Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam Aggarwal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in chest allergy. There is some noise in cold like as a vessel. I take many allopathy medicine. Now take medicine from arogeoum centre. Please advise.
My son is 5 year's old he is often infected (viral) and complains of stomach pain regularly. Recent ultrasound confirms mesentronic lymph nodes between 6 mm to 12 mm on short axis in abdomen. Please advice me.
I am 21 years old. I have 6 months baby. I give breast milk. Minimum and maximum How many years I have to give breast milk? Please tell me.
My daughter is 13yrs old now and studied on class eight in an english medium coed school. The main problem she is moody, if her mother telling something to do, nobody confirm that she will do or not. She have long hair, but donot wants to wash with shampoo twice in a week. Summer season her mother said to clean bath at least two times daily, but she avoid her mother. She is fatty and her body always wet, then getting a bad smell from her body. Her mother always kept her cloth and dresses clean. I feel her poolcar students not agreed to sit beside her. But she make style in hair, and make changes her cloths daily. Why she scared to take a simple bath with clean wash. She will do shampoo after 07 to 10 days.
My daughter is 9 months, we had vaccination on 16th Jan and after that from 19th Jan she was having fever, as climate change doctor prescribed her "Calpol Drops" but as the fever continued doctor advised to give her Antibiotic "Flemiclav" but as the fever increased to 103° - 104° F, we got her blood test and got her admitted as got a LUMP on left cervical area. We did sonography and the report says *"MULTIPLE ENLARGE MATTED lymph nodes IN THE LEFT UPPER cervical REGION"* (IN THE REGION OF SWELLING). We are very scared by this, as doctors is asking for TB to Cancer in family history and to get Biopsy test done. My concern is my baby is only 9 months old, should I go for biopsy? And biopsy will be painful to her after the anesthesia, when she is conscious. Request you to reply, I will be highly obliged.
Could you please breifly explain that what type of vactinations/ injections should we give for newely born baby. If any drops are there to cure jaundice.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Mera beta abhi 6th month ka hai. Usse pichle do month pehle wbc increase ho gaya tha jisse use fever, cough and cold, and loose motions ho rahe the. Hamne uska treatment karwaya tha tab wo thik ho gaya tha. But abhi 4-5 dino se use fir se bar bar fever ata jata hai. Doctor ko dikhaya wo bole baby ka wbc increase ho gaya hai. Abhi treatment chal raha hai. But me ye janna chahti hu ki uska wbc bar bar kyu increase ho jata hai, iska kya reason hai. please koi treatment ho to bataye. please suggest me, me kya karu. Mera baby bahut kamzor ho gaya hai. please sugest me. Answer hindi me de please,
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"