Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GauriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have met a small accident about 10 years ago And I got a small injury in that accident And from that time I am suffering from head ache problem It was a small accident and had taken a small first aid and applied ointment for 3 days So pls let me know the precaution to be taken for my health.
I have sharp pain in heart. It occurs rarely. But when it occurs it is very painful. The pain last only for a few seconds. Then the pain vanishes.
I am suffering from high uric acid. My uric acid level is 10mg/dl. I want know can I do heavy weight training exercises or not and please suggest medicine to reduce it.
I am 25 year lady. I am suffering fron severe pain in stomach region during my period. I want to know whether there is any problem. Whether there is any problem in pregnancy.
I had operation for the nasal polyps and doctor told me there is chance to come it again.will you suggest any medicine for this.
Hello. My name is prayagraj mandal. I'm 25 years old. I have sleeping problem. Can't sleep at night.
Doctor I have a itching problem which occur every year in winter I am very much upset from this please help me out.
I Am having sinus problem. Continues swelling mucus from nasal. Headache also when nose was blocked by that mucus. What are suggestions for solving this problem.
My head pains frequently and every time I need to take tablets, so I need a right solution for this?
I am 33 years old female I have a skin problem in between legs. It seen in red colour and round shape.what to do
He has suffering from piles. Is that operation is right choice for removing piles? Is there any proper medicine for that?
I am having diabetes mellitus type 2. I m taking metformin 1 gm twice daily and pioglitazone. Still my sugars are not in control. What to do?
I m 50 years old guy. Recently diagnose with diabetes other wise no illness till today. Perfectly balanced person. Pure vegetarian and takes proper diet schedules. In short no other problem health wise.
I have fallen from stair and now my knee become injure so what I do now. And it is so panic who I got recover it.
Hello sir, I have a health problem. Sometime I feel pain in my chest. So I wanted suggest it's a normal are something serious. So please give me a suggestion what should do?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.