Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri PaulYour feedback matters!
Iam 39 yr old female who is not having monthly periods since puberty till date at this point of time should i undergo any premptive test or precaution kindly advice?
Meri shadi ko 14 Saal ho gye hai first time aisa hua ki meri Ms. Ko inter course karte samay jalan hui lekin thodi der mai thik bhi ho gyi, kya vajeh ho sakti hai.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
23 weeks pregnancy. Pelvic bone, joints pains.! problem in walking, can't stretch leg apart. Pls suggest any remedy for this pain. N reason fr the same.
I had a relation with my partner 24 days ago and I gets pregnant. So on Friday I takes RU486 and after taking mifepristone I vomit within one hour but I continue the course and takes another 4 pills of Misoprostol. Now I am having heavy bleeding since 2 days. I also consult with the doctor and he say that you are still pregnant. So what should I do now because I have a continues bleeding.
I have patches on my tongue which is called as geographical tongue and my eyelids and my palm keep beating like as if somebody is pumping blood and also I have low sex drive that is NO INTEREST IN SEX at all, to come out of it I discussed with my friends who said that there is something wrong I am 32 years, Unmarried and weigh 80 kgs 5.5 inches and also irregular heavy periods that last for more than 2 months sometimes.
Hi I'm 22 years old female, unmarried. I have to get my periods before 15 days but still I didn't get my periods. What may be the reason for this? And how to get my periods soon? Will this affect my pregnancy after marriage?
I am 25 years old female and I had a lot of hormonal changes due to which my period patter has changed and I expected abdominal pain a few times and a lot of mood swings.
My wife (Age 28, height 5.2 and weight 69k g) took pregnancy test after 8 days of missed period and it was positive. She repeated next days with some other company's kit and it was positive. She is currently taking MCBM 69 (since last 4.5 months) and Thyronorm 50 mg (since last 7 months). TSH level one and half months back was 1.3 Please suggest if she needs to undergo some blood test to confirm pregnancy or any other test required. Also, any health tips for her.
Why do chapsticks make your lips drier?
The answer lies in the ingredients used. Chapsticks are composed of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and glycerine, which make the lips drier. These suck the moisture out of your skin, especially during dry climate, which causes your lips to be even drier after using a chapstick.
For chapsticks to be effective, the ingredients used need to be offset by other ingredients, which can help in moisturising your lips. Chapsticks containing ingredients like beeswax, shea butter and various other essential oils help in creating a physical barrier, which prevents in the loss of moisture from your lips.
So what can you do to cure chapped lips?
Use chapsticks that contain natural ingredients such as shea butter, beeswax and essential oils along with hyaluronic acid and glycerine. Alternatively, drinking plenty of water in winters can prevent your lips from drying out.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Hi, I am 27 years old. And from last 6, 7 months i'm having a problem. Earlier my period cycle was of exact 28 days but from last some months i'm getting periods in 26,25 or sometimes 27 days. I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen near about 10 days before my period date. And having back pain too. M doing sitting job from last 4 years so in confusion now. Is this weakness or hormonal changes. One more thing that i'm noticing hairs on chin area from last 6 months. Is this normal or anything serious. please help me out. I'll be getting married in october and why m getting these problems now? Suggest any medicine or other solution.
I have been facing issues of periods I am not getting periods until I take ovral. Its been months. What should i do?
My mom is having lumps in breast n from few days from behind the auricle it starts paining n how there is pain in her right hand only on this side? Can you help?
Please suggest safe abortion pills Still am feeding to my 9 months baby so I don't want right now now 42 days.
Meri saadi ko 5 mahine hue hai. Maine apne husband k saath bina safety sex v kiya bt av tk pregnent ni ho paai hu. During sex jo pani ata hai wo mere vagina me k bahar nikal jata hai. Kya koi problm hai mjhme ya mere pati me. Kya mai maa ni ban sakti. Saadi k phle bhi maine kai baar self sex kiya hai. Sir plzz answer me.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.