Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav SharmaYour feedback matters!
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
Sir/madam, Meri age 27 hai, meri haath se lekr gardan tk Kbi kbi to sr me b bht pain rahta. Mene MRI kari to usme grdan me ✌ bones aps me judi hui ayi. Uske bad mene threpy krwayi tb se muje aaram h. Pr muje 3 month se left leg me hips se lekar heel tk pain ho rha h, or kbi kbi to chala b nhi jata pair se, baith jati hu to utha b nhi jata, exercise k bare me to soch b ni skti, ek bar kisi nas k jankar ko btaya tb se thoda aaram rha pr abi 2 din se vps pain ho rha h pair me b or gardan me bhi. Meri m. C irregular h. Kya y is vjh se h. Muje kya krna chahiye.
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good? I am always tired. Why is this, and what can I do to change it?
My knee makes sound while bending my leg at knee kap, what should I do, is this a warning issue? Please help me.
My mom she is 45 year old her backbone always pain she consult with many doctors and specialist and also eating medicines but no improvement.
I met with an accident before 4 years my legs tibia fibula broken then I was opreted with rid now sometimes I fill pain and inflammation so what I should do please help me.
Was in Mumbai for three days n lots of heat out there now I am back home in Rajasthan. I'm feeling like I am suffering from heat stroke. Whole body ache fever vomited n head is so heavy that I will like it will fall pls help n prescribe.
I am 39 years old. I feel pain in my heels and lower portion of legs s when I stand aftr some time or wake up aftr sleep.
My last vertebrae are somehow pressed so l am continuously suffering from low back pain and leg pain from almost a year.
1.I have a back problem something related to disc .the lower part of my back just get strained in a way that I feel uncomfortable in doing some physical works. 2. I have a shoulder pain while running. From some days the pain is getting higher and even when I am not running it feels very much. When I do some paper work I can feel that on my right shoulder. Please reply with some best answers.
Hi, I have some pain in my shoulder (left) from some days. I don't know the reason. I had also not faced any injury. Please advice me for this?
I feel tired and lazy all the time. I feels there is no strength in body. My height is 5'10" and I am only 66 kgs 49 years old man. Sometimes feels pain in bones too specially on knees.
Hi I am a 49 year old man. I have pain in both the since last 4-5 years. I am a civil engineer and my job concern with teamendous movement here & there. I was take somany treatment in last 2-3 years but no result. What I should do now?
I am suffering from joint and muscular pain in my legs so which medicine is recommended for me please give fast rply.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"