Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gauri Paul
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri PaulYour feedback matters!
What will be the total cost for ivf treatment is it on low cost I belongs from middle class so I can't afford high amount treatment kindly prefer me if any low cost treatment. I am diabetic patient.
Dear doctors I would like to have sex with my girlfriend. What are the measures to take to avoid pregnancy, other than using condom like any pills (if what are those and within how much duration could I take them and how. And by taking pills does there will be any effects in future. Please suggest me a solution.
Sir, Hmne Apni gf ke sath sex krne ka kosis kiya tha but usse dard hone lga toh Maine Kuch nhi kiya. Sirf touch kraya tha vergine me or sirf Thoda sa under gya tha 1-2 baar. Or sperm bhi nhi Gira tha. Ye sb period hone ke 5-7 days ke bich kiye. Toh kya Esse Meri gf Pregnent Ho skti hai.
Flat stomach is a matter of pride as it gives the impression to others that a person keeps himself fit and is cautious about what he eats. A fit body makes a person stronger and less prone to injuries. Some are born fitness freak, so they maintain their body in such a manner that others, who are not, would envy them and wish if they had the same physique. So, people who are not born with flat stomach or concerned about keeping themselves fit and healthy but they still need to have flat stomach, there are some very good exercises, which if done in a religious manner can help them yield the desired benefits.
Some of the best exercises for flat stomach are discussed in detail as follows:
- Burpee: This is a very effective exercise which requires going from a pushup position to a jump and back again to a pushup position. It puts pressure on every muscle from head to toe. 10 fast paced repititions are enough and as effective as a 30 second all out sprint. One can burn their accumulated fat in the tummy faster.
- Side Plank: This exercise is done by extending one’s legs and lying on the right side in such a way that the feet and hips rest on the floor or top of each other. Now place the right elbow under your shoulder, while contracting the core muscles, lift the hips and knees off the floor. Keep yourself in that position for few seconds and come back to normal. Repeat it for the other side.
- Mountain Climber: Consider a pushup position with the hands below your shoulders and your body forming a straight line from your head to your heals. This is the position you start off with the exercise. Now, raising the right foot off of the floor, drive the right knee towards the chest. Then tap the floor with the right foot and return back to the starting position. Do it alternately for both the legs with each repetition.
- Russian Twist: Russian Twist is another extremely useful exercise to get rid of your fat and get a flat stomach. For this, one needs to sit on a floor mat with knees bent slightly and heels kept flat on the mat. Start leaning back till you feel that the abdomen muscles are getting engaged.
- Dumbbell overhead walking lunge: In this exercise, a person needs to grab a pair of medium to light-weight dumbbells. Dumbbells should be pressed overhead so that the palms face one another. Take a step forward into a lunge position, pause and then bring the back leg forward to step both the feet together. Do it alternately for both the legs.
- Dumbbell hot-potato squat: This is done by grabbing a medium to light-weight dumbbell and holding it in the racked position with elbow bent and the end resting on your shoulder. Get into a squat position, so that the quads are parallel to the floor, then quickly get back to standing, tossing the dumbbell from one hand to another in front of the face.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!