Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am just 21 years old I am having problem bhi loud sound from last two years as diwali is coming and sound crackers will be used and sound of those crackers and vibration produced from it creates situation like heart attack I am in a big trouble my hearts beats use to go high and starts getting pain in chest and I get very irritated sir please help me what to do and how to control it.
Hello. My mom has a bone paining in upper bone of the chest. What should we do. Means what are the symptoms of causing it.
I am 47 years female weight 52 kg and my cholesterol level is normal but my blood pressure is 182/113. I am taking olmirose AM20 but its not going normal.
I am having high blood pressure kindly suggest can I have egg or milk as my meal or should I stop having these food item.
Sir, basically I am cardiology patients, done angioplasty, and regularly taking tab- efiplat 10, astoor 10, nebicard2.5 &nexpro 20 for (emty stomac morning) in addition to this I ahve problem of disc prolaps l5, si, due to which I have lumpiness over both legs. Recently I had problem of prostate enlarge bph grade 1, due to which urination was difficult. Upon consultation with urologist urivoid-20, twice a day &afidura tab 0-0-1, lessix 0-1-0 is taking, also I am antral gastritis patient, usually I take veg, however occasionally takes chicken too. My problem is I have swelling over both legs (swelling covers angles, foot,) after taking food or water swelling increase, also stomach gets upset, hence feel fatigue. This discomforts I am facing since march 2015. Please advise what is the reason for swelling? and why my legs are getting lumpiness and pain, also abdominal difficulties? request you to advise,
I am 49 year old male and have BP 110-170. No medicines. Now i am suffering from headache. What should i do? Please advice.
My blood sugar fasting is 136 mg/dl, blood sugar pp is 154mg/dl. Suggest me whether to take any medicine or not. BP 80-120.
I am 61 years male. Have been on Telma 20 (for BP) for nearly 7 years. Please advise what precautions I need to take for keeping a healthy heart. My profession being of sales keeps me occupied with work on laptop as well as visiting customers.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
This morning after I woke up I felt a slight pain on the left side chest and arms. But no dizziness or fatigue. Slowly the pain turned to mild numbness and vanished after 1 hour or so. I checked my BP it was 130/90 and pulse 85. Did I feel a heart related pain.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.