Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav TyagiYour feedback matters!
I'm having mouth ulcers for long time its very frequently coming what should I do to stop this from coming?
Whenever I brush my teeth my gum starts bleeding slightly and I feel a little pain for a long time what should I do?
I'm a 16 year old boy and I'm having some problems while drinking soft drinks lately I am not able to drink and whenever I drink it my teeth starts to give pain nd my lest jaw swells wjat should I do?
Sir, Mere mouth me chhala ho gya hai. Doctor maine bahut sare dawa liye per thik nhi ho rha h ap koi dwa bta dijiye jisse thik ho jae per dwa homeopath. Ka hona chahiye.
How much cost of front four implantation and fixed wiring. Which one is best which one economical reliable.
How to reduce or remove Mouth chandi (chhala). More and more times occurring the mouth chhala in my mouth.
I am suffering from vomiting tendency from last 6 month. It always happen to me after doing toothbrush.
Hi good morning sir/madam in my mouth left side down of last teeth was in half black colour and right side down line last teeth was in small black can you please give suggestions for good health mouth fresh.
I am suffering from tooth pain after filling it by a dentist. After filling once I was not able to take any food so he refilled it. Now also I am getting pain. What I can do to recover this?
Hi sir good morning, I have some gum swelling and little bit pain what should I do, I am using sensodyne deep whitening, tell me with minimum price.
I have tooth ache for about 5 weeks. When I am drinking hot and cold water, it's too sensitive during winter season, what to do and how to get relief from this?
I am suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth at morning but at the time of evening it will start smelling. Which tooth should I use for bad breath?
I am having pain at end of my right lower jaw near the right ear. Could you please suggest any medication for this?
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.