Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Every morning I got saliva in my mouth that make my mouth smell so dear sir/mam suggest me how to stop it.
I had a tooth removal how long should I wait till smoking If I did 2-3 hours after the removal is there any problem.Please tell.
I have little pain inside my teeth for month. But teeth is not painful to touch. I can see some black spots on teeth.
I lost my front teeth but now its get crowned. But the problem is I don't like the crown. The crowned teeth was so much bigger than next one. B'coz he do some crown lengthening for that teeth. Now he removed the crown last week. He asked to look for 1 Month for growing gum. Is it possible to grow gum back?
Hello Dr. Me gutka khaata hu. Gutka khaane se meraa mouth open nhi ho raha sirf 1 finger mume jaata he. Me barabar se khana bhi nahi khaa ptaa. Iske liye me kya kru. PlzZ tell me.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.