Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SinghYour feedback matters!
Sometimes when I yawn my jaw opens a lil too much unexpectedly ending up in a cracking sound. Is it normal? because I sometimes feel that it might cause a jaw dislocation as the sound is very prominent.
He have the problem of premature ejaculation. His parents is looking for a bride without knowing this. So how can he recover from this problem.
Mam or sir. Laser treatment for self harm scars affects the body. Pls reply. Any side affects regarding laser treatment.
My penis is bent somewhat due to masturbation. Is there any problem in that. Can you provide some precautions and solutions to it.
Hello I have a major issue with my body its very dry and tan I want to suggest me body scrub and body lotion for my skin.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is miscarriage. There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy - one that is not in its usual place in the uterus. For example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of a corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor: Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I'm 17 year old male, I had lot of pimples and now deep scars are left on my face. How can I remove them?
Hi. I had a taste of saliva in my mouth in the morning and I went to spit it out than there was blood in it. Fourth time it happened in last one week. I am scared because I don't know what it is?
संधिवात में शरीर के किसी संधि जोड में शोध
की उत्पत्ति होती है। धीरे-धीरे शोथ
विकसित होता है और तीव्र शूल (दर्द) होने
लगता है। शोथ के कारण त्वचा लाल हो जाती
है। संधि शोथ को स्पर्श करने में भी पीड़ा
होती है। रात को अधिक पीड़ा होने से रोगी
की नींद नष्ट हो जाती हैं।
संधि शोथ और शूल के कारण रोगी चलने-फिरने में
असमर्थ हो जाता है। उठकर खड़े होने में भी तीव्र
शूल होता है। संधिवात के कारण रोगी को ज्वर
भी हो जाता है। संधिवात के उग्र रूप धारण करने
पर रोगी की भूख नष्ट हो जाती है।
* लहसुन की एक-दो कली प्रतिदिन हल्के गर्म जल
के साथ सेवन करें।
* गर्म जल व दूध में मधु मिलाकर पीने से बहुत लाभ
* लहसुन की कलियों को सरसों के तेल में देर तक
उबालकर जलाएं, फिर उस तेल को छानकर संधि
शोथ के अंगों पर मालिश करें।
* मेथी का चूर्ण बनाकर प्रतिदिन 3 ग्राम चूर्ण
हल्के गर्म जल के साथ सेवन करने से संधिवात का
शूल कम होता है।
* संधिवात का रोगी कोष्ठबद्धता होने पर एरंड
का तेल 7-8 ग्राम की मात्रा में उबाले हुए दूध में
* अदरक के 5 ग्राम रस में मधु मिलाकर सेवन करने से
संधि शूल नष्ट होता है।
* महा नारायण तेल की संधि शोथ पर मालिश
* चुकंदर का सेवन करने से संधि शूल नष्ट होता है।
* प्याज के रस को सरसों के तेल में मिलाकर
हल्का-सा गर्म करके संधि शोथ पर मलने से बहुत
लाभ होता है।
* आलू की सब्जी खाने से शूल कम होता है।
* कुलथी को जल में उबालकर क्वाथ बनाएं। क्वाथ
को छानकर उसमें सोंठ का चूर्ण और सेंधा नमक
* अजवायन का 3 ग्राम चूर्ण थोड़ा-सा सेंधा
नमक मिलाकर हल्के गर्म जल के साथ सेवन करें।
क्या न खाएं?
* संधिवात के रोगी शीतल खाद्य और शीतल
पेयों का सेवन न करें।
* सब्जियों में गाजर, मूली, टमाटर, अरबी,
कचालू, फूलगोभी, भिंडी न खाएं।
* दही और तक्र (मट्ठे) का सेवन न करें।
* चावल व उड़द की दाल का सेवन न करें।
* घी, तेल, मक्खन से बने पकवान न खाएं।
* उष्ण मिर्च-
मसालों से बनी तली हुई चीजों का सेवन ना
* नंगे पाव फर्श पर न घूमें।
* भीगे वस्त्रों में देर तक न रहें।
I feel shy to meet people, my friends and my relatives .a few days ago I went to one of my relatives house ,there came three grandmas to see me but even with them I couldn't talk to them well with a good eye-contact ,I felt shy and even I couldn't give them stimulus response .Due to shyness ,lack of stimulus response I always avoid all types of people. .Rather I think that problem should remain as it is than solving. .Please give me any idea to overcome it.
I have a boy is 16 years old doing 10th standard. He is not open minded and not discussing anything to us. He is become angry when we ask anything to him. Always spend time only with mobile and devices, not studying and getting avoid from his friendship circles. Getting complain from school also. Please help me.?
I am 34 years married man with a daughter 5 months old. I am a medical sales professional managing a team of 6 members. While trying out to clean the corruption in the team. I have to take some harsh decision and change few team members in the team. As a result the performance get a blow even after giving 100% effort. Over last one and half years, I am wrecked both in my professional field and personal life with my parents. I have become very stressed short tempered. I fails to express my thoughts, ideas, feelings and concerts. People misunderstands me and my views. My division making power is getting creepled. All steps seems wrong. I am on the edge of getting fired. My managers who were happy 1 year back who all were backing my every decisions now finding faults in my every steps. Though I live in the same house with my parents still we have no communication. Because I couldn't agree to there preset perception, old false believe. I couldn't convince them the correct things. Very small these us becoming a big issues. The problem started when my wife got pregnant and I decided to send her to her parents for safe gestation period against my parents will. They wanted the delivery to be in my area. Now there is miles of gaps between me and my parents. My wife and me daughter is in our house with my parents but still l am deserted. Please help me.
hello doctor I am having trust issues I am very afraid to trust someone I don't know why may be because of my past. Plzz help My relationship is in danger I want to trust him bt I can't.
Diabetes is so common that it has become a part of our daily life. Almost every 7th person on this earth is affected with this dreaded disease. Therefore, it is not uncommon to find someone in our family affected with Diabetes. Let us see what can we do to keep our affected dear ones healthy, free from complications and lead a productive life, along with preventing others in the family from becoming Diabetic.
Changes Required in Family:
- Diet: Diabetes is basically a lifestyle disease. Changes in our daily routine can help to modify the disease. Remember the so called diabetic diet is not something very special but a very healthy combination of foods. If we incorporate such kind of diet in our daily routine we can always keep our dear ones healthy and can prevent ourselves from becoming diabetic. So ultimately it benefits both. Recent data shows that if one of the spouse is diabetic it increases chances of developing Diabetes in the other partner. This reflects on the bad lifestyle habit of the whole family.
- Diabetes and family Exercise: Second important aspect required is regular exercise and believe me it's just not possible for a common person to go for exercise with the rest of family sitting at home. It requires a combined effort and hence if one person is diabetic it is always good to change your family lifestyle and start exercising as a whole family.
- How to Prevent Diabetes in other Family Members: If one person in the family is diabetic there are always more chances of developing Diabetes in other members of the family. It involves preventing obesity by incorporating good dietary habits, regular exercising.
Anyone in family with a history of Diabetes should get there blood glucose checked yearly after the age of 40 and if one has a hectic lifestyle then they should opt for the tests after the age of 30. These involve testing your blood glucose fasting as well as postprandial and also getting your HbA1c checked. If you find any report abnormal, consult your Endocrinologist.