Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam ChhabraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 21years old and I have acidity problem so long, and sometimes I felt chest pain also. Is there any solution for this?
I have a left the side pain from last 2 months. I went to doctor but they tell its due to gas problem but till now it is not cured. From top to bottom fully left side I have a pain in chest. Leg and brain but only on the left side. Can you suggest me the best cure to for that.
BP 90/140 is good for 35 year old age man or not? If, no. please give direction for reduce BP level.
Today I have smoke cigarettes more then 100pcs, I have pain in chest and adam's apple So please help me what can I do.
I have a back & chest muscles pain occurred while playing volleyball, hence it's a chest pain I consult a cardiologist, he took my ECG & did a lipid profile but all tests were came normal so he said it will go soon as it's muscles pain but now after 3 weeks also it's not going so please suggest me some good doctor who can treat my muscles pain. Regards.
I get dizziness when I walk for a while in sunlight and I feel chest pain while running, what could be the possible solution?
Dear sir I am 61 years old, height 5' 9, wt-73kg bp- normal blood sugar-normal I do excercise daily and do yoga and pranayam my lipid profile is as under: total cholesterol photometry 211 mg% 125 - 200 hdl cholesterol - direct photometry 40 mg% 35-80 ldl cholesterol - direct photometry 87 mg% 85 - 130 triglycerides photometry 377 mg% 25 - 200 tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated 5.3 ratio 3.0 - 5.0 ldl / hdl ratio calculated 2.2 ratio 1.5 - 3.5 vldl cholesterol calculated 75.4 mg% 5 - 40 I do not smoke nor drink. I take green tea daily. Please advise me how to reduce my tryglyceride. I take fish, avoid meat & chicken, fried food, I take fruits n nuts like almond, pistachio regularly. Please advise. Regards.
Hello, My name is gursharn. I am 27 years old male. I am having dizziness, belching, indigestion, feeling like stomach is full from a 13 days. What may be the reason behind this. My cholesterol is 168 and haemoglobin 12.8 Thanks.
One of my relatives got hepatitis b .we attended him in the hospital .spent some time with him for about 20 days as we do not know the exact cause. He was admitted for heart failure. Do all our family members need to be vaccinated .if yes what is the name of vaccine and dosage. Thank u.
My dad is having pain in his chest some time what's the issue should I take to the hospital for check up.
Although egg is considered one of the most nutritious foods, people with high cholesterol avoid its consumption as they believe that eggs may increase cholesterol and risk heart diseases.
Is there a link between egg yolk and cholesterol?
Egg yolk is rich in dietary cholesterol. One large egg contains 185 milligrams of cholesterol. People with normal cholesterol levels require about 300 milligrams of dietary cholesterol and people with high cholesterol need 200 milligrams of dietary cholesterol from food.
Dietary cholesterol has the minimum impact on blood cholesterol as compared to saturated and trans fats which contain bad cholesterol. Hence dietary cholesterol present in egg yolk has minimal or no effects on increasing your cholesterol levels.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Having acidic feeling in chest which is causing headache. Morning having acidic water coming out through mouth. Through day, feeling chest burn.
कोलेस्ट्रोल, एक ऐसी समस्या है जो अब आम बनती जा रही है। कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने का अर्थ है हृदय रोग का सही उपचार।, कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम करने के कुछ घरेलू उपचार यहाँ दिए जा रहे हैं-
- कच्ची लहसुन रोज सुबह खाली पेट खाने से कोलेस्ट्रोल कम होता है।
- रोज 50 ग्राम कच्चा ग्वारपाठा खाली पेट खाने से खून में कोलेस्ट्रोल कम हो जाता है।
- अंकुरित दालें भी खानी आरंभ करें।
- सोयाबीन का तेल अवश्य प्रयोग करें यह भी उपचार है।
- लहसुन, प्याज, इसके रस उपयोगी हैं।
- नींबू, आंवला जैसे भी ठीक लगे, प्रतिदिन लें।
- शराब या कोई नशा मत करें, बचें।
- इसबगोल के बीजों का तेल आधा चम्मच दिन में दो बार।
- दूध पीते हैं तो उसमे जरा सी दालचीनी) डाल दो, कोलेस्ट्रोल कण्ट्रोल होगा।
- रात के समय धनिया के दो चम्मच एक गिलास पानी में भिगो दें। प्रात: हिलाकर पानी पी लें। धनिया भी चबाकर निगल जाएं
I am suffering from blood pressure since 5 years. My age is 26 years right now. So please suggest me what amount of water I should take to avoid the bad consequences of high blood pressure.
I am 56 having high b. P. diabetes taking pills every day but having urine problem in the night which hampers my sweet sleep, pl suggest remedy.
Hi I have a high bp problem and the cholesterol also. But I want to join gym. Want to take weight. I will do cardio also but little bit. So can I join gym.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.