Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam DhirYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year old male suffering from pain in left side of the back neck, shoulders and a specific spot (like a nerve) in the back chest. Its been paining for over a year. Sometimes the pain passes like a shock to the chest, left hand, finger tips (like pricking). Some days pain is severe. I have consulted one or two doctors and had some medicines, one of the doctor said a nerve has been pulled while lifting weight. But even after I took the medicines I am not relieved from the pain. Please advice me what to do next.
I have pain in my shoulder and visited to orthopedic. He says it is frozen shoulder and advised physiotherapy. After receiving physiotherapy, it was ok for some time and now pain has come back.
I am overweight and also have thyroid. I feel dizzy and tired throughout the day and have enormous pain in my legs all the time.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from joint pain from last 10 years. I have used several medicines and ointment but problem is still continue. Give me proper suggestions.
I am diabetic since 2008. Some time I feel weakness in my legs. I can't sit on chair continuously even for half an hour. I have to stretch my legs and in car my legs, especially right leg gets so tired. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Sir I m suffering from knee pain when I walk grounded floor I hav no pain but whn I use stairs to go another floor then severe pain in both knees. Pls suggest.
I am a 35 year young man. Near about three months I feel pain in my left leg. At the time of sitting & standing I feel pain in my back of knee and in the muscular between knee & feet. At the time of standing suddenly I can't keep my left leg properly I feel pain. Stretching of muscle pain. Presently I am taking Neuro Kind LC tablets. But getting. No relief. The pain increase s day by day. Kindly suggest me how to get cure of it.
Hi, I am 29 year old male having backache from last 1.5 years. I did general checkup last year with Uric acid --- high --- 7.8 Vit D ---- low -- 11.1 vit B12 --- low -- 120 I did x-ray y'day and doctor said there might be chances of L5-S1 spondylolysis. Can you pls suggest me what can be the reason?
I am 23 year old. I got injured while playing football and hit on my knee. I got ligament injury. Doctor told me no operation necessary but sometimes it hurts. What shall I do?
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.