Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. GauriYour feedback matters!
Hi I m 20 year old girl. I m not getting periods from past 4 months. Can you tell me what would b the reason. Is der any solution to get my periods back?
My wife is 23years old. Last year she became pregnant for the first time. But we had not family planning. So we did abortion. Now she has problem in monthly condition for almost 5/6months. Bleeds less than normal. What should we do?
My blood test report for glucose is showing 139 .2 hours post breakfast. I am 32 weeks pregnant. Is this normal? Or do I need medicines?
I am 24 year female, I got married one year ago and now I am planning to conceive a baby, just few days unfortunately I had a miscarriage a baby of 2 week on 17 jan after that my period continues on 28-2 Feb after 5 days again my period started on 7 feb-12 Feb. Pls help me when it will be suitable to plan for baby. Is it a normal phenomenon?
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
I have done sex for about a year 7 8 time every month now I am dancing daily 30 min as a exercise haryanavi dance western dance bhagra dance so does all these dancing daily loosen my vagina please tell me clearly.
Am talking about my mom who is 47th years old and her hemoglobin rate is 11gms which is 76%, WBC are 9500/cu mm and her platelets are 2, 30, 000/cu mm. Is it normal if not what she do? And blood sugar (fasting) 102mg%.
Hi doctor, She is my girlfriend and the problem with her is very intimidate thats why she feels very shy to ask a doctor so I took a step to ask you. Our problem is whenever we try to have sex she feels pain in her inner vagina sometimes outer vagina also but mostly inner vagina and that makes us stop doing "it" she also says that she feels pain even in her stomach sometimes (if not in vagina) due to this we never had proper sex and we always have good foreplay we have very healthy relationship though. She is 25 40 kg 5 feet and slim. Please help us.
I am 37 years old. For the last few months my periods are lasting for 2 days. This month it is about one and half day what should I do. I am a housewife having 8 years old daughter.
Hi. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 8th feb after that I took ipill within 24 hours. Then I got period on 16th feb. Now its 26th march. I do not get periods till now. I am not ready for this pregnancy. I want to know that I am pregnant or not?
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.