure to overcome this pain.
Hi I am 29 years old just couples of days I got sever head ache, I went to doc he checked my bp and for my surprises it was 200. I have been continuously working from last 15 days with no proper rest and not having food in time. Now I want to know how to control my bp what should I do. After couple of days rest my bp is 150, 160.
My father is diabetic and hypertension patient 67 years old. Recently diagnosed with kidney level 2 failure and keratin level is 3.3. Prescribed with aminos. Please tell me natural ways to improve amino acids with fruits and vegetables.
She is a heart patient operation done for valve replacement in 2009. Just 3 days back she start vomiting and little amount of blood was coming every time. So we consulted a cardiologist and got admitted in hospital. Her inr was 5.28 at that time so doctor said 2 units if blood have to be arranged . Her infection level is 17000 at present so he started antibiotics. We have done sonography in that it has written Ascites is seen, no fluid is seen in pleural recess of either side. No SOL is seen in right Iliad fossa. Now the problem is he is asking to Do C.t Scan and we don't think its necessary. Please suggest what to do ?
Sometimes heart pains when she handle heavy things, at the time of using stairs, if she runs etc. Once she suffered from asthma when she was 8 years old but now there is nothing like asthma. What should done in this case for the weakness of heart.
My dad is 70 years old on nov he diagnosed lung cancer 3 rd stage we r giving him ayurveda medicines but his chest pain is getting worst and he is so much weak not able to go toilets can any one suggest wt to do any pain killer can we give ultracet we gave some time but no effect. He is doing vomiting also. Because of age we did not go for chemotherapy.
I have a backpain for last Four years and my age is thirty eight and I have cholesterol problems and my weight is78kg what can I do can you help mee.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.