Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GauriYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 18 years old and I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Dec 20th and immediately took an I-pill within an hour. From yesterday on ec 27th I had noticed some blood clots and thin bleeding unlike my periods. But the very next day it seems like my period blood but it is too thin. Moreover my Period date is on Jan 11 or 12 approx and my period is always irregular and very painful. So doctor, is I am pregnant? Or it is due to the hormonal changes due to dose of I pill. Please help me madam/sir. Thanking you.
Sir I am pregnant for 8 weeks. Lmp was on 22 apr and u/s was done on 18 jun. In u/s report there was not heartbeat in baby. Doctor gave me pluton 500 mg injection and told me to come after one week. How much chance is there that my baby will get heartbeat?
Hi doctor. Am 26 year old girl. My weight only 42. I have white discharge. After 7 mnth my breast below without no cup. Only nipple. I think this problem cause it. please reply. Whit describe is the problem that issue? What I can do? already my different different sizes. But now on time anything to calculate. Help me your opinion. Stop the discharge.
Benefits of black sesame seeds
1. Anti-ageing properties: the chinese believe that the nutrients in black sesame seeds can help in postponing or reversing, certain age-related side effects. As per a study done by harvard university in 2010, black sesame seeds are rich in vitamin b and iron, and most people who have a vitamin b or iron deficiency show symptoms like hair turning gray, hearing loss and memory loss, all of which are the indicators of ageing.
2. Decreases the risk of cancer:
According to Dr. Ronald dephino, principal investigator, m. D. Anderson cancer centre, houston, the sesamin found in sesame seeds is found to protect the liver against the damage caused by free radicals in the body. Also, the seeds are rich in fiber, lignans (cell reinforcements) and phytosterol (phytochemicals), which can protect you against the development of colon cancer.
3. Relief for constipation and indigestion:
Dr. Amol ghosh from n. R. S. Hospial in kolkata, says, the black sesame seed can help in curing constipation due to the high fiber content and unsaturated fatty acid content. The oil found in the seed can lubricate your intestines, while the fiber in the seed helps in smooth bowel movements. These seeds also help in clearing up worms in your intestinal tract and improve the digestion process. grinding the seeds or soaking them overnight can help make the seeds more digestible.
4. Stabilizes your blood pressure:
Black sesame seeds are rich in magnesium that helps prevent hypertension. Polyunsaturated fats and the compound sesamin present in sesame oil are known to keep blood pressure levels in check.
5. For healthier bones:
According to Dr. Gargi sharma, nutritionist at aayna clinic in delhi, osteoporosis is a condition of fragile bones with an increased susceptibility to fracture. Bone mass tends to decrease after the age of 35, and bone loss occurs more rapidly in women after menopause. Black sesame seeds are abundant in calcium and zinc that your bones strong.
I am 19 years female and I always have had a irregular periods from when I was metured. I am anemic and the doc suggested me the cycloreg tab so oily when I take the tab I get ma periods orels I don. Wt do I do? its been 3 months I got ma periods n I dint take dt tab nw.
Respected doctor, I am pregnant from last 4 weeks and I am taking Folic Acid 400 mcg tablet daily and citrate 600+D (Calcium Supplement) daily. Is that above both tablets are good for me and my unborn baby? Is that said tablet have any side effects? Please suggest me also if I suppose to take extra medicines or diets. Thanks Regards.
Hi. Doctor I m 23 yrs old unmarried girl. I have problem during my periods. I have too much pain in my stomach and back during my periods and sonetimes the pain is increase much and I m using hot botle. But it not giving me relaxation. And some big blood cloth or pieces is also coming. So please help me and give me suggestions please
I am suffering from pain in my left breast's right side. When I touch that affected area of pain only than then it's happen n clot also feel that side Suggest me something please that what to do?
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is.
Hi sir I have a question that I am pregnant and my 9th months is running sir since last two days I'm feeling some pain in my stomach and I can't understand that is it lever pain or may be something other please suggest me thank you.
I am doing sex with my wife without using any precautions but then also she is not conceiving. From last two times and this time also she got periods. What is the reason behind it ?
I missed my period for this month. Home pregnancy test showed negative. Wat should I do to knw reason for missed period this is first time I missed. Worried.
My wife is 28 years old and having issue of irregular and low menustral cycle as a result her whole body is suffering with pain and heavy feelingness. Pls. Suggest.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, its about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, stabilising your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you'll find another saying exactly the opposite.
What you can do:
1. learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
2. set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
3. don't think of food as" off limits"
4. reduce your portion sizes -and fill up with more fruit and veg
5. learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
6. differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
7. find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
8. drinking plenty of water and keeping well hydrated
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders and anxiety. Eating an unhealthy diet may even play role in development if mental health disorders such as alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people.
Instead if emphasising one nutrient, we need to move to food based recommendations. What we eat should be whole, minimally processed, nutritious food as close to its natural form as possible.
- Eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- We need a balance of proteins, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to sustain a healthy body.