Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
Always wear a pair of comfortable lace-up shoes which support your feet, rather than high heels and slippers to prevent yourself from falling.
If after 40 days menstrual cycle is not going. What would be the reason but pertinent to mention that pregnancy test is negative.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
I have a problem of irregular periods. It gives a lot of pain when it came after 10-15 days late. The pain is increasing day by day. I had consulted to 3 doctor but still the thing is same. Help me. Plz.
I am 36 year old have one daughter. We tried to second issue since last 4 years but didn't succeed. I have got my semen test. As per report I have low sperm (sukranu's, count. As per Dr. Advice I have also get sonography report. As per report I have a problem of vicorous grade iii problem. I have also quick injection prob during having sex. What can I do?
Hello Dr. My sister suffers from terrible pain during periods. She is 24 years old unmarried. She had pcod but now it is completely cured but she still feels lot of pain that she gets unconscious because of pain. Is there anything that can cure this permanently.
I am a 25 year old girl. I have case of inverted nipple. Its one of my both nipples and its protrudes out if I do it manually without any pain but it tends to go back inside after a while. Suggest some remedy which does not involve operation.
Since last 3-4 months my periods are getting delayed by 5-6 days. Before that this happened only once that too a year ago otherwise my periods have been very regular. What could be the reason?
I had unprotected sex and I'm breastfeeding 3 months old baby. I don't want to get pregnant. What medicine should I have.
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight-carrying surfaces of knee joint are replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
Procedure: In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anaesthesia, an incision of 8-12 inches is made in the front part of the knee. Joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin as well as knee cap is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure: After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well even after 15 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all!
After cesarian delivery my tommy being slim like now? Is cesarian delivery have no any effect on my figure?
For my friend purpose she had no children her age is 44 and she has irregular periods and she want to conceive.
Hey doc We are planning to go somewhere by train. Journey will be overnight. I am worried about my 1.5 years baby because he used to drink milk 2-3 times in night and there is no milk available on the way. What should I do? In what ways I can prevent milk?
I am 27 years old female I am suffering from pcod and thyroid so I am taking thyronorm 37.5 mcg my tsh value is 2.71 after taking thyronorm. My lh is 6.11, fsh is 5.15, prolactin 27.92 and hb is 11. My doctor has prescribed me metformin 500 mg twice daily. I want to know how long I have to take these medicine I have been taking it since 6 mths. Kindly help me. I am frustrated.
Can dual markers blood test for testing down syndrome in fetus happens in the 14th week? I am 13 weeks 4 days pregnant. Please advise.
23 days past I did sex with my wife. Last 14th Feb'15 was her period day. But periods not happened. We did sex without protection. She took I-Pill within 4 hrs. After sex. We both are 30 yrs old. We are having 2 children. We don't want more child. Please suggest the name of medicines.
Sir, i am not getting periods regularly. after scaning doctor said iam having water bubbles. due to that only u r not getting pregency also they told. iam using medicians fom 4months but there no result. no pregency & no periods also from nov onwards. suggest me.
I am suffering from my wife's monthly Mc problem. Mc is going on only 2 days from last four month. N that duration has much pain in stomach. Kindly give to some advice.
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.