Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Mai bachpan me gir gyi thi to jaw me chot ayi thi I think teeth pura hil gya tha muh se bahut zyada blood aaya tha sare parents to bachcho ka ilaj krate hai par mere muh me itna sugar bhar diya gya blood ruk gya lekin jb mai badi huyi to mera teeth zig zag ho gya ye to chalta hai par teeth pura abhi bhi hilta hai jaw pe muscles ki kami hai brush ek time karti hu wo bhi halka to bhi jaw ar taalu me hamesha scratch pad jata hai jaw me hamesha pain rahta hai ar agar meet khati hu to pain badh jata hai koi mera problem nhi samajhta maine Dr. ko dikha wo bhi bekar pata nhi kya medicine diye ar ek tooth paste kaam khatm par koi fayeda nhi hua Dr. kahte hai sab thik hai.
Hi I have bad breath problem my dentist said there no problem in my teeth and mouth my spit is also smells very bad please tell me permanent solution I am unable to speak directly with someone this feels vary bad for me.
I have finished my rct last week but after few days I am not able to mouth widely and you am not able to eat properly my mouth is not open properly.
I had eating tobacco too much. My teeth was now too sensitive when eating spicy food. How care my teeth from this. Please help me. There is any way to improve skin color change from red to pink.
Sir, mai 33 years ka hun, mere right side ka last teeth 50% lost ho chuka hai or us k saath chik mai ek Ulcer (Ghat) ban gai hai, or mai us teeth ko nikalva liya hai koi dar ki baat nahi hai na, ya kuch test kervav, Teeth ek dental sergon se nikalvaya hai 28/04/2016 ko, sir koi dar ki baat to nahi hai na.
It's a common question. Does Mouth wash really removes cavities and bad breath? Using Mouth wash daily is a good practice? If yes, which mouth wash is best? Can I use Listerine? - Thanks.
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
How to fix the gap between two adjacent tooth (black triangle gap). T have crown in two adjacent tooth and food particles struck every time through the gaps in the sideways and needs to remove it every time with inter dental brush. Is there any permanent solution available for this problem?
Her tooth were strong but the problems were, the top front tooth of her has been comes out of the mouth. Dear Dr. Help her to make her tooth to seems to be perfectly inside her mouth.
Hello sir, Mujhe kuch mitha khane se daanton me tez dard hota h aur thanda paani pine se b dard hota hai, kisi ne Sensodent paste ka kaha h aap bataye. Thanks.
Dental treatment and procedures are performed after the education of skills and knowledge of around 5 years. So it us necessary to visit dentist and ask for the expert opinion for the need full.
To carry out these professional works in dental clinic and hospital dentist need a number of instruments and gadgets which they learn to work on.
Thus common people must understand these skills and gadgets which they cannot afford to buy and use on their own.
These gadgets and equipment are as follows.
1. Opg and cbct xray machine.
2. Ultrasonic scaler
3. Ultraviolet light emitter.
4. Explores and forceps.
6. Mixing slabs, spatula and bowls.
7. Airotor and compressor.
8. Airotor hand piece and micromotor hand pieces.
9. Dental chair
10. UV chamber and sterilizer.
11. Bleaching lights.
14. Apex locator
15. Condenser cutters and electric spreaders.
16. Suction machine.
18. Files gutta percha branches spreaders paperpoints burs.
19. Dental materials and cements composites luting and bonding agents.
21. Piezoelectric device
22. Injection syringes and medicaments.
Hello Mujhe bahut thuk (spit) ata hai muh se, bar bar rah chalte ghar me kahi pe bhi aa jata hai bbar bar thuk phekta rhta hun ghar ke kone me raste pe aur kisi bhi trah ka koi smell milne se bhi thuk aa jata hai aur subha jab so kr uthte hai to munh me thuk bhara rhta hai aur munh se badbu aati hai. So please koi upay bataye.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.