Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
My wife is 40 she became tensed during full moon day time, she quarrels beats so what is the solution sir.
I am 15 years old boy. My full body pains a lot. And I asked the doctor to advise something. He said to walk daily. I am doing that but it don't works. I am scared that I am suffering from diabetes because my father is suffering. But doctor negotiate for that. Please suggest something!
You might think, as a parent, that if you behave strictly then your child will become well-behaved. But research and studies have shown that the opposite happens. Strict parenting leads to children who behave worse than others and they suffer from low self-esteem.
Some other reasons why being strict is harmful:
- Never learning self-regulation: Responsibility and self-discipline have to be learned by the children themselves. When you put harsh limits on them, they never learn self-regulation. If they think the limits don’t sound too harsh, they will learn to accept them. But the limits placed on them should never be controlling. If this happens, children see themselves as being controlled and no one enjoys being controlled.
- Instilling fear: If you are being authoritarian (parenting in which there are high demands and low sympathy) instead of empathetic, then your children will become scared of you. You are instilling the power of fear in them. This triggers a vicious chain of events. When you yell, they will yell as well.
- Anger and depression: Authoritarian parenting often leads to children believing a part of them is unacceptable. They feel that their parents would not understand. It makes them susceptible to anger management issues and depression.
- Blindly obeying those in power: Children raised up in strict households start thinking power is always right. They learn to obey blindly. This makes them vulnerable to peer pressure. They also never learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Rebelling: Children tend to be angrier and become rebellious when they have strict parents. The need to break free and not conform to the non-empathetic limits that forces them to act out. They might even nurture thoughts about leaving home and running away.
- Lying: Strict parenting creates excellent liars. Children learn to lie when they are in trouble. They think lies will placate their parents and they can get away with anything.
- Damage to parent-child relationship: If you are strict and you don’t change your authoritarian ways, then it damages your relationship with your children. Natural empathy is lacking in strict parents. You don’t understand your child, and your child doesn’t feel like sharing their lives with you. It creates a divide between the parent and child. Children never quite get over this as they grow older. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Doctor I am feeling loneliness. Some times I cry I smile I attack myself no one knows this. I can not accept the past affair of my husband. He promise he din do but its not true. I planned tonkill myself but wat abt my daughters. I can not even say to any body .life become hopeless for me.
Sir from past 4 years I feel like I drunk and i am not alive. I don't no what happened to me. And I took treatment of psychiatric they prescribed me serta 50mg and I get little bit rid but not completely I went so many doctors but i am not getting proper treatment so please help me. I frustrated from life.
I am jitendra I am a smoker so I want to ask a question. If we are regularly smoking then his effect in our sexual life.
Hello docs. I am in 12th now. I am in big trouble. Please help me. There is something psychological issue with me. I feel very guilty even I haven't done anything. My mood changes every second of my life. I unable to do something actively. I can not concentrate on studies. I can not give priority to work and feel guilty. I also fear while speaking with friends and family that if I had speak something wrong. My physical fitness is also low. Actually I had a girlfriend. But we are not together now. She have stopped away. So I am unable to deal with girls also. I fear to speak same reason of above. What should I do? Please help me out here.
I am going through a hard phase of my life due to sudden separation from my wife. I am not able to get in touch with her and clear the misunderstandings. Kindly suggest how to manage this problem.
I have early simtums of depression. I feel insecurity and every time ready to weep almost. Any little emotional scene or even song, it's hard to stop my tears. I think this is happening for over a year to me. I am a self employed OK business man/bread earner. Is there anyone who can guide me to fight this. My Life is at stake and fell helpless
I'm too depressed with my life. I have financial problem. I have 10months old baby. I had an operation to deliver him. So i have health issues as well. I also working due to financial prob. But my mother in law is not helping me. She always care about my husband alone. She dont even care abt me. I will be having work from 6am till 10pm without any rest. But she will not help or do any work. My mother oly is taking care of my baby. My husband is also not supporting me in any ways. Also dont care abt me always care about his mother comfort. All put together i am having lots of pain physically and mentally. So far my husband was so supportive for me but now it has gone. He changed a lot. That's the biggest disappointment for me cant take it. I feel like i lost everything. I feel like committing suicide for past three days. Dont know what to do, my baby in stopping me to do this.
Cardiovascular risk reduction Programme.
Do Power Yoga.
you can avoid medication.
Diet is drug/Water is medicine.
Maintain Mental Health by Cleaning your thought.