Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav Lal StyaYour feedback matters!
I feel pain while expanding my mouth upward. This is not a pain in teeth. The pain is in the joint of the left side. What should I do?
Having bad breath, especially early morning very bad smell, after brush using listerine. Still having bad breath problem.
Hello doctor, I have teeth problem as usual a little bleeding the morning while brushing the teeth so what should I do? please give the solutions.
Hello, my teeth are very yellow. Is is ude of tumeric in food. I don't know why my teeth specially inner side is very yellowish, dirty looking inspite of regular brush. Its is not washed by toothpaste. Any home remedy to get white teeth without any problem. Pls answer.
Good morning ladies. My best friend is going through this ordeal of BC, you all are very brave and I admire you very much. Would any of you have any suggestions about how you manage mouth sores?
She is suffering from severe mouth ulcer problem. Cant even eat anything. Had b complex for three months but no solution. please help.
I have got tooth decay at the age of 11-12. Now I am of 20. It pains very much. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am a 27 year old. There is a gap between my extreme right tooth, hence a cavity is formed. Doctor has advised for root canaling. Is there any other option available ?
Last time when I got my teeth extracted it was a very painful procedure. I want to extract my other teeth. But this time no pain like last time. So any help abt it.
I have teeth problem in teeth inside some geap is der any food I eat that place is paining what to do for that.
Dairy products, soft bread, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and much more are braces-friendly foods i. E. Which can be eaten without any difficulty even when one is undertaking the orthodontic treatment?
Hello I am 18 year old male and form 2 weeks my right side jaw is paining and if I tried to open or to eat by opening it more then it starts paining Please help me
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.